lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Prescient, or what? Rolleyes Business as usual. Booo! Sad Wink
06-03-2015 23:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Damn I Missed That Stint When Lori Was Wearing That Sexy Outfit.. That's More Like It Lori... Has Anyone Got A Vid Of That Stint. I Love That Shiny Outfit.. I Waited To Long To See Her In Any Type Of Outfit.. Well Done Lori. See You Can Do It

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
07-03-2015 00:17
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(07-03-2015 00:17 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Damn I Missed That Stint When Lori Was Wearing That Sexy Outfit.. That's More Like It Lori... Has Anyone Got A Vid Of That Stint. I Love That Shiny Outfit.. I Waited To Long To See Her In Any Type Of Outfit.. Well Done Lori. See You Can Do It

As many seem to be in the 'naked at all times' camp, you may not have much luck sourcing a recording, but fingers crossed.

BTW, did you see 'college girl' Lori on the 4th/5th ?
07-03-2015 00:40
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(07-03-2015 00:40 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(07-03-2015 00:17 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Damn I Missed That Stint When Lori Was Wearing That Sexy Outfit.. That's More Like It Lori... Has Anyone Got A Vid Of That Stint. I Love That Shiny Outfit.. I Waited To Long To See Her In Any Type Of Outfit.. Well Done Lori. See You Can Do It
As many seem to be in the 'naked at all times' camp, you may not have much luck sourcing a recording, but fingers crossed.

^ Smc's posted video of it.

Wink I'm not in any camp - and nobody's in my camp : I'll just leave this here to get covered in vitriol....Tongue

[Image: image-744F_54FB270C.jpg]

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1639585
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2015 17:32 by M-L-L.)
07-03-2015 16:30
terence Offline

she really needs to put some cloths on, it's a disgrace!

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
07-03-2015 16:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

I've said it and lots of other people have said it, why does Lori get naked at the drop of a hat. She is a beautiful looking woman with a fantastic body and if she learned the art of seduction & tease there wouldn't be many complaints

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
09-03-2015 23:59
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Is he giving her the cucumber or something else?
10-03-2015 01:07
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Got to say well done to Lori,that was the best climax line she has ever done,ok i know they are not everyone's favourite type of stint but when done like that im glad they have returned,wonder if Danni H will do one later this week.

im always open to positive change
10-03-2015 01:28
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

People say Lori is good on the phones, Iv just watched her and she's been sitting on the pool table playing with the cues and not had a single caller for the past 20mins. All she does is talk to the crew.. It frustrates me cause other babes can use or be given the chance on BS1 and they will get more callers.. Such as poor Ms Lilly Roma she has been stuck on BS Blue all night.. Babestation are not giving alot of babes the chance to shine. People also say that Ms Preeti dominates BS1 and that is not the case. As for example look at tonight Ms Preeti has been on BS1 only once so far and that was about an hour Lori has had more than 4 hours on BS1.. Something is not right here.. It's not Loris fault or is it???? It Clearly shows that Babestation has her as their favourite babe.. But I can't see why.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-03-2015 03:40
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^Well said, you kind of echo my own thoughts somewhat.

I have found my self wondering for sometime now, why does Lori spent so much time on BS1?, does she have shares in the company?Everyone I watch her on the main channel, all she seems to be doing, is jumping up and down manically waving the phone about without a single call.

It's like REX MASTER said, Babestation have now got an incredible number of talented babes on their books and it is time to let them have a fair go at the main channel. While Lori does her usual phone waving, other girls on the more restricted channels are constantly on the phones. So I repeat for emphasis, Why does Lori get to spend so much time on BS1HuhHuhHuh It's a complete mystery to me.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
10-03-2015 20:44

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles