lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
This Girl Is Gorgeous However She Is Soo Annoying.... All She Does Is Shout Down The Mic, Thinks We Are Stupid On How Good Her Girl Callers Are, Always Plugs Her Pics Like They Are The Ultimate Nude Pics ( Which They Are Not ) Cause Wat I Purchased Was Not Nude..... And before anyone says the pics are picked at random, I Know they Are But When I Get Any Other Babes Pics They Are To A Good Standard...

Also All She Does When She Is On Any Set Is Just Jump Up And Down Like A Hopping Rabbit And Prats About Talking To The Camera Men All The Time.... And Oh Ya This Whole Naked Thing Bouncing Up And Down On The Stool Is Just So Boring... Shes Not Even Bouncing Good Its The Camera Man Doing All The Work.... Any Other Babe Would Be Way Better Than Her.... Example..... Ms Chambers..... She Would Fucking Break It...... Ms Hart... Ms Turnah... Ms Young.... Ms Porter... Ms Savannah And Ms Tori... All These Babes Would Do A Better Performance On That Stool... Rant Over...

Now I Can Feel The Pundits Cuming Forward With Their View On How Good She Is And Saying, " Well Don't Watch Her Then".... This Is Just My Opinion... Big Grin

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-10-2014 02:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Another awesome performance from Lori last night. She couldn't stop putting her hand down her knickers. Her hand was drawn to her pussy like a magnet! Wink She is such an energetic and constantly impressive performer. She is a joy to look at and to listen to. Heart

The Beautiful Twins
02-10-2014 08:05
samstark Offline
Master Poster

Lori's show was pure class, that section on the alleyway was incredible and took it to another level last night. Sitting completely naked on the edge of that stool with her landing strip on full view was so hot it reminded me of the days when the girls could still do the hand thong. She was riding that stool so hard I'm surprised she didn't break it. But well done to Lori for using the props to take nudity to a new fun level

Now if BS need anyone to help clean that stool that Lori was on I'll quite happily volunteer to lick it clean for Lori to use next timeWink.
02-10-2014 10:11
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

Too late, they've already given me the 'job'. Big Grin
02-10-2014 10:14
Revrev Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
Lori looking real cute tonight

So many beautiful women who have blessed us with their jiggly bits over the years...
Lynda Leigh, Vikki Peach, Verity Strict all good in 2018
03-10-2014 22:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Come on cameraman, pull the camera back annoyed
05-10-2014 01:03
JAMES the PERVERT Offline
Cara Steel Lover

''When they perfect human cloning I'm going to order twelve of those'' - Howard Wolowitz.
07-10-2014 01:05
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Naked Lori riding the back of the leather sofa was a great sight, and then sprawling herself over it like a spiderwoman who left her costume at home, showing off her sexy Lori bum. That's the one. Smile
07-10-2014 13:03
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

amazing show from Lori last night! more of the same tonight please
14-10-2014 22:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

(05-10-2014 01:03 )mrmann Wrote:  Come on cameraman, pull the camera back annoyed

You have no idea how often I feel the same way lol. Get so bloody annoyed with these monkeys operating the cameras sometimes Tongue

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
15-10-2014 10:37

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles