cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.12 Average

Holly James - Elite TV Chat, Caps & Vids

adam Offline

RE: Holly James
hey guys dont post much loving the pics posted on here but just a quick question does anyone no how old holly is?
by the way holly james is the fit as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueBig Grin
04-08-2009 21:38
Find all posts by this user
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(04-08-2009 21:18 )walter.neff Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 21:10 )skateguy Wrote:  Just to clarify, girls aren't given their own section based on any system of perceived merit. If a girl gets involved on the forum and asks for her own section, she invariably gets one.

That's fair - thanks Skateguy

Just Googled the name Walter Neff............shockedshockedshocked
lol.

...........Cool

04-08-2009 21:41
schmoo Away
Master Poster

(04-08-2009 20:56 )walter.neff Wrote:  This Holly thread is growing and growing. Seems our lovely Holly has more posts than any other girl on any channel on the whole board. I wonder why she generates such attention? After all no one can claim that Anna and Carmen and TJ and Michelle etc are not incredibly attractive too. But seems Holly has that extra special something that cannot be described easily but that generate > 700 posts and > 130k views.

Because Holly is a beautiful lady both physically and in personality. She's on a babe channel and, unlike some, does exactly what, babe channel wise, it says on the tin. She's gives the viewers what they want to see and hear on the phones as best/much as she can.

She plainly loves her work, she enjoys making her fans/viewers happy and in turn this is making her happy - so it's a perfect never ending cycle where we both therefore appreciate each other.

And best of all, all the above, obviously shines through in her performances on the TV. Not more personified by the look in her eyes & the smile on her face all day long.

Oh.. and she interacts with her fans too - on this forum.

Sorry.. just my opinion!
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2009 22:06 by schmoo.)
04-08-2009 21:59
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

Spot on.................Cool

04-08-2009 22:01
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Yeah!!Smile
04-08-2009 22:04
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

(04-08-2009 21:38 )adam Wrote:  hey guys dont post much loving the pics posted on here but just a quick question does anyone no how old holly is?
by the way holly james is the fit as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!! TongueBig Grin

holly is 27 Smile so i guess she got a good few years on the other daygirls at elite lol

she looks even younger cos she so little, think shes only about 5ft 2

http://www.hothollyjames.com

as i understand this is work in progress and not a finished article but still worth a look
04-08-2009 22:18
geekalert Offline
Senior Poster

(04-08-2009 20:56 )walter.neff Wrote:  This Holly thread is growing and growing. Seems our lovely Holly has more posts than any other girl on any channel on the whole board. I wonder why she generates such attention? After all no one can claim that Anna and Carmen and TJ and Michelle etc are not incredibly attractive too. But seems Holly has that extra special something that cannot be described easily but that generate > 700 posts and > 130k views.

Anyway the point of this post is to ask the mods why Holly does not have a sub board of her own. Anna and Hazel do on the night time board, even though they generate far less activity.

Do others agree?

i noticed the same thing the other day, she just seems to be doing really well at what she does at the moment which in turn must bring interest

http://www.hothollyjames.com

as i understand this is work in progress and not a finished article but still worth a look
04-08-2009 22:19
Da Mastah Away
Where am I? Check da profile, yo

I'm sure I read somewhere that Holly was taking her driving test, so I thought I'd offer some words of advice: whatever you do, don't do this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That's not the gearshift...
THE MASTER OF HIS DOMAIN

Dah Master Says: So long and thanks for all the fish!

Wait a sec... You never gave me any fish! Lousy cheapskates!

Note: That remark wasn't aimed at you, Skateguy.
05-08-2009 00:18
walter.neff Offline
Junior Poster

(04-08-2009 21:59 )schmoo Wrote:  Because Holly is a beautiful lady both physically and in personality. She's on a babe channel and, unlike some, does exactly what, babe channel wise, it says on the tin. She's gives the viewers what they want to see and hear on the phones as best/much as she can.

[snip]

Sorry.. just my opinion!

I completely agree schmoo. You've hit the nail on the head. Like a lot of us I am completely infatuated with her. Second only to Mrs Neff.
05-08-2009 00:52
walter.neff Offline
Junior Poster

Here's a screencap that Skully kindly posted on another general thread. I'm not one for swearing but OMFG!!!! Surprised
Now that is the culmination of five billions years of evolution!

*Walter wipes the drool off his chin

[Image: image-3B60_4A6A0D27.jpg]
05-08-2009 23:33
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles