babestation xtra

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 4.02 Average

BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: BabestationX & Live Shows - Chat & Discussion
Wink^ the BSX stream is always more pixelly. Conspiracy theorists make of that what you will. laugh
24-10-2014 20:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I think this channel is drifting at the moment, with no real sense of direction. Sure it has the occasional good moment, and the occasional not bad moment too, but I find it disappoints far too often. I haven't decided yet whether to watch tonight. I'll make a last minute decision.
24-10-2014 20:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(24-10-2014 20:11 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink^ the BSX stream is always more pixelly. Conspiracy theorists make of that what you will. laugh
It is the bs business model the more you pay for something the worse it is, the last time I watched the bsx webstream the quality was so poor Beth may as well have been wearing granny pants for all I could see, methinks the kiwi princess deserves better.
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2014 20:40 by Tractor boy.)
24-10-2014 20:38
Doc Holliday Offline
Senior Poster

I thought tonight's show with Beth and Tina Kay was good enough. I hadn't seen Tina Kay before but she was worth waiting for. In summary I'd say a very committed performance by both girls and it was nicely lit as the shows are these days. I give it a decent mark, 7 out of 10.
25-10-2014 03:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth + oil = 10/10 for me
25-10-2014 08:31
William H Bonney Offline
More sinned against than sinning

I saw BabestationX last night and I thought it was one of their better nights. I didn't get to see the web only show, but the TV show was better than usual. Beth is one of the better girls on there, without any doubt, with her fun attitude. I liked the latest instalment of the outdoor series too, which w as a big plus, so overall definitely worth a look.
25-10-2014 12:01
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

I did watch last night despite my sour comment yesterday. I agree it was one of their better nights, although 10 out of 10 is a bit over the top in my opinion. I still think the channel is in a state of drift at the moment despite last night being pretty reasonable. Well done to Tina Kay and Beth for the live show, as the girls couldn't be faulted for their efforts.
25-10-2014 12:37
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Well the last time i forked out my hard earned on bsx it was for Karlie Simon & Tasha Holz....on the 3rd of october,in that time i have saved nearly £70 (really pleased with that) and still have no intentions of getting it until BS change the way its is shown,they at bsx are still living in the dark ages when it comes to these tame 'cant show anything remotely sexual times'...this applies to the live shows NOT the prerecorded stuff which is getting slightly better.....we should have the option to pay what we really think its worth,which i think is about £3 for what it is at the moment....

1,drop the waste of space boy/girl crap.
2,if the girls can be shown rubbing/toys/fingers in the recorded stuff it should be allowed in the live shows.
3,if they want the overall show to be good to get people watching again go to points 1 & 2.

is it too much to ask?
25-10-2014 17:13
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Aside from the live show with Maisie, Carley and Naomi (and 2nd chance live shows with Aruba/Chessie, and Leigh Darby/ Kate Santoro) their blog is promoting two Lori Buckby videos and also Maddie Rose as a garage grease-monkey with an interest in back door mechanics (I suspect her interest expressed verbally rather than visually laugh)
25-10-2014 19:27
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(25-10-2014 19:27 )M-L-L Wrote:  Maddie Rose as a garage grease-monkey with an interest in back door mechanics

They have become obsessed with that Maddy garage film for some reason and keep on showing it. But peversely they won't repeat the 2 films I missed and would like to see. annoyed
25-10-2014 19:43

babestation xtra