babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
This part of the thread was started (I started it Smile ) because of her tweets about the forum and this tired refrain on freeloaders, moaners and anyone who doesnt blow smoke up her arse. Boobs in or out, is not relevant but insulting your potential client base shows a level of fuckwittery that most fuckwits can only aspire toBig Laugh

You describe them as business woman; sadly for most nothing could be further from the truthRolleyes

(11-02-2018 23:31 )southsidestu Wrote:  This is amazing you are talking about whether a woman chooses to get her breasts out like it is a constitutional crisis. I mean what are you so angry about? Babestation and the other channels are a business, the babes are business woman modelling is a self employed industry, they are providing you with a service and just like any other job these services come with price tags. You are the customer, you don't owe them any favours and they don't owe you anything. If one of your customers or clients demanded something of you that you were not willing to do, you wouldn't be having it and neither should they.

The decision to go topless is entirely their prerogative, if BS want to host woman on the night shows that chose not to bare their breasts that is their prerogative. It's market principles, if the cliental don't like it they will speak with their money, if the money comes in then the customers are happy and it will continue, you are in the minority and you lose, tough shit. You are entitled to nothing

Just because you throw money at them doesn't mean they have to do what you say, they have the right to decline your money, there are somethings it wont buy. God forbid a woman should do what she wants with her body
12-02-2018 00:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(11-02-2018 23:31 )southsidestu Wrote:  This is amazing you are talking about whether a woman chooses to get her breasts out like it is a constitutional crisis. I mean what are you so angry about? Babestation and the other channels are a business, the babes are business woman modelling is a self employed industry, they are providing you with a service and just like any other job these services come with price tags. You are the customer, you don't owe them any favours and they don't owe you anything. If one of your customers or clients demanded something of you that you were not willing to do, you wouldn't be having it and neither should they.

The decision to go topless is entirely their prerogative, if BS want to host woman on the night shows that chose not to bare their breasts that is their prerogative. It's market principles, if the cliental don't like it they will speak with their money, if the money comes in then the customers are happy and it will continue, you are in the minority and you lose, tough shit. You are entitled to nothing

Just because you throw money at them doesn't mean they have to do what you say, they have the right to decline your money, there are somethings it wont buy. God forbid a woman should do what she wants with her body

i'm not angry, nothing i've said is angry. Its just what i see. There's no tease element its nothing but a cynical way to get people to part with more cash. If she genuinely doesn't want to be topless for "free" then don't do nights, its that simple. The shows are restricted with what they can show or do anyway a self restriction i don't get. Other babes are topless so what makes her and other babes believe their better then others that do and so they don't need to. Basically there's a big trend happening here, you either subscribe to their narrative which everything has to be behind a £5 a minute pay wall with no exceptions or you subscribe to the other side where whilst some does, some shouldn't. The clientele are "happy" because they get into the babes good books and get a nice head rub and told what good boys they are. I have never or will ever advocate forcing a babe to do something they don't want to do, i'm simply saying that taking away one of the few things actually allowed on late night ADULT TV is BS.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 01:20 by babefan2012.)
12-02-2018 00:34
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Bloody hell, shes blocked me on twittereek Well that'll teach me for being a dissenting voice and infecting her little bubble of positivityBig Laugh
12-02-2018 00:45
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Utter nonsense mate. Night shows at the very least should have boobs. Of course the girls can do what they want with their bodies but don't go on nights if you're gonna keep your bra on!
12-02-2018 00:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(12-02-2018 00:45 )hairbald Wrote:  Bloody hell, shes blocked me on twittereek Well that'll teach me for being a dissenting voice and infecting her little bubble of positivityBig Laugh

And that my good sir is why i don't let any of the babes know i'm on the forum!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
12-02-2018 00:54
Badman4 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(12-02-2018 00:45 )hairbald Wrote:  Bloody hell, shes blocked me on twittereek Well that'll teach me for being a dissenting voice and infecting her little bubble of positivityBig Laugh

That is sad it just shows some of the girls can’t take constructive criticism & seem to think there are better than other people. I’m sure her fanboys will keep her company on Twitter.
12-02-2018 01:01
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

What does it matter if we see her boobs? They're standard silicone issue - when you've seen two you've seen them all. Her ass is pretty impressive though, and she doesn't seem to mind showing 99% of it.
12-02-2018 02:24
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^So just because she has fake tits are you saying we don't need to see her tits? going by your logic we don't need to see her arse either because thats probably fake too, you do realise Ashley has a fake arse don't you, but you love her arse

Perhaps all girls who have fake tits and arses should stayed covered up thenRolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 19:04 by Joey 27.)
12-02-2018 19:03
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

(12-02-2018 19:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  going by your logic we don't need to see her arse either because thats probably fake too

^^^ Indirecting you now. But no her ass isn't fake she goes gym, unless you have any evidence it's fake, I suggest you refrain yourself from making false accusations.

[Image: image-B5D0_5A823CE9.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2018 02:36 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
13-02-2018 02:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^If she says so, she must have great genetics to have a relatively slim frame and big booty like that then.
Personally i don't care if its fake or not as her arse looks very good, i was just making a point to Jennifer

Lamarr so are you saying its ok to assume someone has fake tits but not a fake arse? is it because butt implants are harder to tell?
(This post was last modified: 13-02-2018 02:55 by Joey 27.)
13-02-2018 02:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV