lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
To be honest with you every babe on Babestation seems to be getting the exact same set every night so I think we need to look at this from a collective point of view instead of singling out any one individual. Believe you me, give Lori the right set and she will deliver something original and something special.

When the new studios opened at the start of last year the shows were really vibrant, give Lori the Gym set with some props and you'll see exactly why she is the best and what she can truly deliver. With just the simple bed set then her hands are effectively tied. It's the production team you need to aim your frustration at, not Lori Important
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 20:02 by Scottishbloke.)
03-01-2015 20:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

^^While I agree that the rubbish sets aren't helping, along with the poor/very conservative camera work, Lori really seems to be stuck in a rut – I know that some like the 'nude' shows, but surely a bit of variety wouldn’t go amiss? Sexy outfits, for example - The other babes make some effort in that regard, at least some of the time, and given how tame the channels are, any effort to make the shows just that little bit less boring, can only help, IMO.

I remember how good Lori used to be on her original stint on TS, then on Elite, as well as the channel that we weren't (aren't?) allowed to name – Yes, times have changed, and 'Ofcon' has all but killed off the babe channels because of its extreme censorship, but even with those restrictions, Lori is still capable of much better than we have seen from her over the last couple of years, and the last few months in particular.
As she is one of the few babes left that I have any real interest in, it's incredibly annoying and frustrating to see the same, (to me, at least) boring show, night after night, week after week, month after month... Sad
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 03:03 by Censorship :-(.)
04-01-2015 02:59
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

What Lori's doing now is so wildly successful that she'd be mad to change it.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.
04-01-2015 04:26
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(03-01-2015 16:59 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  It may be a New Year, but the same, old show from Lori... Sad

Come to think of it, maybe she wasn't on last night at all, and they just broadcast a repeat of her 2014 show (and yes, I mean 'show', singular)? Rolleyes

Come on Lori, you're way better than this... Do something different, FFS!

You could play a video of any sigle one of the girls and not know if it was live or a recording or a repeat from a dew months ago.. It's not as if there is a lot a girl can actually do..

Most people turn on the shows for a few minutes to see a hot naked girl, with Lori that's exactly what you get and she looks great doing it and obviously brings in the money otherwise she wouldn't be on so much.

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
04-01-2015 07:10
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
Lori is brilliant one of the best but the role the production team have for her is turning people off her which is a shame.

They need to just let her do her thing instead of getting her on the Mic all the time trying to sell pics vids and promoting bsx and all the other lines babestation want to sell
04-01-2015 14:20
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(03-01-2015 03:30 )M-L-L Wrote:  
Smile Happy New Year Lori Smile
snip

Wink well that floating of a "Christmas truce" lasted all of one post. laugh
I only posted it to try to make the thread turn over to a new page...but it hasn't.

New Year, same old arguments in this thread....Tongue

[Image: image-493D_54A94F28.jpg]
04-01-2015 15:37

(04-01-2015 07:10 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(03-01-2015 16:59 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  It may be a New Year, but the same, old show from Lori... Sad

Come to think of it, maybe she wasn't on last night at all, and they just broadcast a repeat of her 2014 show (and yes, I mean 'show', singular)? Rolleyes

Come on Lori, you're way better than this... Do something different, FFS!

You could play a video of any sigle one of the girls and not know if it was live or a recording or a repeat from a dew months ago.. It's not as if there is a lot a girl can actually do..

Most people turn on the shows for a few minutes to see a hot naked girl, with Lori that's exactly what you get and she looks great doing it and obviously brings in the money otherwise she wouldn't be on so much.

Lori has been naked, on the same set, doing the same routine, every night she has appeared, in every week, for the last few months - the same cannot be said of other babes, who, at the very least, have one or two outifts to strip out of, and some of them, at least, don't just sit there, not doing much, for hours on end.

And the recent trend of static, censorial cam, POV 'climax' has made things even worse, IMO.

Where's the Hand Panty, oil, sexy outfits, shoes/boots, actual performance... - has Ofcon's censorhsip rendered all of that impossible?
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 02:48 by Censorship :-(.)
04-01-2015 16:23

(04-01-2015 04:26 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  What Lori's doing now is so wildly successful that she'd be mad to change it.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

So wildly successful that she hardly ever appears to be on a call? Huh

For some of us, it is well and truly broken, and therfeore, desperatley requires 'fixing' Sad
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 16:27 by Censorship :-(.)
04-01-2015 16:26

Well, I suppose the squatting in front of the set was slightly dfferent. Rolleyes

She did look particularly gorgeous tonight, though - the straight hair really suits her, IMHO. Smile
05-01-2015 02:53
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(04-01-2015 04:26 )Prince Henry Sinclair Wrote:  What Lori's doing now is so wildly successful that she'd be mad to change it.

I see her night show caps thread has reached a million views. There must be a lof of people enjoying Lori's Babestation appearances.
05-01-2015 06:22

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles