lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Are you in Cellcast's employ, or merely on commission? Rolleyes
04-03-2015 00:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(04-03-2015 00:22 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Are you in Cellcast's employ

Why, are Cellcast employees the only ones allowed to state the obvious? eek
04-03-2015 07:27

As you're apparently so keen on 'stating the obvious', I'm sure you'll manage to work out the real answer to your question eek
04-03-2015 23:38

(01-03-2015 22:59 )bytor Wrote:  Could try calling her and suggesting it. Guess thats what the guys who want her naked must do. BS are not likely to respond to an email as it doesnt give any direct income.

It seems that Lori's MO is to 'get naked' near instantly, presumably because she thinks it generates more income for Cellcast, who, as you suggest, seem quite interested in such things! Rolleyes

Most other babes who 'get naked' still seem to start off in some in kind of outfit, though...
05-03-2015 11:20

I didn't think Lori was supposed to be on last night, so it was sheer luck that I happened to check BS1, just to see who was on, only to find Ms Buckby! I recorded from that point onwards, and, upon 'reviewing the evidence' today (tough job, but someone's go to do it!Wink), low and behold, and do my eyes deceive me, Lori in a sexy outfit!!!! eekeekeek shocked Hallelujah! Smile Heart

Hopefully, a sign of things to come??? Smile

Now, if we could just sort out the footwear situation... Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 13:14 by Censorship :-(.)
05-03-2015 13:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

All I'll say to all you Lori whingers on this forum is what would you rather.

1 Lori butt naked or
2 Fully dressed alnight just exactly the same as these awful alnight tease girls on S66
3 Sitting allnight on a chair fully dressed up in leather gear branding a whip looking for slaves to phone you like Ella Boring does.

Be very careful for what you wish for as Lori is part of a dying breed of what you'd commonly refer to as old school Important
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 13:31 by Scottishbloke.)
05-03-2015 13:31

Why do you class those who do not want to see Lori naked, instantly, all of the time, as 'whingers'? Surely, there's nothing wrong with a bit of variety? After all, we've had Lori naked, every night, for the last couple of years!

If the situation was reversed, and she was dressed all of the time, I'm guessing, from what you've said, you wouldn’t be happy, so why do you expect others, who look for different things, to stay quiet, for fear of being 'attacked' for expressing their opinions, branded 'whingers' or 'Lori haters', or other such bullshit?

And why must it, apparently, be one or the other? Surely it's possible, arguably,
desirable, to have both? Huh What was wrong with last night, or are you unhappy that she had an outfit on for some of the time?

FTR, though I'm not into DOM in any way, I do quite like the outfits, so would be delighted to see Lori exactly as you describe...just not all of the time. Similarly, in 'daytime' outfits, many of which are very sexy (with a sexy babe contained therein, that is!), and much better than what is often seen in the night shows, IMO; again, just not all of the time. Then there's sexy performances, which greatly add to the experience, as opposed to just lying there not doing much, whether naked or not. For me, simply being tits out, or naked, does not a night show make. But, hey, that's just my opinion, one which I will continue to express as and when I see fit, irrespective of the name calling.

Bottom line, aren't we all hoping for better shows, from our favourite babes - we just have different views and ideas as to how that might be achieved - as I've said, variety seems to be key, no?
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 14:26 by Censorship :-(.)
05-03-2015 14:06
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

Oh, c'mon!
I can't believe there are people who complain because a girl is naked all the night...
What the fuck is wrong with you, guys?

Lori, please, keep going naked all the time, as long as you wish!!!
Heart

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2015 14:36 by LoveUKGirls.)
05-03-2015 14:34
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

[Image: image-A716_54FA25D3.jpg]

Smile
06-03-2015 22:11

That's more like it Smile - but, Lori, you forgot your boots (or, at the very least, a nice pair of high heel shoes). Rolleyes

I fear, however, once she's allowed to, it'll be business as usual, and she'll 'get naked' again, for the duration; even worse, set up residency on that useless 'platform set' for some mind-numbingly boring 'cilimax line' so-called action. Sad

I wonder if, not being used to being clothed, she realises that she can now move around freely, and put on a performance, which is another advantage of not be naked ALL of the time? Wink

Still, better than nothing, and we live in hope of more to come?

(With apologies to the 'naked at all times' mafia, in anticiaption of their ire) Wink
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 23:51 by Censorship :-(.)
06-03-2015 22:36

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles