Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average

Live Jasmin

magdala Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Live Jasmin
You're right, but the point I'm making is that it's changed over the last couple of years. It used to be at the end of the market I like and had a great amateur feel, but now it's quality obsessed and almost posh. It's how the site has changed so much that I was commenting on.
18-06-2015 00:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dave charleston Offline
Apprentice Poster

Quality obsessed is not a bad thing in my opinion. One of the girls on there told me that they require a lot higher quality broadcasting than most cam sites. She needed a top-of-the-line webcam and a consistent upload speed over 1.5mb/s before she could meet their standards.
19-06-2015 21:11
mangofruti Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babe Cams Party
(21-01-2014 12:58 )7 stars of the orient Wrote:  the lesbian couples seem to be the highlight here. Anyone looking for good lesbian action from seriously pretty girls isn't going to be disappointed.

The lesbians on livejasmin are super hot.

You can tell this by seeing how hard the lesbian couples are to get hold of, as they're in private chat most of the time.
20-06-2015 23:57
wolliecat Offline
Junior Poster

(07-06-2015 09:49 )magdala Wrote:  In my opinion the site's completely lost it's way.

I don't know why you say that. It rocks as far as I'm concerned as it has the best looking girls of any cam site.
06-07-2015 00:19
robert e lee Offline
Apprentice Poster

(19-06-2015 21:11 )dave charleston Wrote:  One of the girls on there told me that they require a lot higher quality broadcasting than most cam sites. She needed a top-of-the-line webcam and a consistent upload speed over 1.5mb/s before she could meet their standards.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that. The consistent video quality that you see always made it likely to me that they have some higher threshold than other cam sites. Good for them.
12-07-2015 12:54
therawrak Offline
Junior Poster

Live Jasmin has the best girls of any camsite, but they are also the best at stringing things out. It's happened to me a few times that in a private show the girl was slow to get naked and I had to nudge them along a bit, meaning that although the shows were great they turned out to be pricey.
19-08-2015 11:19
forbiddengirl Offline

(12-07-2015 12:54 )Robert E Lee Wrote:  
(19-06-2015 21:11 )dave charleston Wrote:  One of the girls on there told me that they require a lot higher quality broadcasting than most cam sites. She needed a top-of-the-line webcam and a consistent upload speed over 1.5mb/s before she could meet their standards.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that. The consistent video quality that you see always made it likely to me that they have some higher threshold than other cam sites. Good for them.

I'm a model there and i think is a very good requirement because video quality means happy customers.
15-03-2016 19:31
zenzen Offline
Senior Poster

i must agree...memeber from 12 years...lastly always more addicted thank's to girls and video quality...but why girls you leave ? why?

cyber is my new cancer
16-03-2016 18:07
troubleshooter Offline
Junior Poster

the old skool babes were the best;

Incredibleme ; Magnifique ; Pulya_ua

Not quite the same nowadays
14-04-2016 13:30
peter rock Offline
Senior Poster

I see a few comments about the video quality on LiveJasmin. Well the reason it's consistently good is simply that the technical requirements are so very stringent on this site, meaning the girls must have top-notch equipment to even get on here in the first place. I've not seen any other webcam site that enforces high standards/specifications in this way.
04-05-2020 04:25