babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Beth - Queen of Babestation (Nights) 2023 - Chat & Discussion (Only)

Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

RE: Beth - Chat & Discussion
The jizz magazine vids of Beth are very good, she looks amazing in 1080p quality. I wish unleashed broadcast in that resolution.
15-10-2014 23:01
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

So received the second custom video tonight, Absolutely awesome. I let Beth do what she wanted in this one,, so it would be a surprise when I got it. She did not disappoint. Tongue Really well shot, Beth looks amazing, Perfect in fact.

Slightly controversially found out that even though its custom to me, Jizz magazine can still sell it on to recoup the money that went to the Model. (Glad all the money went to Beth) Big Grin

So my first one is up on their site now "welcome home" and if your name is Andrew or Andy you'll be fine if not you'll have to put up with Beth saying a strange name for 30 mins. PMSL Bounce with my new one which I guess will go up on the site in the next few days she uses my name a bunch too. hilarious!

So now have ordered another 2 videos that this time will be exclusive to me, they wont be sold on, slightly more expensive but will be so worth it. Spent an hour messaging Beth back and forth the details of them this afternoon. Looks like they'll be filmed next month. Very excited Will be "very" unique.

Also theres a Beth website coming soon through Jizz Mag, very excited for that.

Beth's looking awesome on BS tonight , those Pink Knickers earlier on were amazing.
18-10-2014 01:19
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I am glad to hear Beth is finally getting her own website, she deserves her own section of cyberspace dedicated to her beauty and sexiness. HeartHeartHeart
18-10-2014 08:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from beth as always both on her own and when she was doing 241's. one of babestation's best night babes of 2014

Piper Niven Superfan
18-10-2014 10:58
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Another awesome show from Beth,who was unlucky not to get a BS1 241 with anybody,of course when both Lori and a bsx liveshow is on there was never much hope anyway,at least she did manage to stay onscreen long enough for an excellent climax section.

im always open to positive change
18-10-2014 13:30
AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

Beth doing the Climax Line bits is so damn watchable, Looking amazing tonight, I like it when she has "fluffy hair".

This girl can do no wrong. TongueHeartHeartHeart
19-10-2014 01:10
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Beth spent most of last night naked on the climax line which is awesome to watch but very hard on my phone bill, I just can't resist her. HeartHeartHeart
19-10-2014 09:02
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

brilliant show from the naughty new Zealander last night which was capped off by the very very hot sight of naked beth on the climax line

Piper Niven Superfan
19-10-2014 10:38
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Excellent show from Beth,including two mesmorising climax lines.
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

im always open to positive change
19-10-2014 12:31
Voiceofreason Offline
Senior Poster

(18-10-2014 01:19 )AprilFools Wrote:  So received the second custom video tonight, Absolutely awesome. I let Beth do what she wanted in this one,, so it would be a surprise when I got it. She did not disappoint. Tongue Really well shot, Beth looks amazing, Perfect in fact.

Slightly controversially found out that even though its custom to me, Jizz magazine can still sell it on to recoup the money that went to the Model. (Glad all the money went to Beth) Big Grin

So my first one is up on their site now "welcome home" and if your name is Andrew or Andy you'll be fine if not you'll have to put up with Beth saying a strange name for 30 mins. PMSL Bounce with my new one which I guess will go up on the site in the next few days she uses my name a bunch too. hilarious!

So now have ordered another 2 videos that this time will be exclusive to me, they wont be sold on, slightly more expensive but will be so worth it. Spent an hour messaging Beth back and forth the details of them this afternoon. Looks like they'll be filmed next month. Very excited Will be "very" unique.

Also theres a Beth website coming soon through Jizz Mag, very excited for that.

Beth's looking awesome on BS tonight , those Pink Knickers earlier on were amazing.

Just seen the trailers on here http://jizzmagazine.com/jizz-mag-videos/
Which one do you recommend?
22-10-2014 13:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV