lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(01-09-2014 14:45 )samstark Wrote:  Personally for me I think Lori is a legend in the making (if not already there)

Definitely already there Smile
05-09-2014 01:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

WTF Lori........

Ms Lori Buckby Was Just Wearing a Sexy Black PVC Outfit. She Just Came On The Boudior Set and TOOK it OFF in Less Than 4mins... Come On Lori Tease Us With It... Great Outfit She Could Have Bent Over in It So We Could She Her Ass But No...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
05-09-2014 02:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

My only criticism with Lori and it is a minor one,relates to the fact she gets naked to quickly. If she left just a thong the level of her performances would increase. She would have the freedom to get into a far wider range of positions than she can do at the moment. In a way getting naked is an easy option for a girl on the channels,just because her movements are automatically restricted by what she can display. A good example of a performer who has a decent balance between getting naked and wearing clothes/thong is Caty Cole and her performances have been electrifyingly hot.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
06-09-2014 19:52
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

I think its a major criticism...........

She's has such a fine body but strips off straight away, with no teasing whatsoever. Would love to see her in a secretary set or sexy lingerie + sheer nylons but I can't ever see it happening.

She's also on BS far too often although it makes the choice of channel a bit easier as I switch over straightaway if Lori is on to avoid the sheer samey boredom.
07-09-2014 00:25
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(07-09-2014 00:25 )bluemoon99 Wrote:  I think its a major criticism...........

She's has such a fine body but strips off straight away, with no teasing whatsoever. Would love to see her in a secretary set or sexy lingerie + sheer nylons but I can't ever see it happening.

She's also on BS far too often although it makes the choice of channel a bit easier as I switch over straightaway if Lori is on to avoid the sheer samey boredom.

Its not a major criticism its just a viewpoint. One you are entitled to. However, I do not understand peoples agenda when they say she is on BS too often. She only does about three nights a week. If they mean she is on the channel a lot on the nights she is working thats because the imports that have been recruited in the last couple of years are generally speaking below the standard that BS once set.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 18:34 by bytor.)
07-09-2014 18:34
xJ4Kx Offline
Posting Machine

no some things I agree with about her on here but it doesn't mean they're right everyone has their own opinions of the girls.

I remember she was on a lot last year if I can remember I might be wrong but that is why I think people still say she is on too often because they remember her from last year when I thought she was on quite a lot.

I personally do like seeing her for me she is attractive but I do find her predictable though I could say that about 1 or 2 other girls that come on same outfit or not and same routine sort of thing it's just one of those things you can't do much about it tbh if you don't like it don't watch if you do enjoy Smile !
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2014 21:18 by xJ4Kx.)
07-09-2014 21:17
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Predictable Predictable Predictable...

Lori Cums On BS Xtra At 1.43am and By 1.47 Full On Naked And Now Shes Just Gona Sit On The Couch For The Next hour With Her Legs Crossed.. . Boring. Well I Know Wat Channel I Wont Be Watching and Calling For The Next Hour.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014 01:56 by REX MASTER.)
09-09-2014 01:55
trobble Offline
Apprentice Poster

I don't think it's so much the number of nights she's on per week, but the hours on the night. I'm a casual watcher and I know if she's on when I tune in there's little point bothering for the rest of the night.
Last night she was constantly on the mic virtually pleading for callers. Whether call stats are infallible or not, I'd like to see a larger variety of talent per night for maybe 40 mins max. Pushing one popular girl all night is bound to backfire, but that's execs for you - fucking clueless.
10-09-2014 02:04
Revrev Offline
Senior Poster

It's funny seeing the complaints here - which i agree with - about hiw biring it can be once Lori is naked.

I remember on Babestation back in ...2006? when they kept hyping her as she stayed dressed and never even got her boobs out!

Cute girl. But i'd love to see her do more tease. [/u]

So many beautiful women who have blessed us with their jiggly bits over the years...
Lynda Leigh, Vikki Peach, Verity Strict all good in 2018
10-09-2014 13:05
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(10-09-2014 13:05 )Revrev Wrote:  It's funny seeing the complaints here - which i agree with - about hiw biring it can be once Lori is naked.

I remember on Babestation back in ...2006? when they kept hyping her as she stayed dressed and never even got her boobs out!

Cute girl. But i'd love to see her do more tease. [/u]

So judging by this you moaned about her not getting her boobs out then and now moan that she does all too often Wink
It was more like 2009 when she started doing night shows. In 2006 she was still firmly daytime keeping her boobs locked away, no doubt to the pleasure of all the haters of naked female flesh that have joined this forum in the last year or two.
10-09-2014 18:46

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles