Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
Carmen lee looks fucking amazing! Need some feedback! Fuck she is hot!
05-06-2015 16:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2015 16:47 )spider Wrote:  Carmen lee looks fucking amazing! Need some feedback! Fuck she is hot!

try calling her then you could give the feedback Rolleyes
05-06-2015 18:22
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

(04-06-2015 10:56 )Tonywa Wrote:  ^ RLC on point of being taken over by one of its rivals as I hear.

What's this? I hope not. It means the end of daytime wanking.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
05-06-2015 22:22
graphic46 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone had any luck with Stacey Robyn? The girls absolutely beautiful!
09-06-2015 15:06
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

So is Evelyn any good? I knew she used to be but then she seemed to tame her act down. However, I cannot help but think she looked a bit more playful today, showing off her shapely derrierre... shame she has the jeans back on.

If you ain't daytime wanking, you ain't trying.
09-06-2015 21:05
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

Only my second post on here, but heres goes.

Ive called Emma c 3 times, the first time she was filthy and open spoke about tits, cock, pussy, absolutely no boundaries.
The last 2 times were an absolute no go.

Abbey b, I was watching her for a while and she was different to how she normally is, she was putting her hand up her top and squeezing her boobs, her nipples were poking through and everything so I had to call, and she was great. I told her I was wanking and she said she wanted to suck it, she asked how often I wanked and she was saying she hadnt had sex for ages, she told me to tell her when I was about to pop and she would open her mouth for me..... And she did Smile
I called her a few days later and got ziltch

Evelyn, tried a couple of times and got nowhere. Shes so fit though lol

Paige phipips, nothing...

Sophia, I like her, she helps up to a point and I love it when she shakes those big boobs, pretty much guaranteed she'll help but a bit repetitive

Best thing to do is watch the body language, if they're covering there mouth while on the phone theres a good chance they're talking dirty
10-06-2015 18:00
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 18:00 )neil1978 Wrote:  Only my second post on here, but heres goes.

Ive called Emma c 3 times, the first time she was filthy and open spoke about tits, cock, pussy, absolutely no boundaries.

Abbey b, I was watching her for a while and she was different to how she normally is, she was putting her hand up her top and squeezing her boobs, her nipples were poking through and everything so I had to call, and she was great. I told her I was wanking and she said she wanted to suck it, she asked how often I wanked and she was saying she hadnt had sex for ages, she told me to tell her when I was about to pop and she would open her mouth for me..... And she did Smile

Sophia, I like her, she helps up to a point and I love it when she shakes those big boobs, pretty much guaranteed she'll help but a bit repetitive

Best thing to do is watch the body language, if they're covering there mouth while on the phone theres a good chance they're talking dirty
So many different factors involved. Had an extremely mucky chat with Paige P. the other afternoon. depends on the time, how they're feeling and whether the producer is around I guess.
Anyway it all adds to the fun of the chase. Happy hunting!
11-06-2015 10:38
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(10-06-2015 18:00 )neil1978 Wrote:  Only my second post on here, but heres goes.

Yes you certainly have to watch the body language. Like you I've been on calls with Emma C & she's been absolute filth, all the words you used plus "I want you to spunk all over my face". Other times she's a no go.

Probably all depends on which producer is on duty & whether they are in earshot. Plus some of the girls aren't as accommodating if they've got a listener on line too.

I also wonder if it also depends on which other girls are in the studio. Maybe if the other girls aren't the ones to accommodate a DTW they might just complain about a girl who does if she's getting more calls because of it.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 21:12 by Yorkshireman.)
11-06-2015 21:10
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone called Hannah Claydon? I avoid Babestation for a DTW but she really turns me on. Any feedback on her? Is she 'accommodating'?
14-06-2015 09:11
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Hannah C is okay, in my experience. Good, not great.

It really is all innuendo -- she won't break the rules at all. But the innuendo is pretty good, by comparison to other girls, and she won't cut you off if you make it clear what you are up to. If it were any other girl, I would probably advise you against calling, but I know what you mean ... that body! Even I sometimes can't resist...
14-06-2015 10:54