babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Tanya - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

RE: Tanya - Chat, Caps and Vids
Tanya is getting seriously boring now nothing is ever different not even her outfits it's same old shit week in week out. It's pretty much @ the stage of not even needing to watch her as you can just watch a Video of her and it will pretty much be exactly the same show...

Nothing against Tanya @ all i think she's stunning one best looking girls on channels for me. But she's as dull as watching paint dry must be doing something right on the phones i guess.

Be interesting to see her on another channel to see if she's just as boring some where else.....

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 20:45 by Trickster.)
13-01-2017 20:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(13-01-2017 20:44 )Trickster Wrote:  Tanya is getting seriously boring now nothing is ever different not even her outfits it's same old shit week in week out. It's pretty much @ the stage of not even needing to watch her as you can just watch a Video of her and it will pretty much be exactly the same show...

Nothing against Tanya @ all i think she's stunning one best looking girls on channels for me. But she's as dull as watching paint dry must be doing something right on the phones i guess.

Be interesting to see her on another channel to see if she's just as boring some where else.....

I called her yesterday and had a lovely chat with her. She is really quite helpful from the outset of the call, I did not push things much though in respect of dirty talk. I did ask her to do stuff with her outfit - pull the zip down further on her top for example, but she confirmed that she is very careful with her clothes so as not to break the daytime rules, doesn't want a nip-slip (and I think protect her modesty to a degree). She helped show her arse as much as she could in the rules of engagement. She is very pleasant indeed, very likeable.

I'd like to think I could cultivate her over a series of calls to be a bit more daring.
(This post was last modified: 14-01-2017 12:59 by Rake.)
14-01-2017 12:57
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

Once again....same skirt and tights on. I spoke to Tanya on cams and asked to see her bare legs and feet. She told me she was foot shy, which is total bollocks as at the start of this thread she is never out of barefeet. She then denied that she went with a different name in masti chat which she did (Rochelle or something similar) I was very polite to her so telling lies to her callers is not very nice. Do the babestation camera men have no imagination as it is same thing every day....close up of most of the girls, who wants to see there just there face all day no matter how pretty they may be.
16-01-2017 11:59
dealer89 Offline
Junior Poster

Share the same sentiment as you buddy , the problem is as long as shes still popular on the phones she wont change. Producers obviously don't care too.
16-01-2017 15:25
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(16-01-2017 15:25 )dealer89 Wrote:  the problem is as long as shes still popular on the phones she wont change. Producers obviously don't care too.

Thing is, if she only showed a bit more ambition and creativity and variation, her phone line would be white hot with callers and queuers; and her pervecam in meltdown, breaking the internet. Her phone stats I reckon are ok, nothing spectacular.
(This post was last modified: 16-01-2017 18:19 by Rake.)
16-01-2017 18:19
will Offline
Senior Poster

I've given up on her.
Same boring outfits etc. I can't even watch her,as soon as she's on I change channel.
17-01-2017 08:39
Mr.E Nygma Offline
Senior Poster

You lot are crazy! The only gripe that I can see is fairly legitimate is that she does wear similar clothes, however in terms of action she has to be one of BS best performers! And I do mean performers, not girl who turns up to sit stagnant in a chair with a camera in her face looking like she can't wait to get out of there! She's active, gets up shows herself off, does shoes on or off when asked, plays provocativly with her "same old" outfits but more importantly genuinely looks like she still enjoys the work, something which is fading from most of the other girls on the show.

I can't for the life of me work out how trickster believes that if she was on another channel she could be more interesting to watch! The girls are even less likely to move about or be able to show themselves off on another channel where they are trapped lying down all day or in one shot!

Tanya is pretty much the only one who still moves around her set to show off what her caller (most important person remember) wants to see even if that requires the cameraman to actually do a bit of work for a change and reposition the angle or even follow her as she struts her stuff! Not many of the girls do that, and other channels certainly wouldn't. Plus she's no idiot, she knows exactly what you are doing on the other end of the phone and will assist in whatever way she can unlike some who will just shut the call down asap or try and get you to sign up for some bollocks website or ring some other number just to do what the two of of you can do on that same number there and then!

I get everyone is entitled to their opinion but im not sure why she is getting so much of a bashing when there are several more deserving candidates currently employed by BS who put on much less of a show and less of a service when actually called. In a industry which is clearly in decline, maybe even dying she is one of the few girls that keeps it about what daytime shows were always about!
(This post was last modified: 17-01-2017 18:29 by Mr.E Nygma.)
17-01-2017 18:02
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Mr.E Nygma.

I did not say Tanya been on another Channel would make her less boring/dull. What i said was it would be interesting to see if a change of channel gave her a kick up the backside.

I can only vouch for what i see of Tanya and that is same outfits every time she's on. and same sets. To me she's boring to you she isn't that's fair enough.

And yes maybe you right another channel the girls are laid down or in chair if you meaning studio66 TV i agree with you. But the difference is Studio66tv girls have different outfits on. Outfits that show there body off ect nothing is hidden.

So makes for a far better watch. But i also said she must be doing well on the phone lines so she hasn't got any issues as i guess end of day she only has to get the callers and she's in a job doesn't have to worry.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
18-01-2017 20:35
jammydodger Offline
Senior Poster

Does that skirt and tights ever get a wash as they are all on Tara all the team, I just turn channel over now when I see her...becoming the most boring babe on telly.
09-02-2017 11:20
Goon Offline

[split] Tanya - Chat, Caps and Vids
Great cap! She's looking amazing this morning.
13-03-2017 10:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV