Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
(24-08-2014 08:42 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Guys, I'm not the DTW thread police, but I do think there has been a misunderstanding.

The issue here is not about wish lists per se. I agree -- as crass and distasteful as some of us may find them -- they are a fact of life. I further agree that it is not the model's fault if some guys take it upon themselves to send them gifts.

It has all been discussed and debated ad nauseum before:

http://www.babeshows.babeshows.co.uk/~ba...022&page=1

http://babeshows.babeshows.co.uk/~babevi...id=1017276

A quick read of these will show at least two perfectly valid reasons for having a wishlist:

1. It is no different to a wedding registry. People are gonna buy gifts whether models ask for them or not. The wishlist just makes it easier for them and at least ensures that the money isn't 'wasted' on things that the model would not enjoy.

2. "Financial domination" is a genuine fetish, no different to the guy who gets off on feet or the guy who likes to be verbally abused.

What triggered the discussion in this thread was something very different. It was the suggestion that after someone had already shelled out the cost of the call, some of the models -- as a condition of chatting -- insisted that he buy her something off the wishlist or a tribute through paypal. If that is true, then there is nothing excusable about that. It is just abhorrent.

Now, having said that... I just perused the two threads above and was reminded about that "financial domination" thing. So it begs the question of Daytimewanker: Did you, in any way, give Jesse or Jordana the impression that you were somehow getting off on the discussion about gifts and tributes?

It is not an accusation -- just a question. Because there appears to be enough guys out there who do get off on that sort of thing that it may have been a legitimate misunderstanding on their part. If not, then I stand by my original statement that withholding chat -- whether chaste or provocative -- in exchange for gifts and tributes is unambiguously wrong and borderline illegal after one has already spent the money for the call in the first place.

You're spot on, Goodfella.

I'm into being dominated over the phone and, when I said I wanted to be their slave, both demanded that I give them something in return. In no way did I indicate that I was some kind of 'finance slave'. And when I said I couldn't because "my hands are occupied" Jessie was ordering me to do it and that the conversation would not continue until I had got my laptop out and either bought something from her Wishlist or paid into her PayPal. Abhorrent it surely is.

As for Jordana, the other bint, she even asked me what my salary was!!

The reason both started demanding financial payment from me was because I put on a pathetic voice (I like to get into character) and they must have thought I was simple - it was pure opportunism by them. It's disgusting.

When you're waiting in the queue and listen to the callers you realise that there are a lot of intellectually challenged people that call - they make easy victims. And I mean it when I say victims as they are vulnerable.

I'm going to take this further, whether it's OFCOM or whoever.
24-08-2014 14:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

Really, this is pathetic...

Hardly an argument for anything except - perhaps - that you shouldn't be allowed a telephone.

I think the behaviour of Jessie & Co is dispicable, but it's no argument to act like a Wildebeest and then complain when the lions pounce...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You're spot on, Goodfella.

I'm into being dominated over the phone and, when I said I wanted to be their slave, both demanded that I give them something in return. In no way did I indicate that I was some kind of 'finance slave'. And when I said I couldn't because "my hands are occupied" Jessie was ordering me to do it and that the conversation would not continue until I had got my laptop out and either bought something from her Wishlist or paid into her PayPal. Abhorrent it surely is.

As for Jordana, the other bint, she even asked me what my salary was!!

The reason both started demanding financial payment from me was because I put on a pathetic voice (I like to get into character) and they must have thought I was simple - it was pure opportunism by them. It's disgusting.

When you're waiting in the queue and listen to the callers you realise that there are a lot of intellectually challenged people that call - they make easy victims. And I mean it when I say victims as they are vulnerable.

I'm going to take this further, whether it's OFCOM or whoever.
[/quote]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 07:29 by MeTarzan.)
25-08-2014 07:28
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

(24-08-2014 11:52 )hairbald Wrote:  Well if anyone is feeling really bored/vindictive they could always write to HMRC and explain what is happening. These gifts represent a payment in kind related to work activity and are therefore income and taxable.

HMRC haven't won a case in donkeys so they might fancy their chances against a bunch of modelslaugh

If anyone wants to see financial domination in action follow Ashley Massey on Twitter; its disturbing, but utterly fascinating to watch. She appears to have a paypal account setup that people pay for her lunch, bills, etc on demand. People are strange......

Good post and I remember saying something similar a few months back. I bet anything of any value the cynical bitches get they recycle through Cashconverters. Many of these models are psychopaths and their victims are gullible men. Funny how the PC brigade paint the opposite picture of sex workers by definition being victims of male oppression - clearly nonsense!
(This post was last modified: 25-08-2014 16:08 by Lotuseater.)
25-08-2014 16:06
Temmop Offline
Apprentice Poster

Sorry to deviate back to the original theme of the thread, but is Cara really as bad as people say for DTW? I don't understand how she can shove that massive cleavage down our throats and not expect a bit of hanky-panky.
26-08-2014 11:45
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Thank goodness! Back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Not sure if you meant Cara Steele or Cara Brett. Either way, the answer is the same. In my experience, both are in no way interested in saucy talk before 9:30. Absolutely not worth the call.
26-08-2014 21:06
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

How about Millie from Storm babes?
She is rather tasty and those shorts she has been wearing recently...........Mama Mia! Wink
27-08-2014 15:31
orion_metus Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone tried lacey jay on rlc, looking incredible? or dani or ally on storm
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2014 13:37 by orion_metus.)
28-08-2014 13:37
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Danni is a no no, Ally used to be up for it but not spoke to her recently :-/ but 1 of my favourites ATM is the delicious Sammi Tye on RLC she finds it realy hard to control her naughty side ;-)
29-08-2014 07:35
Kenny76 Offline
Senior Poster

Any reports about Ani James?
29-08-2014 08:33
Fishface Offline
Senior Poster

(29-08-2014 08:33 )Kenny76 Wrote:  Any reports about Ani James?

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1340258
29-08-2014 09:15