Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Forum Awards - Winners Ceremony

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Forum Awards - Winners Ceremony
To the winners - I salute you
To the runners up - it's not about the winning right?
To everyone who voted - Thankyou for taking part
To the Forum Team - thanks for a great competition

To everyone Have a great Xmas & a Happy New Year!
22-12-2017 11:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees.

Also well done to everyone that organised it too.

I love babes with brown nipples
22-12-2017 16:57
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

All the winners have been messaged regarding the prizes. Please PM me if you have not received the message.

There is one award which has multiple winners - Funny Babeshow Screencaps.
We usually use the National Lottery bonus ball to find one prize winner

So the next draw is tomorrow night. And the balls have been assigned with the number of posts made.

ADS1 - ball no 1-5
Censorship :-( - ball no 6-29
Charlemagne - ball no 30-31
Jam Da Man -ball no 32
Leighfan - ball no 33-38
M-L-L - ball no 39-51
The Truth - ball no 52-55
Tori Lee Addict - ball no 56
Unscarreduk - ball no 57-59

Good luck everyone
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2017 22:35 by forum awards.)
22-12-2017 20:53
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

SurprisedBlushSmile Well to put aside an arguably undeserved reputation for apparently being "funniest" to be serious -

belated thanks to all. Smile Sorry to have missed the ceremony - the tardiness of my acknowledgement not being a calculated pose of feigned disinterest and too-cool-for-school studied aloofness, but a simple combination of not being aware when it was on, and not having logged in for a while due to pre-Christmas business !!

Commiserations to my fellow finalists - thanks to all the generous souls who voted, and praise to all those doing the thankless organisation and admin involved in such a process.

I have to say an unexpected result, and I can't quite resist the temptation to view this as something of a sentimental "long service medal" for just hanging on in here after all this time rather than being truly deserved for what I personally see as a significantly less active year for myself on the forum during 2017.

Lately it does indeed seem that the shows are increasingly appearing - unintentionally, or even by unfair and over-contrived design within the Funny Babeshows Screencaps thread BlushRolleyes - to be so absurd as to almost defy parody. Familiarity breeds contempt and we always bite the hand that feeds.

But sometimes they can also make it so so easy to sink the teeth in, and while the temptation in the heat of the moment may be to aggressively and vituperatively savage about the many many instances on the part of the channels of apparently intentional, unintentional, or paranoidly-assumed-to-be-cynically-calculated idiocies of presentation, scheduling, programming, attitude, performance, the list goes on......,maybe it is sometimes also equally valid to (hopefully) gently mock without becoming excessively abusive or personal, even if this attempt at mockery often appears, even in the eye of its creator, to often become excessively indulgent or to stray into ever-more wilfully contrived or obscure territory.

If it may appear at times that some babes are singled out for this treatment more than others, I can honestly say this is not due to vindictiveness, it is more likely a back-handed compliment being a simple reflection of the equation that the more of a particular babe I watch, the more likely there is to arise an unfortunate screengrab capable of willful misrepresentation and mockery. The babes that should "worry" - as if the lack of appearance in Funny Babeshow Screencaps thread should be a cause of worry, I suspect it is not a subject that keeps many well-coiffured heads tossing sleeplessly on downy scented pillows - are the ones I never appear to mock - simple message being I don't watch you enough to be bothered to try to make fun of you. Like they should be bothered. How ridiculously presumptive.

Smile Congratulations to all others - nice to see some recognition for some different names, and to see some consistent stalwarts also rightly rewarded.

Smile Best wishes to all for a peaceful and prosperous Christmas and New Year
23-12-2017 02:29
Charlemagne Offline

It looks like M-L-L has also won the bonus ball for the Funny Babeshow Screencaps.
Bonus ball was no 41

25-12-2017 17:15
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(25-12-2017 17:15 )Charlemagne Wrote:  It looks like M-L-L has also won the bonus ball for the Funny Babeshow Screencaps.
Bonus ball was no 41

Smile I'm not greedy - I suggest there should be another draw for this one without me in it and with the numbers redistributed so one of the others can get a chance Smile
Merry Christmas Smile
27-12-2017 15:34
Charlemagne Offline

So if they have a re-run tonight and use tonights bonus ball. The winner would be ball number 50 which makes M-L-L the winner Wink again. Big Grin

27-12-2017 22:32
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I think the idea is to eliminate M-L-L from the draw and redistribute the balls accordingly, thereby making it impossible for him to win again.
28-12-2017 01:43
forum awards Offline
Master Poster

M-L-L's balls were redistributed and we used yesterday's draw to find a winner.

The Truth was the winner and we are trying to contact him.
28-12-2017 11:07
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-12-2017 11:07 )forum awards Wrote:  M-L-L's balls were redistributed

eek
28-12-2017 13:40