Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average

Lola Knight - (Ultimate Babe 2018 & 2019) - Chat & Discussion (Only)

jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

RE: Lola Knight - Studio 66 - Chat & Discussion
I actually thought it was a decent show from Lola last night,not quite as strong as she could be but definitely good enough for BOTFN for me.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
13-05-2017 23:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

HER LIP !!!! WTF are these girls doing to their faces.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
19-05-2017 21:07
towny Offline
Senior Poster

What the fuck has lola done to her face... studio 66 you have a duty of care to these young girls so what the fuck are playing at!!! You utter fucking wankers... you should hang your heads in shame you no good fucking losers.annoyed
19-05-2017 21:38
greenray Offline
Posting Machine

Yep,not sure whether it will calm down and I'll get used to it,but tonight's it's a turn off.
19-05-2017 21:44
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I can hear the hooves of a certain rascal's white charger riding to Lola's rescue to fight off the evil Black Knights of the Stay Natural.
19-05-2017 21:59
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This is the babe that said on Twitter recently that she wasn't influenced by those around her.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
19-05-2017 22:11
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Been on my enforced jollies.

Please tell me she is not going down the lip injection route? eek
19-05-2017 22:30
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Might be wrong and not trying to cause a stink but didn't she have her wisdom teeth out this week? I'm sure I read this on twitter and that she said it was incredibly painful. Perhaps Lola is suffering with swelling around her mouth from this ordeal hence her lips look odd. In my opinion she still looks sensational, absolute top class and I for one can't wait for another one of her top shows tonight. Bring it on!!

Please note this post is not intended to offend any individual or cause any offence. Apologises in advance if any offence is caused.
19-05-2017 22:37
wackawoo Offline
Banned

Quote:Might be wrong and not trying to cause a stink but didn't she have her wisdom teeth out this week? I'm sure I read this on twitter and that she said it was incredibly painful. Perhaps Lola is suffering with swelling around her mouth from this ordeal hence her lips look odd. In my opinion she still looks sensational, absolute top class and I for one can't wait for another one of her top shows tonight. Bring it on!!

Please note this post is not intended to offend any individual or cause any offence. Apologises in advance if any offence is caused.

Mate your, wisom teeth are that the back of your mouth, not under your nose. That's clearly filler injections.

I feared this was coming. She was one of the most beautiful girls I have seen, naturally. Then the make up came, then the bleached blonde hair, now the body altering.

Isn't she not satisfied with what nature has given her?
19-05-2017 22:56
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Amidst her incredibly sexy body, I'd say one of Lola's greatest features would be her innocent looks, well this just kills that.
19-05-2017 22:59