Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
[m!

A combination off offcom and and S66 being pussies has ruined Fernaanda and Sophia Lares. These were 2 dayshow legends that were happy to please their fans.

Now the channels and the girls have realised there are enough sad cunts out there that will buy them gifts for doing nothing. Sados think they are actually friends with the girls if they buy them stuff.

These channels and these girls are there for one reason and that is to get the nation off. The top babes know this and left to their own devices they would deliver big time!
There are too many fucktards ruining it for everyone. Therefore the channels take the easy way out!
[/quote]

Sophia Lares was on Twitter the other day saying she wanted to take her kid to the ballet at Christmas and asking if anyone wanted to buy the tickets for her! Great and how generous to her child. Darlin! I've got a special Xmas treat for you and some saddo who watches me on TV has paid for it, not me, your mother. In the immortal words of Brandy Brewer, F--- off!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 22:19 by Tonywa.)
01-10-2014 22:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Couldn't agree more Tonywa. I know some will say it is a fetishism buying the girls things, but it seems to be an increasing trend. I've honestly heard girls get guys who r obviously drunk or a bit slow to buy things off their amazon wish lists. I do love the channels and am myself a long time viewer and caller, but it seems to be on a downward trend. One last thing about the 'gifts' I would love to see it get on WATCHDOG as a complaint :-) :-)
02-10-2014 00:44
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Guys do seem to get a kick out of buying girls stuff and get trapped in the illusion thats it going to get them 'in with the girl' , I don't see anything wrong with the odd token gift or Christmas or birthday like you would with any girl you might fancy but I agree those constantly buying or the expectation of Amazon wishlists can make it harder for the simple caller or dtw caller to get as much appreciation of their minutes.

It still comes down to the girls personality though, I've spoken to many who have received gifts off guys of varying expense but all have valued more a call that takes an interest in them.... before switching to more naughty tales and that compulsory close to the phone explosive ending.....
02-10-2014 04:34
richpk Offline
Master Poster

(01-10-2014 22:15 )Tonywa Wrote:  Sophia Lares was on Twitter the other day saying she wanted to take her kid to the ballet at Christmas and asking if anyone wanted to buy the tickets for her! Great and how generous to her child. Darlin! I've got a special Xmas treat for you and some saddo who watches me on TV has paid for it, not me, your mother. In the immortal words of Brandy Brewer, F--- off!

If I could get some muppet to buy me stuff, noi matter what it was or who it was for, I would and if you guys are honest you would too
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 19:22 by richpk.)
02-10-2014 19:21
-chris- Offline

is terri hawkes any good for a dw? looks hot as fuck but got it in my head she wont push the boundries at all?
04-10-2014 14:12
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

She can be very accommodating Wink has one of the filthiest mouths of all the girls from my experience.
04-10-2014 20:08
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

She does. I remember her threatening to "claw their fucking eyes out" in offering her defence of her mate Electra on Twitter back last year. If that sort of thing turns you on.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
04-10-2014 20:11
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2014 22:15 )Tonywa Wrote:  Sophia Lares was on Twitter the other day saying she wanted to take her kid to the ballet at Christmas and asking if anyone wanted to buy the tickets for her! Great and how generous to her child. Darlin! I've got a special Xmas treat for you and some saddo who watches me on TV has paid for it, not me, your mother. In the immortal words of Brandy Brewer, F--- off!
Missed your chance there .You could have bought the next ticket to Sophia and perved at her for the best part of 3 hours .(lol)
04-10-2014 20:20
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Seriously ,anyone who "buys" gifts for a relative stranger needs their heads checking out .
The whole "wish list " thing is immoral and only deluded people buy in the hope of finding favour with these "gold diggers".
04-10-2014 20:37
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(04-10-2014 20:20 )mickster Wrote:  Missed your chance there .You could have bought the next ticket to Sophia and perved at her for the best part of 3 hours .(lol)

As if;-)
05-10-2014 09:57