Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
Great post Goodfella Smile I particularly like how cool, calm & collected your post was Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014 17:47 by Bandwagon.)
12-09-2014 17:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

This dtw thread seems to of taken a turn!
13-09-2014 02:30
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

On the whole subject of buying things for the ladies, it seems to be a matter of personal choice to me. The only one I was worried about on this thread was the drunk guy being encouraged to buy something. That is way out of line but other than that i say go for it. Whatever floats ya boat!
13-09-2014 02:35
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

As for earnings I have a lot of sympathy for the girls who just work the channels and don't have other incomes (you know what I mean!!). Most of us in our jobs expect our earnings to go up as we get older; for the girls this isn't the case and they have to retire early (but without the safety net that other early retirement jobs such as police, fireman, with a decent pension scheme). They have to make hay when the sun shines.

Also in relation to the above point. When a girl retires from the channels,especially if she worked at the nighttime,she may find it difficult getting a job in certain fields of work because of the notoriety and perceived pseudo morality by other people.

The girl when retiring from the channels may put themselves into the hands of certain employers,who upon learning what she previously did for a living may label her as easy and certain problems may ensue from this.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
13-09-2014 05:34
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

(13-09-2014 05:34 )gunnar Wrote:  As for earnings I have a lot of sympathy for the girls who just work the channels and don't have other incomes (you know what I mean!!). Most of us in our jobs expect our earnings to go up as we get older; for the girls this isn't the case and they have to retire early (but without the safety net that other early retirement jobs such as police, fireman, with a decent pension scheme). They have to make hay when the sun shines.

Also in relation to the above point. When a girl retires from the channels,especially if she worked at the nighttime,she may find it difficult getting a job in certain fields of work because of the notoriety and perceived pseudo morality by other people.

The girl when retiring from the channels may put themselves into the hands of certain employers,who upon learning what she previously did for a living may label her as easy and certain problems may ensue from this.

tough, they shouldn't go into the phone sex business then
13-09-2014 06:40
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

I have no sympathy for the girls whatsoever. They are adults who choose their path in life. I also have no sympathy for the mugs that buy the stuff on the wish lists for the same reason.

I just hope the girls remember to declare their wish list gifts to the Inland Revenue! Will be very easy for the taxman to go online and audit whoever has a wish list...
13-09-2014 09:22
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

Yiddo0385 - yes Charlie C is good for the old DTW. Depends on her mood but I have enjoyed her talents on multiple occasions over the phone. V encouraging.

What about Rochelle Ryan? She looks like she would be v accommodating! Wink
13-09-2014 10:08
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-09-2014 16:33 )richpk Wrote:  Goodfella3041, you really should chill the fuck out

I'm perfectly chilled, man, but thanks for the advice Smile
13-09-2014 16:42
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

Just spoken to Summer Green on Studio 66, very cheeky, sexy & helpful on the phone, good fun & pushes the boundaries. Top girl, worth a call for DTW
13-09-2014 17:05
Scoobyman Offline
Account Closed

Is Tara T on S66 still worth a try?
13-09-2014 17:11