Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(21-02-2018 02:38 )Jay1 Wrote:  Studio 66 have added some great day babes lately - Kylie Rose, Heather Kay, Laura Laine for example - but they really need a fresh injection to their night roster. I know it's not as simple as telling a day girl "you're doing nights" but there must be some new girls out there who are prepared to work nights for them. I've nothing against any of their current night roster but they seem to be on all the time, much like Xpanded in many ways. And BS nights come to that I suppose. Maybe I'm just pining for the past when it seemed that through rose tinted glasses that all the channels had a newcomer on a night show at least once a week.
s66 have added a few nightbabes over recent weeks & months

Georgie Lyall
Jade Samantha
Beth Spiby
Kandi Kay
Mia Yasmin
Maddie Parker
Imogen James

Plus Lucy Summers is returning to s66 & Reed Amber is starting doing the occasional nightshow too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2018 10:52 by Rammyrascal.)
21-02-2018 10:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Away
Probably Not Dr Kildare

It's an unfortunately timed complaint since Imogen was on last night.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
21-02-2018 14:22
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Can someone explain/point out EXACTLY where this drivel about Lucy Summers returning has come from? As far as I can tell one person suggested it a few months ago and apparently the idea has stuck. Why WOULD they want her? She's not been top quality in years!

And IF she is returning what's taking so long for it to happen?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
21-02-2018 15:12
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

I don't think my post about new girls has been understood correctly. When I say new girls, I mean new as in not appeared on the channels previously. With the exception of Beth Spiby on Rammy's list, all those girls have appeared on channels previously. That was my point about the fresh injection of girls to the day shows on S66. Kylie, Heather and Laura are all brand, spanking new as far as I'm aware.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
21-02-2018 17:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Gonna be a snooze fest tonight. Babestation it is.

AKA Lara Croft
21-02-2018 21:28
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(21-02-2018 17:00 )Jay1 Wrote:  I don't think my post about new girls has been understood correctly. When I say new girls, I mean new as in not appeared on the channels previously.

get you now, think you should count Imogen as well as shes never been on tv before so is totally new to most people who are watching her now,
the biggest problem with finding girls new to the shows is not finding girls who will get there boobs out its finding girls who will do nights,
new girls dont get payed that much and doing a night show means they lose 2 days from the week when they could be doing other things that would be making them more money,
also its hard for them to get calls to the level the channels want as night show callers tend to stick to the girls they know and are slow to give new girls a try,
as there are less shifts on nights as well girls end up getting called at short notice which dont help getting new girls in the business as there management are booking them for lots of things so cant change to do the shows,
some of the reasons its not happening, its just very hard to succeed starting on nights and the girls know that so will always start on days if they can

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
22-02-2018 13:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes and 66 being so strong on days means that even starting out that way can be problematic.

Plus camming has just totally disensentivised the need to do nights really. Why do unsocialable hours and let all your neighbours see your bits when you can earn probably more keeping the nudity and naughty talk back for a much more private audience at more decent times of the day?

Getting your bits out on TV is now a bit of a second class citizen status for a babe. Babes that do have either been there a while and were established under the previous model. Or just wouldn't cut it for some reason on days, largely.

(This shift is also why the previously dominant BS are now less so.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
22-02-2018 15:03
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Very interesting lineup tonight with Anna, Georgie, Jessica and Jade, and Rebecca on till midnight! Could be great, or could be dull. All depends on the women and the producers... Hope the outfits are at least good!

I also wish Jessica would lose that creepy hat Big Grin

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2018 18:06 by mrmann.)
25-02-2018 18:04
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(22-02-2018 15:03 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Plus camming has just totally disensentivised the need to do nights really. Why do unsocialable hours and let all your neighbours see your bits when you can earn probably more keeping the nudity and naughty talk back for a much more private audience at more decent times of the day?

I'm sure that's partly true, especially if the camming is just to supplement the income from some other day job.

But if camming is her only source of income, then there is a strong incentive to do the night shows, even if only for a little while. There is so much choice on sites like AW that a girl could easily get lost in the crowd. I'm sure that being a "former babestation presenter" would help her to attract more customers and at twice the rate.
25-02-2018 19:38
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Considering all the Mr. P action at Babestation lately, I think it's about time we had the same at Studio 66. Smile

AKA Lara Croft
01-03-2018 22:23