Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

spider Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
Called Emma c last Friday, she's fucking quality and as explicit as it gets. Well worth a call.
22-09-2014 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Mikaela Witt was just very very cheeky & naughty with me, top girl
24-09-2014 14:16
spider Offline
Master Poster

Personally mikayla does it more for me than Emma c. Crazy I know but mikayla really gets into it like you can feel her getting wet with all the filthy chat.
24-09-2014 16:27
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

had chat with brandy brewer other day, slated everyone on here and when complemented on gorgeous body I was told f off..........
24-09-2014 19:22
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

(24-09-2014 19:22 )ding69 Wrote:  had chat with brandy brewer other day, slated everyone on here and when complemented on gorgeous body I was told f off..........

That doesn't surprise me at all. She's without doubt one of the most attractive babes on the channels with an amazing figure, but her attitude and personality really stinks!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
24-09-2014 19:25
al4 Offline
Daytime wanking rocks

(24-09-2014 19:22 )ding69 Wrote:  had chat with brandy brewer other day, slated everyone on here and when complemented on gorgeous body I was told f off..........

Sounds like a lovely girl.

* Rolls eyes.

25-09-2014 11:59
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(25-09-2014 11:59 )al4 Wrote:  

* Rolls eyes.

Listened to one of her conversations the other day for a few minutes while waiting to get through. I gave up in the end and hung up the phone. Totally devoid of personality though obviously regards herself as being a top TV name. One of the dullest conversationalists I've heard on the Babe Channels; almost makes Destiny Dunes sound interesting. Sounded as though she could hardly lower herself to talk to the poor sap who had made the call. Another one for my 'never in a million years' list. When there are girls like Fernanda and Paige Philips on the stations why waste time and money with a dullard like this even if she does look good? Whether you want a dtw or an interesting conversation I would look elsewhere.
25-09-2014 13:45
ding69 Offline
Senior Poster

pls note channels wouldn't make shite load money with out us people phoning in, if I told one my customers f off, I would not be expecting any more work from them............
25-09-2014 20:31
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(25-09-2014 13:45 )Tonywa Wrote:  
(25-09-2014 11:59 )al4 Wrote:  

* Rolls eyes.

Listened to one of her conversations the other day for a few minutes while waiting to get through. I gave up in the end and hung up the phone. Totally devoid of personality though obviously regards herself as being a top TV name. One of the dullest conversationalists I've heard on the Babe Channels; almost makes Destiny Dunes sound interesting. Sounded as though she could hardly lower herself to talk to the poor sap who had made the call. Another one for my 'never in a million years' list. When there are girls like Fernanda and Paige Philips on the stations why waste time and money with a dullard like this even if she does look good? Whether you want a dtw or an interesting conversation I would look elsewhere.

Sounds like she maybe reads this forum and has become offended by us treating her as a sexual object who we masturbate over due to the provocative way in which she dresses and how attractive she is. So, being the dullard I am, I'll continue to stage thunderous masturbation sessions over her performances.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
25-09-2014 20:42
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

On a serious note though. Her Twitter account appears to show a close friendship with the ever radiant, down to earth and welcoming Kate Banks. Not a coincidence that they're so close maybe.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
25-09-2014 20:45