Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

Serena (Hazel May)

mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

Serena (Hazel May)
ok, she is a hot milf but is it just me or does it put you off a bit when serea/hazel or whatever the hell she calls herself now laughs everytime she is on a call?
07-06-2009 16:03
Find all posts by this user
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

I'm Serena (Hazel May) - Classy Sport MILF
I have been reluctant to join this site as I don't have time to chat on forums, or reply to private messages which is a shame. However, I know a lot of guys are greatly enjoying watching me on sportxxxbabes 954, 945 and 937 (as well as 40+ 955 previously) since November 2007, and many have been trying to find out a bit more about me, so here's some information.

I have a website www.fantasy69.co.uk and it includes a biography, likes and dislikes, free pics and videos/pics for sale. It also has a summary of websites I model on on the internet as Hazel, Hazel May or May, and a calendar saying when I'm on sportxxxbabes and when I am free to chat at home. You can even write to my P.O.Box with an SAE and I'll send you a free signed picture!

I'm delighted to have become a popular sportxxxbabe (the classy mature MILF!) with a fun personality and a fit figure too.

Best wishes to everyone and keep calling! Serena x Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

19-08-2009 21:06
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

RE: serena/hazel
(07-06-2009 16:03 )mdevil316 Wrote:  ok, she is a hot milf but is it just me or does it put you off a bit when serea/hazel or whatever the hell she calls herself now laughs everytime she is on a call?

I enjoy my callers! Can't help being cheerful.
19-08-2009 21:10
samcooke Offline
Master Poster

RE: I'm Serena (Hazel May) - Classy Sport MILF
Hey I recognise you from The Boudoir. Didn't know you done the late shows. Welcome to the forum Smile.
19-08-2009 21:11
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

(19-08-2009 21:11 )samcooke Wrote:  Hey I recognise you from The Boudoir. Didn't know you done the late shows. Welcome to the forum Smile.

Thanks for your reply! I started doing chat from home two years ago and did it so well (as well as posting some fit pics!) the website I worked for recommended me to work for the tv and I've done nights since November 2007. I later added on some Boudoir work. I've gone back to mainly night shows again now (see my calendar on http://www.fantasy69.co.uk) but still do some Boudoir. I used to only do 40+ but I was moved into being a sportxxxbabe earlier this year!
19-08-2009 21:22
mdevil316 Offline
Senior Poster

hi hazel, nice to see you joined all us pervs. you are one hot milf and have a great body and lovely tits. i must say your one hard working lady, i often see you do a day, night and then day again.
19-08-2009 21:59
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

Nice to have you here Hazel.
I think you are everybody's favourite milf Smile Having listened in to some of your calls in the past I have to say I was really surprised to hear such talk coming from such a sweet lady Wink but I have to say I love it. Your enthusiasm on screen is refreshing to see. I wish you continued success. You just prove that some women just get sexier with age!
Keep up the good work! HeartHeartHeart
19-08-2009 22:21
leefett1980 Offline
Account Closed

Hey Serena,

Personally I think you're a very sexy, classy woman. Definitely the classic milf with a great personality to go with it. I would write more but i'm enjoying the pics on your website so much my err attention's been taken away Wink anyway shame we don't get to see a bit more of you on our screens but i'll keep enjoying it when you are x

Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
19-08-2009 22:41
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Thanks guys for lovely comments. Indeed, I look so sophisticated and sensible and then when you listen in to my conversations with callers ...... well, it just goes to show. You can't just go by appearances!!! Had another great shoot for a milf website on Tuesday so keep you eyes open for more eye-popping pics from my good self! Well - not exactly good - naughty more like. And yes, I have a natural enthusiasm for my 'work' and I think a lot of callers actually appreciate talking to a lady who genuinely enjoys herself and her callers. I genuinely appreciate everyone's call and give of my best every time. Lots of repeat customers ... must be doing something right! Wink
20-08-2009 22:30
cmu69 Offline

RE: serena/hazel
(19-08-2009 21:10 )Serena/Hazel(May) Wrote:  I enjoy my callers! Can't help being cheerful.

Serena -- You are the best. A beautiful woman with a lust for life!! You help me keep it up.
22-08-2009 01:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66