Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
(05-11-2014 06:28 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Has anyone tried the Asian connection girls? I think Ali is very sexy, always wanted to try but just never have!

All the Asian Connections girls are a sure thing...the only thing that varies is the standard of their English and how much they understand of what you say back. I don't know if they are under less restrictions than the UK based studios but you can say what you like and they are pretty much an excusive DTW channel.

Ali is nice, reasonable English.
05-11-2014 19:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone spoken to Gemma Hiles? I was watching her this morning and she seemed to be saying some pretty crazy stuff and looked like she was really into it, hot as fuck too.
07-11-2014 01:37
Yorkshireman Offline
Junior Poster

(05-11-2014 19:05 )jbrum77634 Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 06:28 )mrfantastic1 Wrote:  Has anyone tried the Asian connection girls? I think Ali is very sexy, always wanted to try but just never have!

All the Asian Connections girls are a sure thing...the only thing that varies is the standard of their English and how much they understand of what you say back. I don't know if they are under less restrictions than the UK based studios but you can say what you like and they are pretty much an excusive DTW channel.

Ali is nice, reasonable English.

Didn't realise AC were back to being good for the DTW. Tried them a couple of times earlier this year & while they didn't mind what you said, they didn't give much encouragement in return. Prior to being raided they were awesome with Ice & Kipsi in particular straight into it. "Hello I'm Ice, do you want to fuck me" & "l'm Kipsi, have you got a big hard cock" typical of the introductions I got on several occasions.
07-11-2014 19:48
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

Maybe I should temper that earlier comment then, they certainly will allow you to say and do as you like but they wont be pouring filth back down the phone line, they are more subtle depending on their English ability. Nana was the best I had l spoke to lately, insistent to confirm that I was playing with myself over her.
08-11-2014 14:28
Gryry77 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone got any info on lana?
11-11-2014 12:06
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Maxie on Red Light is recommended. She usually asks if the caller is 'doing anything else' to ensure the guy at the end of the phone is having a wank. She has been pretty full on with me by swearing at me and forcing me to choke on cock. She has commanded me to swallow my cum the three times I've called her.
19-11-2014 13:41
mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

Have these all been recent? Ive noticed certain girls are only explicit when there isn't a caller listening in, rightfully so. But i wonder if her producer wa around during the explicit calls, ie. was the camera moving?
19-11-2014 14:13
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

I agree, they normally are let off their shackles when there is no one else on the line listening. The last time was on Saturday...I don't know if the camera man was there as I didn't have the tv in front of me when calling
19-11-2014 14:24
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(19-11-2014 14:24 )daytimewanker Wrote:  I agree, they normally are let off their shackles when there is no one else on the line listening. The last time was on Saturday...I don't know if the camera man was there as I didn't have the tv in front of me when calling

Yes I've found Maxie to be pretty full-on at times, but on other occasions considerably less so. Don't think that it's so much about whether anyone is listening in, but rather whether the producer is in earshot or not.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2014 16:41 by Tonywa.)
19-11-2014 16:22
feetman2014 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone tried Macy on Studio66?
20-11-2014 11:15