Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.03 Average

Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Who prefers daytime shows to the night shows?
(15-08-2015 23:15 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  no I prefer tits out and arse-slapping on screen. Dayshows seldom do it for me.Tongue
Wink A minority view though it seems ? WinkTongue
Presumably the channel reps can look at this thread and think "Great, we don't even have to pay out to get the babes to go topless on nights anymore, let's just put anything remotely adult behind a naughty chat pay wall." eek
And the regulator can think - Mission accomplished.shockedBig Laugh
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2015 11:19 by M-L-L.)
16-08-2015 11:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

(16-08-2015 11:18 )M-L-L Wrote:  
(15-08-2015 23:15 )Krill Liberator Wrote:  no I prefer tits out and arse-slapping on screen. Dayshows seldom do it for me.Tongue
Presumably the channel reps can look at this thread and think "Great, we don't even have to pay out to get the babes to go topless on nights anymore, let's just put anything remotely adult behind a naughty chat pay wall." eek

I think people prefer dayshows compared to what the nightshows have become over the last 18 months.

Of course, if we could turn the clock back 5-7 years there would be no contest, nightshows all the way.

...the bootyeater
16-08-2015 11:30
tee Offline
Posting Machine

I used to love night shows back in the days when there were babes like Sara Lou,Emily dean, Vicky Valentine, Donna dukes, Morgan preece etc etc. but babes provided entertainment, tease, customer interaction. Even if you weren't involved ringing the babes directly still felt part of the show.

Now days night shows are just boring. Babes just lay there naked. There's no tease factor.
Even dayshows aren't same as before but still more value for tease wise then night shows. Babes enjoy teasing more on dayshows then they do night shows. There's better customer interaction. Where as on nights they don't seem bothered.
16-08-2015 12:00
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

^
Agreed. You used to be able to text the shows and have a decent chance the request would be catered for.[/align]

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
16-08-2015 13:58
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

I certainly preferred the daytime shows during the days of The Pad and Elite TV, fuck me that was some horny shit, I still have the occasional wank over some recordings - 2010 days....
16-08-2015 14:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-08-2015 11:30 )retah-rotaredom Wrote:  
(16-08-2015 11:18 )M-L-L Wrote:  

I think people prefer dayshows compared to what the nightshows have become over the last 18 months.

Of course, if we could turn the clock back 5-7 years there would be no contest, nightshows all the way.
True but its not just because the nightshows are poor these days, the fact is i'd rather see babes i like topless or naked, it would be like me saying i don't want to see Charlie C, Teejay Walker and Cara Brett on nightshows because nightshows are crap compared to 5 years ago
16-08-2015 17:32
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(16-08-2015 14:13 )daytimewanker Wrote:  I certainly preferred the daytime shows during the days of The Pad and Elite TV, fuck me that was some horny shit
I am in agreement with this sentiment. As far as I can see, the daytime shows mainly feature a girl in slightly skimpy (read 'summery') clothing, just lying around picking her nose or fidgeting a bit. With the still-recent demise of RLC, we lost what were, in mine own opinion, some of the last truly hot day shows with the likes of the busty Belle Fatale to name just one, who was always great on the phones as well as playing well to the camera. A real crowd-pleaser, but only if your tastes extend beyond barbie-doll girlies I guess.
My point being, to return to the one I was going to make, the older day shows which went out before the 'big Bang implosion' were indeed bloody legendary; Dannii Harwood, back when she was a true tour de force, on your telly at about half four on a weekday in minimalist pseudo-bondage with her great big tits deliberately-on-purpose* falling out about once every five minutesshocked (*let's face it, there was never any accidentally about it) and willing to entertain blatantly obvious wank fantasies on the phone with the most lascivious enthusiasm... whatever happened to stuff like that?!! Oh yeah.... Rolleyes
And we still get fully naked girls at night?.... yes, we do. Yay for topless glamour girls with or without panties!Smile As far as I can tell (with reference to my hornometer), the vintage day shows really gave the night girls a serious run for their money, whilst the present crop of dayshows barely offer the hardcore boob-fetishist anything to shout about, whilst nights still deliver if you want to see fully bared orbage without having to delete search histories, etc etc.
But that's just me, I guess?
Well, how sad.Sad laugh

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2015 01:42 by Krill Liberator.)
17-08-2015 01:39
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

From what I've seen this morning, daytime shows are dying on there feet.

I've just flicked through the channels at 9:45 to see who's on.

Playboy: Recorded feed.
Babestation: Recorded feed on both channels so I presume the girls are on a break or naughty chat.
S66: Same girl on all 3 channels.
Storm: Doesn't broadcast till 11:30.
Asian Connections: 2 ladyboys/regenders.

So basically 1 girl out of 8 channels.

Its going to be a while before I bother checking on the daytime shows again.
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2015 10:01 by Yorkshireman.)
19-08-2015 10:00
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(19-08-2015 10:00 )Yorkshireman Wrote:  From what I've seen this morning, daytime shows are dying on there feet.

I've just flicked through the channels at 9:45 to see who's on..... 1 girl out of 8 channels.

Its going to be a while before I bother checking on the daytime shows again.
Pfff... man, that's even worse than I could have imagined.
What. the...?
C'mon, we need a daytime defender to come and tell us the world isn't ending.
It feels like it did when all the big superclubs closed down in the Noughties... end of a big cultural slice of my life and all that.*

*(MST3K mantra dude; "it's just a show, I should really just relax", yeah? buck up fellaWink)

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
19-08-2015 11:27
retah-rotaredom Offline
Banned

The fare on Daytime this am is exceptionally good.

...the bootyeater
21-08-2015 09:12