[Image: image-FB15_55A0574F.jpg]
10-07-2015 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trax Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Harry Amelia - Chat, Caps & Vids
(10-07-2015 21:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 01:24 )trax Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 09:15 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  will be interesting what happens with harry when she does leave the bb house. will she decide to stay on the babeshows or will she leave them and pursue the opportunites that being in big brother will have given her.

think the latter myself. think we will see harry in the lads mags (most likely zoo) and pop up on a few reality tv shows (maybe even I'm a Celebrity)

Channel 5 housemates don't get opportunities these days, it's not the same show it used to be and Harry will probably get in Zoo maybe once or twice as but that's hardly a good thing as nobody reads that.

I hope you're joking about I'm a Celeb?

She'll probably end up back on one of the Babeshows (probably Xpanded) or go to Adultwork.

No I'm not joking about Harry being on the next series of I'm a celeb, ITV could have her on as the bikini girl who they know will get them coverage in the tabloids.

Think Harry's done very well on big brother, lasted a lot longer than I expected, getting to the penultimate week. As for what will happen now with Harry, think she'll appear in the lads mags (most likely next week's zoo), possibly appear on some reality shows and comedy shows, then back on the babeshows.

Bet all the channels have already been in touch with Harry's agent.

She's on big brothers bit on the side in a couple of minutes

Aww Rammy, you really do think she's going to become the next big thing don't you. Big Grin

Danica started on the Babeshows and then went on CBB because of a documentary, where is she now?

The likes of Bex Shiner and Louise Porter went on reality tv in search of fame and ended up on the Babeshows and have been doing nothing but that since.
10-07-2015 23:43
Grand Theft Ant Offline
Babeshows + Latex = Wank

It's a shame Harry couldn't wear my favourite baby blue latex dress tonight, although I was aware last week that spending weeks at the Big Brother house has taken its toll on her waistline, as she admitted on tonight's Big Brother's Bit On The Side. Still, Harry looked absolutely gorgeous! Heart
11-07-2015 00:43
whangie Offline
Banned

(10-07-2015 21:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  No I'm not joking about Harry being on the next series of I'm a celeb, ITV could have her on as the bikini girl who they know will get them coverage in the tabloids.
Bet all the channels have already been in touch with Harry's agent.

You're as hopelessly deluded as ever Rammy.

ITV check with the tabloids before they select the I'm A Celeb line-up about how those tabloids rate various potential contestants in terms of bikini/shower pictures.

So how would Harry Amelia compare in those pre-show ratings with Myleene Klass, Ashley Roberts or Melanie Sykes who've all finished 2nd or 3rd in previous series.

One of them was already well-known through being in the first-ever Simon Cowell reality-TV pop group, another was already very well-known after several years as a Pussycat Doll and then there was the northern lass instantly recognizable for many years from the Boddingtons adverts or presenting with Des O'Connor.

Meanwhile Harry Amelia's comparable CV amounts to being tucked away in the middle of the night down the far end of Sky's 900's and getting her tits out on Big Brother in a naively desperate way to get herself a bit more famous but which hasn't worked too well because she's been voted out well before the top-3.

There's well over 3 months before the I'm A Celeb line-up is picked and by then the general tv-public and tabloid readers will have long since forgotten Harry Amelia as this autumn's wave of Strictly contenders and X-Factor wannabes dominate the showbiz pages.

Just because these babeshows are such a pathetically big part of your life Rammy doesn't mean their star names cross over much into a big part of the megabucks world of showbiz-TV.

When you get the oil out, drench yourself rather than just a couple of smears,
11-07-2015 07:16
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

First picture out of the house
[Image: 11373492_779181682199964_561144226_n.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
11-07-2015 09:31
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i think Harry will come back to the babeshows but use her fame from bb to make a good go if it at the shows at long last like Bex, lets be honest she has been on a lot of different channels and never made it at any of them,
getting those people who have seen her on bb to call could make a real difference to her call stats,
i hope she goes back to storm as they did her a favor giving her a few shifts when no one else would,
can't see her going to 66 after the way they treated her after she had done so much for them,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-07-2015 10:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

can I just say first of all no need for the cheap shots and digs at me Trax & Whangie including calling me hoplessly deluded & starting a post mocking me by saying "Awww Rammy".

also the babeshows are NOT A PATHETIC BIG PART OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! I have various things going on im my life that play a more substantial part in my life than the babeshows. I have a care worker come to see me 4 days a week to see if im ok and I do various things with them, mainly walking my dog Frankie. I also go to an autism centre near where I live and do various activities there including art group, trips out, holidays & pub night. also a lot bigger part of my life is ice hockey, I have been watching ice hockey for 19 YEARS!!!!!! since October 1996 (way longer than I have been watching the babeshows) and have supported Manchester Storm until they went bust in 2002 and then supported Manchester Phoenix from day 1 in 2003 to now. Also I have been into NHL (American & Canadian ice hockey) for 17yrs and support Pittsburgh Penguins. Im also a huge NFL fan and have supported Chicago Bears for 30 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and have watched them play twice (once in uk and once in Chicago). also I help my dad keep the house going doing various things, mainly looking after my dog Frankie. so actually the babeshows are a small part of my life.

back on track to harry. I never said she will be the next big thing and I know not many babeshow babes cross over into the mega bucks world of showbiz tv, the only one that immediately comes to mind is Vikki Thomas who popped up on various tv shows including Top Gear, EuroTrash and a bbc Saturday night hidden camera show Called Eye Spy. also she popped up on the last series of x-factor as she's married to one of the finalists.

think harry will make a go of it away from the babeshows as ive said, including appearing in the lads mags and popping up on various reality tv or comedy shows including im a celebrity. harry will re-appear on the babeshows eventually. agree with winsaw, can't see harry on s66, but could see her on any of the other babeshows. for me think it will be either storm or sintv harry will be on. bet all the babeshows (including s66) have been in touch with harry's agent.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2015 11:03 by Rammyrascal.)
11-07-2015 11:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(11-07-2015 07:16 )whangie Wrote:  Meanwhile Harry Amelia's comparable CV amounts to being tucked away in the middle of the night down the far end of Sky's 900's and getting her tits out on Big Brother in a naively desperate way to get herself a bit more famous but which hasn't worked too well because she's been voted out well before the top-3.

To be fair, I had to google four of last years contestants. And two of those turned out to be models.
11-07-2015 12:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

harry has said on twitter this evening she will be back on the babeshows Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
11-07-2015 20:18
WelshMichael Offline
Master Poster

(11-07-2015 20:18 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  harry has said on twitter this evening she will be back on the babeshows Smile

So not I'm a Celeb then....
11-07-2015 20:53

Click here to watch Babestation TV