babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 2.68 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion
Beth is an intelligent girl ( she has 2 uni degree's ) so the management at sin must have given her plausible answer to why all those other girls had left. I am glad the sorry episode is over and Beth is back at a channel she gave 3 years of reliable service. Here's to the next 3 years, welcome home Beth.
18-07-2015 07:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

They must think alot of Beth to give her a shift at such short notice Smile
18-07-2015 07:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good return to bs from beth last night, looked very sexy all night and was a pleasure to watch in each stint she did

Piper Niven Superfan
18-07-2015 08:00
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2015 07:57 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  They must think alot of Beth to give her a shift at such short notice Smile

Didn't Alice cancel though, so they would have needed someone to fill in?
18-07-2015 10:12
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I'm glad that Beth is back on a proper channel.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
18-07-2015 10:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I'd bet good money that she is too.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-07-2015 11:26
Regenerated Online
An Unearthly Child

(18-07-2015 04:53 )barracuda Wrote:  
(18-07-2015 03:53 )Regenerated Wrote:  didn't Ella Jolie and Paige Turnah join and Anna Rose decide to stay after Tori Lee, Tiffany and Kerry had left?

No they didn't. You're chronology's confused. Ella Jolie and Paige Turnah left Sin TV BEFORE Tiffany left. Kerry left right at the very beginning, months before the problems started. And Tori Lee didn't see any warning signs, as they said she hadn't made her minutes and showed her the door. I'm not sure who Anna Rose is, but deciding to stay is NOT the same thing as joining. Joining means giving up work elsewhere (Babestation in Beth's case) and it's hard to see why that was a smart move.

PS. Don't try to argue that Lacey saw warning signs either, because she was sacked for having a prima donna attitude and for poor timekeeping.

Hey if I'm mistaken, I'm mistaken. I don't claim to be infallible, was just asking a question. Nothing wrong with that is there? And I understand the difference between staying and joining - what's that all about saying that! Haven't even mentioned Lacey - don't know why you've jumped all over that.

And Anna Rose is this girl.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2015 13:34 by Regenerated.)
18-07-2015 13:11
Maggot Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2015 04:53 )barracuda Wrote:  PS. Don't try to argue that Lacey saw warning signs either, because she was sacked for having a prima donna attitude and for poor timekeeping.

Bounce

Lacey can't be that bad? Getting sacked from a job where they weren't going to pay the girls anyway is some achievement.

She had the last laugh then, she didn't give them as much free labour as everybody else.
18-07-2015 14:11
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(18-07-2015 13:11 )Regenerated Wrote:  Hey if I'm mistaken, I'm mistaken. I don't claim to be infallible, was just asking a question. Nothing wrong with that is there? And I understand the difference between staying and joining - what's that all about saying that! Haven't even mentioned Lacey - don't know why you've jumped all over that.

I apologise Mr Regenerated, I didn't mean to jump on you like that. But I did think it was strange that Beth would leave Babestation to go to Sin TV when nearly all their other girls had already left. I could have understood it more if she was without a channel at the time.
19-07-2015 21:31
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant show from beth last night. she looked very very hot all night and was at her very best in each stint she did.

Piper Niven Superfan
21-07-2015 09:38

Click here to watch Babestation TV