cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Sex Station - Chat & Discussion

HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sex Station - Chat & Discussion
(11-02-2018 22:53 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  I just can't understand why the video quality is so poor compared to the other babestation channels... doesn't it all come from the same studios?

I always thought Sex Station was always in a different studios. think it still is ella mai said to sam on the chat box i will come over and see you later on my break

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
13-02-2018 15:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(13-02-2018 15:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 22:53 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  I just can't understand why the video quality is so poor compared to the other babestation channels... doesn't it all come from the same studios?

I always thought Sex Station was always in a different studios. think it still is ella mai said to sam on the chat box i will come over and see you later on my break

it always used to be in a different building the other side of the carpark, but since they have stared again they have using the sets in the nightshow part of the studio a lot of the time and some in the BSX/BSU building, my guess its cheaper to just run one building needs less crew etc,
think it depends on how many sets are in use in the main building,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
13-02-2018 15:57
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(05-02-2018 16:32 )babefan29 Wrote:  Think Sexstation meant was approved by the House of Lords last week

Yes the appointment of BBFC was made on 1st Feb. The announcement in December was only a proposal for Parliament to vote on.
13-02-2018 16:32
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

December was the first official confirmation the BBFC were being proposed as regulator. Feb was a rubber stamp. There are more important matters in any case...

AD, will the fta streams on the operators' websites be behind credit card AV come May?

If so, can you say how concerning this should be to the channels given so much (the majority) of their business is now done online? The channels were apparently very worried by proposals that might put them behind a TV paywall when Ofcom first found their claws how different is the current situation? (Both would seem to block a hefty amount of 'window shoppers'.)

Do you believe it's the channels contention that most of their net business still arrives via TV and that anyone wishing to phone and watch online will be content to give them their card details just to view that way.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
13-02-2018 22:47
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

good question that. shows like sex station wouldn't be allowed on TV so think they would need to be behind av. wouldnt have thought that the tv streams themselves would need to behind AV

(13-02-2018 22:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  December was the first official confirmation the BBFC were being proposed as regulator. Feb was a rubber stamp. There are more important matters in any case...

AD, will the fta streams on the operators' websites be behind credit card AV come May?

If so, can you say how concerning this should be to the channels given so much (the majority) of their business is now done online? The channels were apparently very worried by proposals that might put them behind a TV paywall when Ofcom first found their claws how different is the current situation? (Both would seem to block a hefty amount of 'window shoppers'.)

Do you believe it's the channels contention that most of their net business still arrives via TV and that anyone wishing to phone and watch online will be content to give them their card details just to view that way.
14-02-2018 11:26
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(13-02-2018 22:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  AD, will the fta streams on the operators' websites be behind credit card AV come May?

The SS rep couldn't give a definite answer to this, so we simply don't know at the moment.

(13-02-2018 22:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  If so, can you say how concerning this should be to the channels given so much (the majority) of their business is now done online? The channels were apparently very worried by proposals that might put them behind a TV paywall when Ofcom first found their claws how different is the current situation? (Both would seem to block a hefty amount of 'window shoppers'.)

I think the channels coud take this in their stride. The thing that would worry them is Ofcom finding a way of banning pervcam from TV. That would really upset their finances. I suspect that they are reasonably relaxed about age verification, as they increasingly want people to pay to view anyway, with all the blurrovision, curtains etc they use nowadays. Contrary to the position with TV, I don't think the webshows are overly reliant on window shoppers.

(13-02-2018 22:47 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Do you believe it's the channels contention that most of their net business still arrives via TV and that anyone wishing to phone and watch online will be content to give them their card details just to view that way.

I'm sure they regard their net business as generally derived from TV. As for card details for viewing, they always have the option of keeping the free shows 'respectable' enough not to need the age verification.
14-02-2018 18:24
eskimo quinn Offline
Senior Poster

It seems odd that nobody knows for sure how this new law affects Sex Station, when we're so near to the date it takes effect. Is there no way of ascertaining exactly how this new law is going to work exactly?
16-02-2018 13:34
admin. Offline
Administrator

(16-02-2018 13:34 )eskimo quinn Wrote:  Is there no way of ascertaining exactly how this new law is going to work exactly?

Guidance is required from BBFC on how the new law applies to live shows (such as Sex Station). The question has been asked and a response is awaited.
16-02-2018 15:00
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

The return of SS allowed the perfect test case for this new law at the harder end of the babeshow spectrum really. If this gets a pass much will be off the hook for the operators.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 17:15 by ShandyHand.)
16-02-2018 17:14
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Ooooh Karina is down on the schedule for today the first lady of Sex Station is back Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
18-02-2018 07:01

gemma hiles