Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
Yep they are good people at RLC
01-07-2015 13:53
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

The main problem for RLC is that they are now only web based. Hopefully they will get a 'Sinful' Tv channel soon because the longer they are purely web based the more their finances will suffer.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
01-07-2015 13:57
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

The web show is being advertised as "hardcore" :

[Image: image-F96D_5593E4F0.jpg]
01-07-2015 14:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(01-07-2015 14:04 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  The web show is being advertised as "hardcore" ...

from the adult producer's dictionary:

HARD-CORE

adjective
1. Anything we want it to mean. (See also "XXX".)

Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-07-2015 14:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

been watching Destiny today, and is she is doing a full boobs out nightshow style show Cool and the good news is shes taking lots of calls Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
01-07-2015 14:36
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder will the girls who stayed at RLC have had to take a paycut.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
01-07-2015 15:25
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(01-07-2015 15:25 )gunnar Wrote:  I wonder will the girls who stayed at RLC have had to take a paycut.

surely that depends on how many calls that get
01-07-2015 16:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Anyone know how far back they are going with the "pre-recorded" shows they have on their second stream today? I'm not that up on RLC to be able to tell the eras! Blush

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
01-07-2015 16:16
I_luv_milfs_in_tights Offline
Junior Poster

(01-07-2015 16:16 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Anyone know how far back they are going with the "pre-recorded" shows they have on their second stream today? I'm not that up on RLC to be able to tell the eras! Blush

I was wondering that too Shandy. Hope to pop on the site and see one of my faves from a bit a go - Foxy would be awesome.

Also, can anyone answer a query - I'm presuming the web streams will be a paid for members only job. I guess that's how they will be making their money right?
01-07-2015 17:27
redlight central Offline
Senior Poster

WINSAW your message is very kind and thankyou for all the hard work you have put in i hope that people apriciate how much you do unpaid, i would like to thank all the loyal fans and callers
lets see if this post gets attacked lets hope not ,but yes we have tryed hard to please everyone including ofcom and the compliance at playboy which didnt always make us popular but kept us the right side of the law ,i hope our fanbase will stay true to us and thankyou for all the kind emails i have recieved today we will continue on our website for the time being whilst we decide on our future plans for tv , again thankyou from me and all the staff at rlc to all the kind posters that our missing our tv shows we will keep you updated on our plans Wink phil
(01-07-2015 13:48 )winsaw Wrote:  my favorite ever babe channel end off, no one has put out more shows i have enjoyed, i loved the style of the production just gave me every thing i wanted,
also a real good bunch behind the camera who have only ever been nice and helpful to me big thanks to the following people Laura, Ani, Dave, Adele, Mellie, Lucy all put them self's out over the years to help me Smile,
some people give RLC a lot of stick but no channel has listened to what people want and always tried there best to make things happen more than them,
i really hope the web show will do well and that they will be back on tv soon the 900's are a lesser place with out them
01-07-2015 18:48

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL