babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Harry Amelia - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Harry Amelia - Chat, Caps & Vids
(11-07-2015 10:40 )winsaw Wrote:  i think Harry will come back to the babeshows but use her fame from bb to make a good go if it at the shows at long last like Bex, lets be honest she has been on a lot of different channels and never made it at any of them,
getting those people who have seen her on bb to call could make a real difference to her call stats,
i hope she goes back to storm as they did her a favor giving her a few shifts when no one else would,
can't see her going to 66 after the way they treated her after she had done so much for them,

don't be so sure about harry not going to s66 after this tweet she sent to kandi kay about 25 min ago after kandi tweeted her about 30 min ago

https://twitter.com/HarryAmelia_/status/...3676747776

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 20:59 by Rammyrascal.)
11-07-2015 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2015 11:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  back on track to harry. I never said she will be the next big thing and I know not many babe show babes cross over into the mega bucks world of showbiz tv, the only one that immediately comes to mind is Vikki Thomas who popped up on various tv shows including Top Gear, EuroTrash and a bbc Saturday night hidden camera show Called Eye Spy. also she popped up on the last series of x-factor as she's married to one of the finalists.

think harry will make a go of it away from the babeshows as ive said, including appearing in the lads mags and popping up on various reality tv or comedy shows including im a celebrity. harry will re-appear on the babeshows eventually. agree with winsaw, can't see harry on s66, but could see her on any of the other babeshows. for me think it will be either storm or sintv harry will be on. bet all the babeshows (including s66) have been in touch with harry's agent.

How do you know all this? The babeshows may not be a big part of your life but your sure as hell know a lot about most of the girls from them

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
11-07-2015 22:14
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

this thread is about harry Amelia!!!!!!! not me. i follow quite a lot of the babeshow babes on twitter is how i know a lot about the babes in response to your question.

but can we please keep this thread on topic about harry

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2015 23:05
trax Offline
Junior Poster

(11-07-2015 23:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  this thread is about harry Amelia!!!!!!! not me. i follow quite a lot of the babeshow babes on twitter is how i know a lot about the babes in response to your question.

but can we please keep this thread on topic about harry

When I did a search for Harry Amelia today I noticed that you seem to tweet her a lot. I had to laugh when I saw you trying to be the hero by taking sides in some silly little argument between her and another woman.Bounce

Since you're her official spokesperson, has it been confirmed that she's going to S66?
12-07-2015 01:00
general drago Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2015 23:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  this thread is about harry Amelia!!!!!!! not me.

Coulda fooled me, 90% of these threads consist of someone arguing with you, which is the only reason I read them. I couldn't care less for Harry as she came across as vile and poisonous in big brother but most wouldn't have noticed that because of the (.)(.) bladewave

people keep looking at my feet which is strange because i have no legs
12-07-2015 02:55
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I don't watch BB so I wouldn't know how she came across.
Is that the general consensus of opinion then? Vile and poisonous? People?
12-07-2015 06:07
Black Cat Offline
Account closed by request

Dunno mate, was too busy gawping at her cans to give two fucks about her personality!

Stadium of Delight
12-07-2015 07:13
mr mystery Away

(11-07-2015 11:01 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I have various things going on im my life that play a more substantial part in my life than the babeshows. I have a care worker come to see me 4 days a week to see if im ok and I do various things with them, mainly walking my dog Frankie. I also go to an autism centre near where I live and do various activities there including art group, trips out, holidays & pub night. also a lot bigger part of my life is ice hockey, I have been watching ice hockey for 19 YEARS!!!!!! since October 1996 (way longer than I have been watching the babeshows) and have supported Manchester Storm until they went bust in 2002 and then supported Manchester Phoenix from day 1 in 2003 to now. Also I have been into NHL (American & Canadian ice hockey) for 17yrs and support Pittsburgh Penguins. Im also a huge NFL fan and have supported Chicago Bears for 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have watched them play twice (once in uk and once in Chicago). also I help my dad keep the house going doing various things, mainly looking after my dog Frankie. so actually the babeshows are a small part of my life.

Thanks for all the info about yourself Rammy, but i'm not sure that sort of info is what this thread is for, it tends to take this thread off track a bit, maybe if you want to tell us all about yourself and your daily routines etc then maybe you should set up a "Rammy Daily Diary" thread, or something of that nature ?, that way it may help to keep the girls threads for posting stuff about the girls, you would have your own thread, so wouldn't need to post all the info about yourself in various girls threads taking them off track..

PS, you forgot to say in what you told us about yourself, that "i am a STD 66/Sin fan boy and i have a agenda against BS" BounceBounce

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 10:33 by mr mystery.)
12-07-2015 10:06
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(12-07-2015 10:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  that way it would keep the girls threads for posting stuff about the girls, and not about Rammy

Isn't that something you and some of the other posters should take on board?

Pot calling the kettle black methinks!

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
12-07-2015 10:33
mr mystery Away

(12-07-2015 10:33 )munch1917 Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 10:06 )mr mystery Wrote:  that way it may help to keep the girls threads for posting stuff about the girls,

Isn't that something you and some of the other posters should take on board?

Pot calling the kettle black methinks!

Well then, isn't that something you should also take on board ?. as your post wasn't about Harry either lol .

Pot calling the kettle black as well me thinks .

Anyway, i can't remember anyone else posting the amount of info about their personal lives in this thread , like Rammy has, which was what i was referring too .

So lets all try and keep this thread on track, surely it's not hard if we try ?.

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2015 11:44 by mr mystery.)
12-07-2015 10:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV