lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(22-02-2015 23:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit it's nice to see Lori is some sexy stockings for once. She looks really classy Smile

Totally agree Scots. Normally its so samey with Lori I don't even bother watching but tonight the stockings & specs have made her look so much more sexy (& interesting).

She has such a fine body & a lovely pair of beauties but rarely does herself justice compared to some of the girls who wear more varied outfits.

It would be great if she went the whole hog & stripped down from a full secretary outfit including specs, blouse, skirt, suspenders, sheer seamed nylons & heels - here's hoping one day soon!

PS I wonder if Dannii H's arrival has made the incumbent girls make more of an effort all of a sudden?
23-02-2015 00:47
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thescientist Away

Lori looked so sexy and delicious in those stockingsTongue.
She must have loosened a few nuts on the desk the way it was wobblingBig Grin.
Great energetic night from her.
23-02-2015 14:18
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I am really liking the sensual side to Lori again tonight.
She has slowed things down just a tad and it makes the world of difference especially when she is away from platform sets.
I like the stockings too.
Even a bit of finger sucking occasionally.
A side to Lori I really like Smile.

24-02-2015 23:33
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(22-02-2015 23:12 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I must admit it's nice to see Lori is some sexy stockings for once. She looks really classy Smile

Would look even better with a nice pair of heels to go with them, IMHO.

As I've said before, Lori is missing a trick by pretty much entirely ignoring sexy outfits - why does she do that? annoyed Very frustrating. Also, she seems to be spending lots of time on the 'rubbish set' (the POV 'climax' one) in recent days, with a commensurate reduction in the quality of her performances, relative to last week's noticeable improvement. Sad
Any why no 'square onto camera', leg spread 'hand panty', rather than the side-on variety, or is that not allowed, even on BS1?

The best could be so much better. SadSadSad

If it was any other babe, I would have stopped watching her months (years?) ago, but, damn, she's so fucking sexy Heart, in spite of all the 'shortcomings'!!!

Don't suppose there's a way of emailing Lori, with some 'helpful suggestions' (I'm guessing she doesn't frequent these parts)?
28-02-2015 14:08
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

(28-02-2015 14:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  As I've said before, Lori is missing a trick by pretty much entirely ignoring sexy outfits - why does she do that? annoyed Very frustrating.

Amen!

As much as Lori good out of clothes, I'd love to be teased with some hot outfits then peeled off seductively to nakedness.

A lot of the other babes on BS do it well, I'm sure Lori can equally as good at it, as much (dare I say it) calls as she must get for going instantly to undressed, she might get a few more for being in a hot outfit, then naked.

Then again, by even posting positive comments of a sort about her in this thread, I might as well give myself the south african apartheid treatment and put tyres round me , over my head, pour over copious amounts of petrol and set myself alight but that's my 2p worth....
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2015 14:53 by bigfatpiggyporker.)
28-02-2015 14:13
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

[Image: image-79F0_54F20391.jpg]

Wink...oh no...too many clothes... for BSX ?!....WinkTongue
28-02-2015 18:10
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink I'm no lip-reader, but the word Lori seems to be looking for begins with "F..." ?

[Image: image-5355_54F23554.jpg]
28-02-2015 21:39
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

Fudge?
28-02-2015 21:40
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(28-02-2015 14:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

Would look even better with a nice pair of heels to go with them, IMHO.

As I've said before, Lori is missing a trick by pretty much entirely ignoring sexy outfits - why does she do that? annoyed Very frustrating. Also, she seems to be spending lots of time on the 'rubbish set' (the POV 'climax' one) in recent days, with a commensurate reduction in the quality of her performances, relative to last week's noticeable improvement. Sad
Any why no 'square onto camera', leg spread 'hand panty', rather than the side-on variety, or is that not allowed, even on BS1?

The best could be so much better. SadSadSad

If it was any other babe, I would have stopped watching her months (years?) ago, but, damn, she's so fucking sexy Heart, in spite of all the 'shortcomings'!!!

Don't suppose there's a way of emailing Lori, with some 'helpful suggestions' (I'm guessing she doesn't frequent these parts)?
Could try calling her and suggesting it. Guess thats what the guys who want her naked must do. BS are not likely to respond to an email as it doesnt give any direct income.
01-03-2015 22:59
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(28-02-2015 14:08 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Don't suppose there's a way of emailing Lori, with some 'helpful suggestions'

It seems odd that you're asking how to contact someone who presents an INTERACTIVE tv show. eek

I'm guessing that great big number which obscures a quarter of the screen didn't serve as a clue? Important
02-03-2015 07:50

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles