Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

[split] Sweet Chill - Chat, Caps & Vids
Faye just Tweeted that she had been "Taken off tonights shift":huh:Huh Such nice management this channel hasannoyedannoyed
31-05-2017 12:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Sweet Chill - Chat, Caps & Vids
So has Faye been replaced by sweet chilli?

Piper Niven Superfan
31-05-2017 15:03
tjl007 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sweet Chill - Chat, Caps & Vids
Modesty Blaze has tweeted she is on tonight

BRING BACK WENDY TAYLOR AND ROBYN RYDER!!!!
31-05-2017 15:39
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
(31-05-2017 12:12 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Faye just Tweeted that she had been "Taken off tonights shift":huh:Huh Such nice management this channel hasannoyedannoyed
Looks like she may be joining her mate Wendy! Possibly been showing too much lately and cancelling at a drop of a hat!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 23:57 by derekdas.)
01-06-2017 23:18
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

Sorry to bring bad news to everyone, but unfortunately all of the videos I have uploaded since returning are going to be lost forever.

I went onto the upload site today and got the following message annoyed

[Image: image-3393_593AAF8E.jpg]

I am looking into using another website to post my videos on so I can carry on posting, but I have neither the original recordings or the time to download & transfer all the shows uploaded.

Hopefully I will resume posting asap, especially as I recorded Modesty last night. This news has left me as annoyed as when I found out how many people voted labour in yesterdays election bladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
09-06-2017 15:34
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(09-06-2017 15:34 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Sorry to bring bad news to everyone, but unfortunately all of the videos I have uploaded since returning are going to be lost forever.

I am looking into using another website to post my videos on so I can carry on posting, but I have neither the original recordings or the time to download & transfer all the shows uploaded.

Hopefully I will resume posting asap, especially as I recorded Modesty last night. This news has left me as annoyed as when I found out how many people voted labour in yesterdays election bladewave

Thankfully I've still got my original recordings and I'll try to get round to reuploading everything once Sendvid dies. I've got nowhere near as many as you though, of course. On the bright side you won't have to struggle trying to upload files multiple times to Sendvid any moreSmile

So were you annoyed because too many people voted Labour or because not enough did?Smile

Question everything
13-06-2017 07:31
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(13-06-2017 07:31 )milfspotter Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 15:34 )iluvcathy Wrote:  Sorry to bring bad news to everyone, but unfortunately all of the videos I have uploaded since returning are going to be lost forever.

Thankfully I've still got my original recordings and I'll try to get round to reuploading everything once Sendvid dies. I've got nowhere near as many as you though, of course. On the bright side you won't have to struggle trying to upload files multiple times to Sendvid any moreSmile

So were you annoyed because too many people voted Labour or because not enough did?Smile

So long as I've got iluvcathy's older videos to watch for some hand comfort, I'm happy. Far better teasing in them imo than the tame stuff dished out at present.
15-06-2017 10:43
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I can finally bring some good news for a change. I have found a memory stick buried under a pile of dust with some old shows on it going back to 2015 or even earlier, which I'd totally forgotten about.

And I know that these shows will no longer be available on here and there aren't that many, but as soon they've been converted I will be uploading them for you all.

Starting today with a couple from Robyn Ryder Big Grin

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
30-06-2017 18:08
fazzer77 Offline
Posting Machine

I hope there's lots of robyn ryder
30-06-2017 20:45
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

I went onto the upload site today and got the following message annoyed

[Image: image-3393_593AAF8E.jpg]

You can all ignore everything I said in my post about losing the videos, as apparently the website is no longer closing down. Which means I do not have to worry about trying to re-post all my videos, thank god shocked.

But I will carry on using the new hosting site as it is easier and there is no 30 minute time limit on videos either Big Grin

03-07-2017 23:10

Click here to watch Studio 66