Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Lotuseater Offline
Banned

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
(24-09-2014 19:22 )ding69 Wrote:  had chat with brandy brewer other day, slated everyone on here and when complemented on gorgeous body I was told f off..........

Does she think people call her for intellectual debate?!? What planet are some of these babeshow cretins on I wonder.
25-09-2014 20:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

Problem is that there are some fella's out there that waste there money on just having a general chat with them, and becoming "friends" (so the guy thinks anyway lol)
I couldn't give 2 shits about there day or what there up to in the week, i want them to get me off haha.

This may sound harsh, but in my eyes they are there for us men to enjoy 'watching' them, its there fault they didn't get a real job that actually takes effort and a decent work ethic
25-09-2014 21:03
Raider007 Offline
Senior Poster

(25-09-2014 20:50 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(24-09-2014 19:22 )ding69 Wrote:  had chat with brandy brewer other day, slated everyone on here and when complemented on gorgeous body I was told f off..........

Does she think people call her for intellectual debate?!? What planet are some of these babeshow cretins on I wonder.

Brandy is or was mates with Izzy.. And her opinion of us wasn't great
Called Becky Dee on RLL today..."Whats your job? Where you from?"
Wouldn't go off script at allSad

My warning level is 0%
What am i doing wrong?
29-09-2014 13:45
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2014 13:45 )Raider007 Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 20:50 )Lotuseater Wrote:  

Brandy is or was mates with Izzy.. And her opinion of us wasn't great
Called Becky Dee on RLL today..."Whats your job? Where you from?"
Wouldn't go off script at allSad
realy :-/ I had quite a good chat with Becky thismorning, if hadn't run out of credit sure it would've ended up quite naughty
29-09-2014 22:07
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(25-09-2014 20:42 )Jay1 Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 13:45 )Tonywa Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 11:59 )al4 Wrote:  

Sounds like a lovely girl.

* Rolls eyes.

Listened to one of her conversations the other day for a few minutes while waiting to get through. I gave up in the end and hung up the phone. Totally devoid of personality though obviously regards herself as being a top TV name. One of the dullest conversationalists I've heard on the Babe Channels; almost makes Destiny Dunes sound interesting. Sounded as though she could hardly lower herself to talk to the poor sap who had made the call. Another one for my 'never in a million years' list. When there are girls like Fernanda and Paige Philips on the stations why waste time and money with a dullard like this even if she does look good? Whether you want a dtw or an interesting conversation I would look elsewhere.

Sounds like she maybe reads this forum and has become offended by us treating her as a sexual object who we masturbate over due to the provocative way in which she dresses and how attractive she is. So, being the dullard I am, I'll continue to stage thunderous masturbation sessions over her performances.

Sounds like she's in the wrong job.

01-10-2014 10:37
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

Well I am zero for three today, cut off twice n told to behave on the last one! Dtw seems to of gone downhill for me at least :-( :-(
01-10-2014 15:09
brecus Offline
Senior Poster

(01-10-2014 15:09 )westie2k Wrote:  Well I am zero for three today, cut off twice n told to behave on the last one! Dtw seems to of gone downhill for me at least :-( :-(

Any chance of some names please?
01-10-2014 17:06
Temmop Offline
Apprentice Poster

(01-10-2014 10:37 )al4 Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 20:42 )Jay1 Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 13:45 )Tonywa Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 11:59 )al4 Wrote:  

Sounds like a lovely girl.

* Rolls eyes.

Listened to one of her conversations the other day for a few minutes while waiting to get through. I gave up in the end and hung up the phone. Totally devoid of personality though obviously regards herself as being a top TV name. One of the dullest conversationalists I've heard on the Babe Channels; almost makes Destiny Dunes sound interesting. Sounded as though she could hardly lower herself to talk to the poor sap who had made the call. Another one for my 'never in a million years' list. When there are girls like Fernanda and Paige Philips on the stations why waste time and money with a dullard like this even if she does look good? Whether you want a dtw or an interesting conversation I would look elsewhere.

Sounds like she maybe reads this forum and has become offended by us treating her as a sexual object who we masturbate over due to the provocative way in which she dresses and how attractive she is. So, being the dullard I am, I'll continue to stage thunderous masturbation sessions over her performances.

Sounds like she's in the wrong job.

I'm going to wank over her even harder now, just out of spite.
01-10-2014 18:09
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(01-10-2014 18:09 )Temmop Wrote:  I'm going to wank over her even harder now, just out of spite.

Don't wank angry, man. Accidents happen that way. Just let it go...
01-10-2014 19:41
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

This sums up all what is wrong with the dayshows these days.
What do these girls think they are on these channels for?
Just check out Kelly Bell's thread. She Used to actively encourage guys to wank off over her. She also encouraged guys to post caps of her.
She was a true dayshow legend. (newbies check her thread)
This was before the days of wishlists. Now the girls think that all you should be doing is buying them gifts for the pleasure of talking to them!

A combination off offcom and and S66 being pussies has ruined Fernaanda and Sophia Lares. These were 2 dayshow legends that were happy to please their fans.

Now the channels and the girls have realised there are enough sad cunts out there that will buy them gifts for doing nothing. Sados think they are actually friends with the girls if they buy them stuff.

These channels and these girls are there for one reason and that is to get the nation off. The top babes know this and left to their own devices they would deliver big time!
There are too many fucktards ruining it for everyone. Therefore the channels take the easy way out!
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2014 20:13 by Block.)
01-10-2014 20:08