babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's on BabestationX Live (Reference only)
(22-09-2017 22:26 )darren73 Wrote:  [Image: DKW6tn_W0_AA-2_XW.jpg]

How do i watch this
22-09-2017 23:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
(22-09-2017 23:40 )BgLugs Wrote:  How do i watch this

Follow my suggestion on the previous page or the alternative suggestion made by M-L-L a few posts later.
23-09-2017 00:49
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

By the look of the pics i've seen, there didn't appear to be much wrestling, (play fighting i know) which is why i would have tuned in, am i correct
24-09-2017 21:15
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

This is at least the third fight night bsx have shown, and none of them have shown any actual fighting. It's better to make love not war.Tongue
24-09-2017 21:59
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Last week's show review, a good week I think everyone who was on did good shows a few surprises and girls who don't do bsx often added to the enjoyment,

Monday, Danielle was on solo for the first time in ages, and she was really good showed off her sexy milf body and pretty pussy to perfection , very good start to the week,
Tuesday, a real surprise will Kiki doing BSX, I was not expecting much at all as she has never even showed boob on tv, but how wrong I was,
Her cute boobs where out for the first time after a few minutes then the panties where off with lots of good pussy shots, a very good first bsx and a million miles away from the shy tv girl,
Wednesday was move night as usual,
Thursday, Beth always a joy to watch and for me bsx best girl, she was naked from the start with lots of pussy as ever, she was let down a bit by Mr 2 inch being on camera, so 90% of the show was a close up of her pussy, I like to see the hole of the girls beauty not just one part, Beth did the best she could with him,
Friday, the only slightly disappointing day for me, as was expecting a hole night of the lovely Flo but bs changed it last minute to 3 30min section with Beth and Lori added,
Now all 3 where very good and it was still very enjoyable just not what I was expecting,
Flo started and was amazing again lots of her lovely pussy played with a toy, bs so need to give this girl more than one shift a month,
Beth next she was excellent always seams to do her best work when Rick is on camera,
Lori last was expecting nothing as usual so didn't cap but omg she showed pussy and ment it, this is a big change for her for the better, will be watching property next time, well done Lori,
Saturday, fight night, Alexa and Carmel GG shoe, it was good they really enjoyed working together, Carmel being a natural sub let Alexa take control but that worked well in the context, Alexa also had a few holds she put her in,
Problem with it was the full size ring from the first 2 shows had gone being replaced by a quarter size one with no base so the girls had a lot less room to work and the ropes got in shot a lot more also all 4 section where in the ring was better the last 2 times when ended in the shower, as 4 to same,
So the girls did great and hope to see them again just let down by production,
Sunday, Ella Mai, a good show naked from the off, lots of sexy ass and pussy play,
So a good week all round with only a few production choices stopping it being great

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-09-2017 11:47
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

Am i missing something. What is the point of calling it fight night, when the only association to fighting is that they strip off in a wrestling ring. Pretty misleading i'd say. Just my opinion Huh
25-09-2017 22:25
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(25-09-2017 22:25 )BgLugs Wrote:  Am i missing something. What is the point of calling it fight night, when the only association to fighting is that they strip off in a wrestling ring. Pretty misleading i'd say. Just my opinion Huh

Lol what where u expecting the WWE, a quick look at the caps from the previous two shows would have show you what sort of show you are going to get so there's no way you should have been caught out,
To be fair this show had more wrestling moves in it than either of the other two as Alexa did seem to know how to do wrestling holds,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
26-09-2017 11:01
BgLugs Offline
Posting Machine

Think it's quiet easy to be mislead when it says "Babestation league of wrestling" and "Fightnight".
And no i wasn't expecting WWE, just some playful rolling about.
Anyway, matter closed now
26-09-2017 22:09
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Is that the first full frontal work from Penny Lee? Anyway,great stuff with Dani. Tongue
01-10-2017 10:50
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Penny Lee did a semi full frontal show with Beth & Lily Pink back in 2012, but I think this was the first time she has done proper open leg.
01-10-2017 11:08

babestation xtra