Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average

Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Red Light Central - Web Show - Chat & Discussion
(11-10-2017 13:49 )winsaw Wrote:  if Lucinda is right then RLC could be in trouble, could be why they have stopped showing pussy for free, problem with that its just meaning less people are calling

[Image: morgan_297.jpg]

they where making a profit when they where in Bristol so if they have gone to a 20k loss in 6 months then the new management have really fucked up somewhere,

This would explain Bex Shiner saying the other day that her show was her last one for a while.

She’s waiting to see what’s going to happen with rlc.

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2017 14:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

I would like to point out these accusations are NOT correct. As you can see this isn't the words of a sane person. Its Nasty and childish.
I have not spoke 2 words to this girl for weeks. Neither did I have anything to do with her dismissal.
This is slander and totally false. Lucinda was sacked here for being extremely aggressive towards many of our staff and we will not tolerate it.
At the moment this is being taken further.
The company has grown so much over the last year. We are not in debt and we are looking forward to the exciting things we have in place. We hope you continue to watch us and we appreciate all your support.

Bex Shiner
15-10-2017 13:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

also guys there are new rules and regulations coming into play. this is why we have HAD to tame down. but this is why we offer perv cam as we can still legally do this Wink
15-10-2017 13:36
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(15-10-2017 13:35 )bexshiner Wrote:  I would like to point out these accusations are NOT correct. As you can see this isn't the words of a sane person. Its Nasty and childish.
I have not spoke 2 words to this girl for weeks. Neither did I have anything to do with her dismissal.
This is slander and totally false. Lucinda was sacked here for being extremely aggressive towards many of our staff and we will not tolerate it.
The company has grown so much over the last year. We are not in debt and we are looking forward to the exciting things we have in place. We hope you continue to watch us and we appreciate all your support.

Bex Shiner

Thank you so much for confirming that RLC will not be closing down.

(15-10-2017 13:36 )bexshiner Wrote:  also guys there are new rules and regulations coming into play. this is why we have HAD to tame down. but this is why we offer perv cam as we can still legally do this Wink

I thought that because RLC don't broadcast on TV they could avoid nudity restrictions.

Will RLC be offering the opportunity to viewers to pay for fully nude and 2-4-1 shows outside of pervecam?

I love babes with brown nipples
15-10-2017 14:39
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

no we are only just getting started. don't worry about a thing!

yes perv cam will be growing massively over the next few weeks. Please keep an eye on our twitter!
15-10-2017 14:44
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I am confused now because I can't work out whether Bex answered Ryuken's question or not. Why exactly have they had to tame things down? I'm guessing that Ryuken meant the opportunity to see full shows if you call.

Question everything
15-10-2017 16:24
bexshiner Offline
Junior Poster

(15-10-2017 16:24 )milfspotter Wrote:  I am confused now because I can't work out whether Bex answered Ryuken's question or not. Why exactly have they had to tame things down? I'm guessing that Ryuken meant the opportunity to see full shows if you call.

due to new laws...... no you can see pussy in perv cam still and 241s will be going on in perv cams. i ment check twitter for when this is happening.
15-10-2017 16:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(15-10-2017 13:35 )bexshiner Wrote:  I would like to point out these accusations are NOT correct. As you can see this isn't the words of a sane person. Its Nasty and childish.

Bex Shiner

Thanks for coming on the forum & setting things straight with RLC Bex. Hope RLC carries on going in the right direction

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-10-2017 18:16 by Rammyrascal.)
15-10-2017 18:14
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^ 'Setting things straight'? Or.....giving another side of the argument? Doesn't make it the case, Rammy. We've no way way of knowing who's telling the truth, in the TRUE interests of fairness.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
15-10-2017 22:36
abhi4440 Offline
Apprentice Poster

is it possible to see pussy in free view now on wards or not ?
it will show only on perv cam?
16-10-2017 07:45

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL