preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

zardoz Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(31-03-2017 05:32 )covkid Wrote:  This morning's show with Maya & Amy was excellent. It was Maya's best show by far. She is getting more and more confident, and is now very happy to show her breasts.

I'm guessing you saw it on TV? Never happened on the web because there was a big delay and they skipped right over when the show finally went live. Hope someone recorded it?
31-03-2017 10:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Does anybody have the pervecam of Nana yesterday when she was totally naked?
01-04-2017 11:44
zardoz Offline
Junior Poster

Hope everyone noticed how great Nana's spicy shows have been lately. In fact, almost all the girls have turned up the heat recently and this is about as good as Asian Connections has been in a long, long time. How ironic that the last two who still won't shown anything are Om and Sami, the two who did the most explicit hardcore in years past! Huheek
11-04-2017 16:44
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(11-04-2017 16:44 )zardoz Wrote:  Hope everyone noticed how great Nana's spicy shows have been lately. In fact, almost all the girls have turned up the heat recently and this is about as good as Asian Connections has been in a long, long time. How ironic that the last two who still won't shown anything are Om and Sami, the two who did the most explicit hardcore in years past! Huheek

I could not agree more. Nana has been sensational recently. I just hope that somebody has some pictures or videos of her recent shows.

The most disappointing thing is that these great shows are on, and Babestation, in their wisdom, have decided again to stop showing the 4.00 tease show. To make it worse, on occasions they are showing reruns of old shows when they could be showing Live TV and actually making some money.
11-04-2017 18:05
TinyTobi Offline

Does anyone's have a video or a pic off pussy flash would be great to see some
12-04-2017 16:00
makala12 Offline
Account Closed

(12-04-2017 16:00 )TinyTobi Wrote:  Does anyone's have a video or a pic off pussy flash would be great to see some

Talking about that you should've seen Amy's performance around 1pm today. 15 minutes of full on flashing from the back and close ups. Was hoping someone else saw it and kept a video.
12-04-2017 16:48
covkid Offline
Master Poster

Can anybody please advise what is happening with Asian Connections? Has it finished for good?
18-04-2017 17:46
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I suppose the only person on here who could answer this is zardoz aka wim but he has been silent for some days as well.

Now, having committed my thoughts to 'paper' I would not be shocked to see the channel back on screen/line tomorrow or the next day but I will not hold my breath on this one.

A clue might be gleaned from Saturday afternoon - the last day of broadcast as it currently stands - Jasmine was on a double shift and was joined by Daisy. Some time between 3pm at 4pm the girls were in heated discussion. At which point Jasmine was clearly upset and one could imagine she was crying (since her face was below the picture that is an assumption on my part) but Daisy was also seen to be comforting her.

Sometime later, she appeared to be more composed and was throwing the occasional smile.

If indeed it has bit the dust (unless it can find another broadcast partner or simply provide its own web stream) BS should be ashamed of itself. I wrote many months ago that my suspicion was that BS took this on to find an excuse to close it down. Certainly its technical issues have not helped. Yet it is ironic that for the last week or so the web transmission, atleast in the time frame I have viewed, has been almost ideal. There might have been a slight delay yet the transmission ended on or about 10pm which tells its own story.

From BS's point of view, another 'naked' webshow was always going to conflict with its own. People, quite rightly, have fumed about the 'head-bobbing'. But my take on this is that it was BS who decreed that if you wanted to see then you had to pay. Just a couple of girls did not buy in to that and just did their own thing regardless and came to the callers rather than let the callers come to them. (Pretty much like one sees on BS's own webshow. They appear to permit some girls to be free 'n easy yet make certain that others only reveal when you cough up £5 a minute)

So that's my thoughts. Hope I am wrong.
18-04-2017 23:15
jammed Offline
Apprentice Poster

I suspect another raid has occurred, i hope I am wrong. The girls where on at 4 am the next morning Om and Nadia. Nadia was topless so all seemed ok, then 10 mins into the show someone said something to them and they both had their full non erotic clothing on in less than a minute, then the screen went black and that was that.
19-04-2017 01:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Nothing, repeat nothing, would please me more if I was to be proved wrong.

I did not consider the possibility of yet another 'raid'. Yet that is, indeed, a possibility.

The one-handers over at Repent think that they will return next week after a change of studio - did they not change after the last 'raid' ?

The odd thing tho is that, whilst the permanent weblink is now removed from all sources, Amy could be seen on webcam earlier today.

Did anyone buy into that and was the studio any different to that as previous ?
20-04-2017 18:03

preetiandpriya.com