Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
(31-01-2015 16:34 )malpas37 Wrote:  After all the positive comments on here I finally took the plunge and called Fernanda today. So to all who have recommended her a huge THANK YOU
I will be calling her again.................and again!!

Fernanda has to be the best combination of beauty, brains and (accommodating) filth
31-01-2015 21:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
setter1000 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2015 21:11 )Rob169 Wrote:  thread title is, Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank? note the word phone Rolleyes
Obviously asking what a women is like to talk to / have a day time wank over on a thread called who is the best girl to phone for a daytime wank is obviously unreasonable. How silly of meRolleyes
I realise that correct grammar/semantics can be very important to some people. Usually star trek fans so for that reason I apologise for any inconvenience I caused you. Have a nice weekend
31-01-2015 23:47
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

The original post was a poll for guys to vote for their DTW favourite girl and presumably add their experience. It's become much more a "Please tell me who to phone/request for help" these days.
01-02-2015 09:35
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

(01-02-2015 09:35 )jbrum77634 Wrote:  The original post was a poll for guys to vote for their DTW favourite girl and presumably add their experience. It's become much more a "Please tell me who to phone/request for help" these days.

And what's the problem with that? I set up the original thread to find out who the best girls were for a wank because there's nothing more frustrating than calling a girl only to find out she ain't playing ball....gets bloody expensive after a few times!

Let's just help a brother out!
01-02-2015 22:48
jumper321 Offline
Apprentice Poster

how do i go about getting one of the girls to "help me out"?
02-02-2015 12:35
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

(01-02-2015 22:48 )daytimewanker Wrote:  
(01-02-2015 09:35 )jbrum77634 Wrote:  The original post was a poll for guys to vote for their DTW favourite girl and presumably add their experience. It's become much more a "Please tell me who to phone/request for help" these days.

And what's the problem with that? I set up the original thread to find out who the best girls were for a wank because there's nothing more frustrating than calling a girl only to find out she ain't playing ball....gets bloody expensive after a few times!

Let's just help a brother out!

There's nothing wrong with it at all, through personal experience and by actually reading what a minority of very helpful and frequent contributors have added I'm able to know what to expect from perhaps 95% of the current girls. I've willingly added my experience/confirmations.
02-02-2015 18:05
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Quote:There's nothing wrong with it at all, through personal experience and by actually reading what a minority of very helpful and frequent contributors have added I'm able to know what to expect from perhaps 95% of the current girls. I've willingly added my experience/confirmations.

Same here and I thank all those who have made helpful suggestions in the past.
02-02-2015 19:50
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

A little bit of repetition doesn't hurt either. A girl's attitude to the DTW changes, after all. Bianca, I recall, went from being a total "no go" to being one of the best. Gemma H's mood seems to change with the weather. And we have seen the same recently with Emma C.

It's true that people really should use the search function to see what has been written previously. At a minimum, they should read through the last couple of pages to see if anything has been written about a particular girl very recently.

But I, for one, don't mind hearing the latest on any girl, even if she had been "reviewed" previously.
02-02-2015 20:23
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2015 12:35 )jumper321 Wrote:  how do i go about getting one of the girls to "help me out"?

Just my experience, but for what it's worth...

If you come right out with the nightshow-style dirty talk from the outset, most girls (if not all) will cut you off straight away. That's just a no no.

Some girls -- e.g. Fernanda, Ani James -- are expecting it and will often default to the "innuendo". Just go with the flow and try to keep up. In fact, if you haven't tried it before, I suggest you start with them, as you'll get a good idea of what to expect.

Other girls need to be led there. I will always start with a little bit of small talk and then steer the conversation towards a more increasingly risqué area. Everyone is different, but I personally find it a huge turn on just to know that she knows what is going on. It doesn't necessarily need to be full-on filth.

Be aware though that some girls are not up for it AT ALL (e.g. Cara Steele, Scarlet Bouvier, Cara Brett, etc.). If you make it the least bit obvious what you are up to, the polite ones will tell you to behave or will advise you to call someone else. The rude ones will just cut you off.

That's why this thread is such a useful resource, as those are the ones you want to avoid!
02-02-2015 20:34
lovethedaybabes Offline
Senior Poster

Teejay was pretty good yesterday. She even obliged my request to see her legs, a sight that is rarely seen due to the camera angle she always has on her. Definitely worth a call.
03-02-2015 18:44