preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Another very nice spicy show with Amy and Nadia, both in great form and getting lots of calls. Nadia has really upped her game recently! Lovely, you two! Heart
29-11-2016 06:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

Took a bit of time to warm up, but Amy and Jasmine have just put on yet another very hot and entertaining spicy hour! They are something special together! The daytime portion of their show is really good too, despite all the obstacles BS throws up to make it difficult for them. HeartBig Grin
03-12-2016 06:30
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Wo Surprised Tongue Nana n daisy r looking awsome there
Just seen them as Nana shows us her luvly c thru white lace Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hope she's back like that in the morning but recording the last half hour when I seen how awsome she is looking in her high heels Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
03-12-2016 22:27
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(03-12-2016 22:27 )Tiger*Pete Wrote:  Wo Surprised Tongue Nana n daisy r looking awsome there
Just seen them as Nana shows us her luvly c thru white lace Tongue Tongue Tongue

Hope she's back like that in the morning but recording the last half hour when I seen how awsome she is looking in her high heels Shy

Nana is growing on me, I must say. Looking very sexy tonight, showing off those white lace panties and I also like how she puts her legs in the air. She's like a cat how she moves around slowly but with assurance like she's prowling

Daisy also looking great. Great dress which showed off her assets very well Smile
03-12-2016 22:57
wim Offline
Account Closed

I know it's a Monday morning, but it is really sad to see a spicy hour with almost no calls, especially when Jasmine is on. It's a pity that Kitty doesn't get many calls. She's a very pretty girl, and has those tremendous assets, but she never shows them. If she relaxed a bit and showed them, she would do a big business. Heart
05-12-2016 06:13
wim Offline
Account Closed

Hmm...Kitty and Nana on spicy, pretty but so conservative...c'mon, loosen up a bit, show something?...Sad ;-)
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 05:39 by wim.)
08-12-2016 05:32
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

I seen Nana was with kitty before
I like Nana an she was nice before the end a few days ago showing her nice white lace knickers but when I seen kitty from 7 this morning she is looking fantastic in a little dress with her really nice boobs almost falling out constantly and she's squeezing an shaking em an I started recording aswel so I'm well happy kitty and Nana are on the show this morning so I'm hoping they stay on the channel as long as possible really

Kitty is being awsome at the moment Laying on the sofa
Her tits are gorgeous but I love the way she's playing with them so I'd love her to let us see them a few times Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2016 08:20 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
08-12-2016 08:19
wim Offline
Account Closed

I am very worried about Asian Connections. Babestation is killing this channel by taking them off Sky and off TV for much of the day except when a London girl has to go to the toilet. They are literally stealing money from the models. They can't build a web following to make up for it because the webstream always has a delay and often goes down - it's not reliable - and it hasn't worked on mobile devices for 18 months now. Calls are down, forum visitors and posts are down. The guys in Thailand certainly signed a devil's bargain when they let BS in. It has been torture the last two mornings watching Jasmine get virtually no calls, and then when she did, she really showed nothing. What is going on? A few weeks ago, Jasmine would have given all sorts of nipple tease and topless fun to get guys calling...now I don't know what to think. The BS people are real bastards, but this is not the time for girls like Kitty and Jasmine to get so conservative. AC needs girls willing to do the kind of show Amy does and BS needs to make those expectations clear. It is really sad to watch BS run this channel into the ground and I am so tired of this channel being mismanaged, for years now. The girls who have worked loyally for years - Nadia, Sami, Amy, and before them Ali, Lisa, etc. - get nothing for their loyalty. Seeing them exploited is just depressing. annoyed
12-12-2016 06:25
wim Offline
Account Closed

Sami was SPECTACULAR this morning! Probably the best spicy show I've seen her do in this incarnation of AC! Doing her handbra routine, she gave many glimpses of her wondrous breasts, and in general a very sexy show. Sami is one of those Thai girls who has grown more beautiful with age, and this was one delightful hour, even if the calls dropped off in the second half. Hope to see more shows like this! Thank you Sami! Heart
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 06:16 by wim.)
14-12-2016 06:14
wim Offline
Account Closed

Outstanding spicy hour this morning with nurse Amy and sweet schoolgirl Daisy! I think this was only the second spicy show for Daisy (both with Amy), so it's a rare treat to see them do an high-energy, super-hot tease show together. Lots of playful fun, Amy pulling all sorts of shenanigans with Daisy and making her giggle uncontrollably (which is really cute). A fine hour of entertainment, AC as it should be! Heart:Wink
15-12-2016 06:14

preetiandpriya.com