Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(04-06-2017 20:22 )Robot Devil Wrote:  Joey, Joey, Joey, no one's against you here. Healthy debate is good, and should be encouraged. As far as Stella & Ella are concerned I'm with you - I think they're dull too. But you have this tone to many posts these days where you seem to angry that some people find girls that you don't like attractive. And there's no need for it. We all have our favourites, for sure, but who cares if people want to praise the girls we - individually - don't care for? It's not important.

And for the record, I've had plenty of people 'challenge my opinions'. It's no big deal.

If i regularly slated girls you like i bet you wouldn't like it so don't give me the "i don't care what you say" bullshit cliche. You seem to be into a lot of the boring and bland daygirls, yet you regularly complain about the night rosters on BS and S66 being unattractive and boring

In a way im glad Tori isn't on S66 that much, because if she was i know the S66 fanbase would complain about her as she has been on the shows for years, and they aren't into girls of her type.

Personally im not a fan of most of the popular girls on S66 like Clare, Lola and Hannah, can you imagine the uproar on here if they were getting stick like LDM, Lucy, Ella and Jen do
04-06-2017 21:18
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

There wouldn't be any uproar because nobody else is so hell-bent on arguing about the unimportant. Joey, you're repeatedly missing the point. People can like or not like, slate or praise, ANY girl they like. So why are you so bothered if some people praise girls that you. DON'T like? It shouldn't bother you in any way. It just makes you look petty, childish, and vindictive. Or, at the very least, like someone desperately seeking arguments and confrontation.

We all have different tastes. Simple.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
04-06-2017 21:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^
Spot on, not everyone likes the same babes, which I've said myself numerous times. This is why the shows (including s66) have to have a wide variety of babes on their roster.

The shows (and this forum) would be boring if we all liked the same babes. Variety is the spice of life

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 23:00 by Rammyrascal.)
04-06-2017 22:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-06-2017 21:30 )Robot Devil Wrote:  There wouldn't be any uproar because nobody else is so hell-bent on arguing about the unimportant. Joey, you're repeatedly missing the point. People can like or not like, slate or praise, ANY girl they like. So why are you so bothered if some people praise girls that you. DON'T like? It shouldn't bother you in any way. It just makes you look petty, childish, and vindictive. Or, at the very least, like someone desperately seeking arguments and confrontation.

We all have different tastes. Simple.
^So why all uproar when i said Ella and Stella are boring and shouldn't get their own set then? how many people on here complain about the likes of LDM, Lucy and Jen getting their own set all the time, and get countless thanks for their opinions

Anyway getting back to my original point, like i said the popular girls on S66 do get a set to themselves so why all the complaints about pecking orders and DBS?

If anyone has the right to complain about DBS its me, because the only 2 girls i like on S66 are right near the bottom of the pecking order, but im guessing that's because blonde barbie doll types don't do well at S66, just like natural girls don't get much of a look in at BS
04-06-2017 23:08
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^
By 'uproar' you mean when Winsaw responded to it, and then Rammy agreed with him?

You could've saved a LOOOOONG and pointless debate by JUST saying that you wish Tori & Brooke would get more solo sets. That's clearly the jist of your issue - and yes, as a fan of theirs, you DO have every right to complain - as would I if I (or anyone else) was a fan. But you don't have start popping off at people because you're frustrated with stupid Elite and their dumb rules. Just bear in mind it's Elite that piss you off - not the forum. We all just want shows we enjoy, but it seems - more and more - the channels don't cater to most of our needs. Fingers crossed they produce something decent tonight.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 23:20 by Robot Devil.)
04-06-2017 23:18
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

^Not really, my issue is some people on here haven't acknowledged the fact that Clare, Lola and Hannah get their own set all the time, but only complain about certain women who get "special treatment" because they aren't the favourites on here

If Tori always had her own set i suspect she would be getting flack like LDM, Caty, Lucy and Jen do, the only reason she avoids stick is because she is rarely on, not all of us want to see Clare, Lola and Hannah get their own sets all the time btw

Its going to get very interesting on here when Tori, Clare, Brooke and Lola are on the same night, im pretty certain i know who will be solo and who will be sharing, a worse scenario for me is when Tori, Ella, Clare and Hannah are on the same night.

The "big three" don't get put in DBS anymore, so when/if Tori and Brooke get special treatment like them then i will have nothing to moan about, the same goes for Georgie and her number 1 fan on here
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 01:39 by Joey 27.)
05-06-2017 01:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

You need to chill mate I think you have last all track of what point you where trying to make,
To answer your question no need to guess it would be Tori a d Ella together, as Ella even though she has the best call stats with Clare enjoys working with another girl so she would be with the least popular girl in that group Tori, also Hannah and Clare do a lot of cam which needs solo really so simple when u think of it,
By the way if you think I am a fan of ever Clare or Hannah u must have never followed my posts, o hoe I enjoyed Clare not winning the fan votes lol but that doesn't mean I don't get she is popular and a lot of people enjoy her shows even if they are not for me,
This is all I would like for you to accept and stop bitching about Tori not having a spot she has not yet earned

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
05-06-2017 01:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i know Tori would be stuck with Ella i was being sarcastic, why hasn't Tori earned a solo spot? go and watch her videos from her Bangbabes, RLC, BS, Sin TV and Xpanded days, how did the likes of Hannah, LDM, Caty, Jennifer and Lucy earn a solo spot they haven't been good performers for 4-5 years. even Cara Brett is boring these days and im a fan of her

Tori got way more shifts when she was at Xpanded and their roster is far better than the S66 roster, im surprised she is happy to only be a bit part player on S66 tbh, anyway why shouldn't i moan there was plenty of moaning on here when Clare and Lola used to be put in DBS
05-06-2017 02:40
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Don't worry Joey, these feelings wont last forever.
You'll start feeling better once you've got through puberty and eventually get your first slice of soggy box Smile

[Image: d85be9551832773.jpg]
05-06-2017 07:47
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Lola has had to share a set on various occasions in the past, she shared with the likes of Ella, Sophia Lares, Brooke and Stella Cox etc. She was sharing recently with Ella for some of the night, until Cara Brett finished early. I'd probably be biased, but I don't think it's outrageous to say she's been the best performer on Studio 66 for many months, she was voted top performer on these forums for Studio 66 for 2016. She's been with Studio 66 since August 2015, and has produced plenty of outstanding shows. I know the likes of Brooke, Georgie and Tori have been on the channels in general longer than her, but then Lola is several years younger than them, and she had to go on a lesser known channel and work her way up. Also she's supposed to be doing a Law degree so this industry could still be considered to be a part time job for her, similar to Scarlet Jones. It's unfortunate that Studio 66 sometimes has an issue with more babes than channels available on the night(it helps if there isn't a cougar on) but I think it's very harsh to say Lola gets favourable treatment.
05-06-2017 15:26
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66