babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(13-02-2018 18:36 )Joey 27 Wrote:  Ok fair enough but if she told us that in the first place she wouldn't be getting criticism on here, personally i think she has potential and i do actually think her tease style is good

Agree, if Chloe had said immediately it’s bs not letting her go topless then she would have got a lot less or no flack. Hopefully bs will let her off the leash

Piper Niven Superfan
14-02-2018 10:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

Well if its true what she is saying and im not sure it is as it may be more complicated than that, then her attitude seems to suggest its partly her decision.
14-02-2018 12:30
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(12-02-2018 02:24 )jennifer Wrote:  What does it matter if we see her boobs? They're standard silicone issue - when you've seen two you've seen them all. Her ass is pretty impressive though, and she doesn't seem to mind showing 99% of it.

Why watch the shows at all then? If you've seen one babe you've seen them all, going by your logic.
18-02-2018 08:31
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

Here's my logic - 1. I prefer to see babes with natural boobs, if any are available. 2. I don't moan and groan if the babes don't go topless.
19-02-2018 00:20
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yawn!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
23-02-2018 10:44
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Who needs tits with an arse like that

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
23-02-2018 11:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Enjoyed Chloe last night. Looked wonderful in white & plenty of lovely views of her magnificent arse. didn’t yawn at all Big Grin

Piper Niven Superfan
23-02-2018 11:10
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Her arse is a thing of beauty but this whole non topless because BS won’t let her is BS. Who’s brain dead idea at BS was it, “no we’re letting you go topless, doesn’t matter if you might want your not going topless”. Also I wouldn’t mind but I hardly catch her in any position other than sat up or on her side. No tits and no arse!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 23-02-2018 15:18 by babefan2012.)
23-02-2018 11:44
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(23-02-2018 11:44 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Her arse is a thing of beauty but this whole non topless because BS won’t let her is BS. Who’s brain dead idea at BS was it, “no we’re letting you go topless, doesn’t matter if you might want your not going topless”. Also I wouldn’t mind but I hardly catch her in any position other than sat or up on her side. No tits and no arse!!!

As a fan of a bit of tease, I think last night was her best show because she started to actually tease a bit rather than previous shows where every item of clothing stayed exactly in place. The strap coming down and playing around with boobs really works for me. I think maybe a couple more shows and they will be out in the open.

She is a spectacular looking woman; actually had Alice running in another window and when you sit there and think Chloe has a tighter more athletic bod than Alice, that is quite something.

I think she moves quite well and I'd like to see her in the office set because when she moves and stands you get the full benefit of the body and she seems to have plenty of energy too.

Impressed, and hopeful for the future is where I stand with young Chloe
23-02-2018 13:08
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

If it makes them money they will do it, its a business and at the end of the day that is what they are all about. There must be enough people who aren't bothered or aren't bothered enough to be put off and phone in. Maybe it makes it more likely that people will buy her pictures that are topless.

I recorded a 2hr stint last night from 11-1 on 911 and had it on in the background this morning and I saw plenty of her on her arms and knees side on pushing that arch and squatting with her back turned.

Each to their own though, I am happy with the shows she is doing because I love a fresh line up with new talent, with Nicole coming in in 2016 and leading the way I would love to see more of Chloe, Bella Mendez & Lucie Jones on nights as the new guard of BS. Yes it would be nice to see their breasts but those four lined up across the channels and bent over will certainly do me right now

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
23-02-2018 13:31

Click here to watch Babestation TV