hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Hot & Wet
Well, this channel came back with a bang a couple of months ago and it was looking promising with a good variety of girls and some great girl girl shows. But there's been no sign of Fantasy or Dea for some time and Lara hasn't been on just lately either. They seem to be using just the same four girls now. Hope this is not a sign that it's going down the tubes.

Question everything
01-12-2016 07:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

(01-12-2016 07:32 )milfspotter Wrote:  Well, this channel came back with a bang a couple of months ago and it was looking promising with a good variety of girls and some great girl girl shows. But there's been no sign of Fantasy or Dea for some time and Lara hasn't been on just lately either. They seem to be using just the same four girls now. Hope this is not a sign that it's going down the tubes.

Hi Milfspotter. No, that's not the case, Fantasy, Lara and Dea have been on holiday and they should be back this weekend. Hopefully Dea will have her own solo show as well rather than just being with someone. It would seem as well that the girls are having much more of a say in what they work and who with, So when the full complement is back what appears on the schedule is not necessarily what will actually take place.
01-12-2016 23:48
stagmonkey Offline
Master Poster

Angelique & Pleasure AGAIN putting on an amazing g/g show. these girls go for it............wow Heart
02-12-2016 12:47
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Pleasure has just announced that she will be leaving on 10th January.
08-12-2016 19:24
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

More sad news, Euforia is leaving the channel. She will finish at the same time as Pleasure. Fantasy is also thinking of leaving but nothing definite as yet. Will be sorry to see both girls leave but will wish them all the best for the future
30-12-2016 00:28
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2016 00:28 )steve1057 Wrote:  More sad news, Euforia is leaving the channel. She will finish at the same time as Pleasure. Fantasy is also thinking of leaving but nothing definite as yet. Will be sorry to see both girls leave but will wish them all the best for the future

That is really sad news. Euforia is one of the best girls I've seen in a very long time. I'll miss her.

Question everything
30-12-2016 22:59
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

If Fantasy does go too, that means the channel has just four girls. I don't see how it will be viable without a fresh infusion of babes, given that Angelique and Sonya appear rarely. It would be nice to think that some former babes could return to fill some of the gaps.

Question everything
31-12-2016 16:48
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-12-2016 16:48 )milfspotter Wrote:  If Fantasy does go too, that means the channel has just four girls. I don't see how it will be viable without a fresh infusion of babes, given that Angelique and Sonya appear rarely. It would be nice to think that some former babes could return to fill some of the gaps.

I honestly don't know what has happened with Angel and Sonya. They were on holiday, came back and put in a 30 mins appearance on Laras shift the other day and now they have disappeared again. The rumour going around is that they have left now as well but I don't believe it. I think someone got the wrong end of the stick. But Euforia and Pleasure definitely and I do know Fantasy is thinking about it, she has not really been happy here since she started. Anyway will kepp you updated as best as I can.
01-01-2017 21:16
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

I didnt know where else to publish this as there isn't a separate thread for this particular person but the wonderful Bella has made a reappearance on H & W for a few days only. Apparently she was asked to fill in and accepted. She hasn't changed one iota, still as beautiful as ever. Whether it will be made permanent in the future or not is unknown at present so will have to see what happens.
03-01-2017 21:01
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(03-01-2017 21:01 )steve1057 Wrote:  I didnt know where else to publish this as there isn't a separate thread for this particular person but the wonderful Bella has made a reappearance on H & W for a few days only. Apparently she was asked to fill in and accepted. She hasn't changed one iota, still as beautiful as ever. Whether it will be made permanent in the future or not is unknown at present so will have to see what happens.

Thanks Steve. I missed her entirely so I hope she does appear again.

Question everything
04-01-2017 13:30

hot and wet