ibabe tv

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

iBabeTV - General Chat

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: iBabeTV - General Chat
When you say new girls, we talking brand new girls or established girls moving channels (or coming back)? Or both I guess?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
25-05-2017 16:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I guess 'new' girls means new to iBabe. There must be lots of girls looking to do this kind of work following the demise of BS Unleashed and winsaw has already said that Amber Leigh will be starting. Personally I'd like to see April Paisley join and for iBabe to bring back Harley Sin.
By the way, where does winsaw get his information from? There's nothing about it on the iBabe website.

Question everything
26-05-2017 06:36
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I see that iBabe have posted the schedule for the next two weeks on their website. We have Carmel doing four shifts and Amber Leigh doing one. After that it's all TBC so let's hope we get more new faces.

There are no weekend shows scheduled at the moment which is a pity for those of us who work Monday to Friday.

Question everything
30-05-2017 20:21
iBabeTV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(26-05-2017 06:36 )milfspotter Wrote:  I guess 'new' girls means new to iBabe. There must be lots of girls looking to do this kind of work following the demise of BS Unleashed and winsaw has already said that Amber Leigh will be starting. Personally I'd like to see April Paisley join and for iBabe to bring back Harley Sin.
By the way, where does winsaw get his information from? There's nothing about it on the iBabe website.

Harley Sin should be coming back in June. Just awaiting confirmation and will update the schedule and Twitter when we have dates. :-)

iBabe.TV
Follow us on Twitter: @iBabeTV
31-05-2017 10:40
iBabeTV Offline
Apprentice Poster

(30-05-2017 20:21 )milfspotter Wrote:  I see that iBabe have posted the schedule for the next two weeks on their website. We have Carmel doing four shifts and Amber Leigh doing one. After that it's all TBC so let's hope we get more new faces.

There are no weekend shows scheduled at the moment which is a pity for those of us who work Monday to Friday.

The schedule is being updated when we have confirmation of new models, so be sure to check it regularly.

Our focus right now is to try and get more variety in the schedule and to broadcast consistently each week. However, we've not ruled out weekend shows for the future.
31-05-2017 10:44
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Has iBabe actually broadcast this week? Perhaps I've just been unlucky but every time I've looked in, there has been no show. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Question everything
16-06-2017 19:01
darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

(16-06-2017 19:01 )milfspotter Wrote:  Has iBabe actually broadcast this week? Perhaps I've just been unlucky but every time I've looked in, there has been no show. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Was on today

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
16-06-2017 19:20
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(16-06-2017 19:20 )darren73 Wrote:  
(16-06-2017 19:01 )milfspotter Wrote:  Has iBabe actually broadcast this week? Perhaps I've just been unlucky but every time I've looked in, there has been no show. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

Was on today

Thanks. When I looked in at 18:20 and again at 19:30 there was no show but I've just seen from their tweets that Dakota was on today.

Question everything
16-06-2017 22:13
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

I was looking forward to Harley Sin today but I see the schedule on the iBabe website says "to be updated". Not a good sign. They seemed to be doing so well a couple of weeks ago with a show most weekdays but that has fallen away recently. Could they please tell us what the situation is? It would be a shame to see them go under.

Question everything
22-06-2017 06:34
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(22-06-2017 06:34 )milfspotter Wrote:  I was looking forward to Harley Sin today but I see the schedule on the iBabe website says "to be updated". Not a good sign. They seemed to be doing so well a couple of weeks ago with a show most weekdays but that has fallen away recently. Could they please tell us what the situation is? It would be a shame to see them go under.

We could have another possible 'Sin Tv' style type demise on our hands

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
22-06-2017 06:42

ibabe tv