babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion

Charlemagne Offline

RE: EuroBabes - Chat & Discussion
Angelina was unintentionally on the show last night wearing a fleecy top & jeans. She was standing behind the cameraman giving Lauren instructions during an Exclusive performance.
However she was visible on the Liveshow camera who were showing a long shot of the studio.
24-02-2015 20:00
Find all posts by this user
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Angelina also works behind the scenes aswell now, hence the reason her babe appearences aren't as frequent that they once were. What a pity as she is my favourite Huh
24-02-2015 21:49
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I remember watching this channel the last time it was on Sky a few years back. There was this one brunette girl I rather liked. I forget her name now, but she had ample natural boobs and did some great shows in the little shower cubicle they had. The show was half watchable back then in comparison to what we witnessed here on Sky just recently. They let the scenes unfold for longer although the constant camera movement from girl-to-girl was still annoyingly present.
24-02-2015 22:33
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

@Bandwagon. You puzzle me.

Eurotic/ETV have had several shower incarnations. The first goes back to IIRC 2006 when there were a few 'specials' during the night. Kalaya, Tamara plus some others featured in those. Next came the gym set in 2007 with the shower as part of that. Jaya did the very first one and many more. My personal favourite tho was Bionce who did the wet t-shirt thingi to perfection.

Later, they had a transparaent shower cubicle in the studio and cocked up the lighting which made every girl both inside and outside appear to have the measles.

Only thing is none of these were broadcast on Sky. So I am puzzled by your remarks.
24-02-2015 23:00
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Well it was on Sky because I've never watched it online so that counts that out. My memory is shite so it was either a shower cubicle (fairly sure) or some kind of phone box type thing, I can't remember Huh
24-02-2015 23:07
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

@Bandwagon

I never claim to have the powers of 'total recall' so it is possible that the transparent cubicle featured during the Sky incarnation of May 2012 - Nov.

But for that period I have no idea who you refer to.
24-02-2015 23:44
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

You're really making me delve into parts of my brain now that are rather creaky laugh
I didn't watch religiously but when I did there were a few girls that generally used this 'shower', but on the one occasion (maybe twice to my knowledge) this brunette had a go and it was rather good.

The name Claudia springs to mind??? Could be totally wrong though.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2015 00:58 by Bandwagon.)
24-02-2015 23:55
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

Ok. Claudia was the principal German-speaking gal from that time. Always had a wide smile on her face. She left a year or so ago
25-02-2015 00:12
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

I'm surprised this show was only given 6 days. Even if the call volumes were low, why not give it a chance to see if things picked up?
25-02-2015 08:28
Charlemagne Offline

It makes you wonder why they tried the Sky channels in the first place. The owners came under a lot of pressure from their European viewers to restore the content that was in place before the Sky shows.

They have at least two camera crews working I can't understand why they didn't run two separate shows.
25-02-2015 11:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV