lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
^^
And that pic there shows why Lori is the hottest girl on the channels.. Big Grin

[Image: 8BL9chH.gif]

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 01:27 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
11-12-2014 01:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(02-10-2014 01:09 )REX MASTER Wrote:  This Girl Is Gorgeous

I think you've raised a good point there me old fruit and I fully agree.
12-12-2014 02:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

^^^...... I Like How You Edited That Quote Out.... Lol. Loving It Dude.Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
12-12-2014 03:18
samstark Offline
Master Poster

I would happily walk over trail of broken glass for a chance to ride and spank Lori's sexy ass. She looks like she loves nice and hard. I Know I would not be leaving that room ever, she's too sexy.
12-12-2014 11:19
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(12-12-2014 03:18 )REX MASTER Wrote:  ^^^...... I Like How You Edited That Quote Out.... Lol. Loving It Dude.Tongue

For somebody who seemingly dislikes Lori you sure do seem to watch her quite a lot and take a lot of notes..Huh

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
12-12-2014 17:28
henry_hd Offline
Apprentice Poster

Wow I never knew Lori divided opinion so much, very interesting. I think she has it all. Is she gorgeous check, great tits and ass box checked, fun and filthy definitely, does she like to talk a little too much, yes but I don't mind a talkative girl, I think that makes her superb on the phones. Plus she's not delicate at all and I like a girl who loves it hard and you don't have to be gentle with. But I do agree her shifts are a little too long but no one is going to say no to work if their being offered it.

I can't get enough of her, but each to their own we all have girls we like and dislike, it's what makes forums fun, discussing all these things.
12-12-2014 18:42
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

today's BS Blog....

[Image: image-2178_548F31CE.jpg]

Wink Tongue
15-12-2014 19:15
REX MASTER Offline

(12-12-2014 17:28 )Fernandez Esperenda Wrote:  
(12-12-2014 03:18 )REX MASTER Wrote:  ^^^...... I Like How You Edited That Quote Out.... Lol. Loving It Dude.Tongue

For somebody who seemingly dislikes Lori you sure do seem to watch her quite a lot and take a lot of notes..Huh

Well Wat Am I To Do??? Shes On All The Time

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-12-2014 21:00
REX MASTER Offline

Just Switched Over To BS Xtra and Lori Is Dressed In A Sexy White Outfit But However Shes Got On A Pair Of Black Rubber Gloves and Some Horrible Black Boots On Which Look Like Some Old Wellingtons That The Cleaner Has Left Behind... Not Sexy At All.Tongue

I Dont Think She Owns Any High Heels or Boots Of Her Own So She Has Borrowed The Cleaners.. I Remember Earlier This Year She Wore Ms Chambers and Ms Preeti Shoes That They Left Behind In The Studios..... With The Amount of Time She Is On BS and The Amount of Money She Must Earn She Cant Buy Any Sexy Outfits Our Shoes!!! Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

18-12-2014 22:32
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile She got rid of them pretty quickly. (The gloves still had a label on them - saw her studying it and then tucking it inside the glove itself - so they must be pretty new ! Tongue )

I thought she was putting on a pretty good show - some nice views of her bent over the desk Smile

[Image: image-C4B1_54935C20.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2014 22:59 by M-L-L.)
18-12-2014 22:47

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles