Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

gilesniles Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
Hmm think it can be worked out...but I might be wrong.

Three cheers for the (much missed) Zoe Stollery. I noticed someone asked her in twitter if he could tribute her. Her reply was "I've got plenty of money thanks". No doubt she has and she has earned every penny.
23-08-2014 22:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Before a bunch of other requests come in -- whilst I was tempted to name and shame her -- I have opted against it because (a) I don't want to completely divert this thread; and (b) I don't want to go 15 rounds of posts with fans coming out to defend her.

To be clear, this all happened over a year ago. I did send an email about it to the channel, but never got a response.
23-08-2014 22:28
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2014 22:28 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Before a bunch of other requests come in -- whilst I was tempted to name and shame her -- I have opted against it because (a) I don't want to completely divert this thread; and (b) I don't want to go 15 rounds of posts with fans coming out to defend her.

To be clear, this all happened over a year ago. I did send an email about it to the channel, but never got a response.

In that case, would you be prepared to name her on a new thread? If she did this then I think it's very important that she's made known in order to warn future callers of what she's potentially capable of if the chance should arise again. Also, I'd hate to think that I'd call her in the future, unaware that she's capable of behaving like this, but still delivering her business. Failing that - and I think I can already guess the answer to this - would you be prepared to PM her name?

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
23-08-2014 22:52
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

I agree that the 'operator' should be exposed to all. We deserve to know who the succubus is.
23-08-2014 23:39
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

To me if a guy is stupid enough to spend his hard earned money on a Model that's his fault not the Models.

On the other hand if the Model is asking/pestering/praying on a guy then it's wrong but at end of day it's the guy who put's his bank details in so have no sympathy tbh.....

You can't blame Model for excepting the items if some one was dumb enough to buy me an Xbox one for example I would have no issues in taking it.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2014 01:05 by Trickster.)
24-08-2014 01:03
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

if you look at ANY of the girls on ANY of the channels twitter/FB pages 99% of them have wishlists, some push them more than others, i'm not defending anyone but just saying they all do it, if a caller wants to buy anything for them then bigger fool them, as the girls probably get more £££ for 1 shift than the avarage caller gets in a months wages or even more in some cases, its the nature of the shows unfortunately Sad
24-08-2014 06:55
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Guys, I'm not the DTW thread police, but I do think there has been a misunderstanding.

The issue here is not about wish lists per se. I agree -- as crass and distasteful as some of us may find them -- they are a fact of life. I further agree that it is not the model's fault if some guys take it upon themselves to send them gifts.

It has all been discussed and debated ad nauseum before:

http://www.babeshows.babeshows.co.uk/~ba...022&page=1

http://babeshows.babeshows.co.uk/~babevi...id=1017276

A quick read of these will show at least two perfectly valid reasons for having a wishlist:

1. It is no different to a wedding registry. People are gonna buy gifts whether models ask for them or not. The wishlist just makes it easier for them and at least ensures that the money isn't 'wasted' on things that the model would not enjoy.

2. "Financial domination" is a genuine fetish, no different to the guy who gets off on feet or the guy who likes to be verbally abused.

What triggered the discussion in this thread was something very different. It was the suggestion that after someone had already shelled out the cost of the call, some of the models -- as a condition of chatting -- insisted that he buy her something off the wishlist or a tribute through paypal. If that is true, then there is nothing excusable about that. It is just abhorrent.

Now, having said that... I just perused the two threads above and was reminded about that "financial domination" thing. So it begs the question of Daytimewanker: Did you, in any way, give Jesse or Jordana the impression that you were somehow getting off on the discussion about gifts and tributes?

It is not an accusation -- just a question. Because there appears to be enough guys out there who do get off on that sort of thing that it may have been a legitimate misunderstanding on their part. If not, then I stand by my original statement that withholding chat -- whether chaste or provocative -- in exchange for gifts and tributes is unambiguously wrong and borderline illegal after one has already spent the money for the call in the first place.
24-08-2014 08:42
spider Offline
Master Poster

To be honest it's all such a hyperthectical arguement it's hard to know how much in the wrong she was. We don't know all the details. He could of been all the and had a speech impediment or something. He might not have not been all there gets a shit load from benefits and this is how he wants to spend his money. He might see her as his gf and this is something he genuinely feels makes him happy. I'm not defending her totally I'm just saying we don't know all the details. If you someone was offering you free money at what point do you say no thanks, its all a bit of a grey area for. I'm not defending stealing, I was extremely wasted and had a prozzie put my cash card at the time. 800 quid in an hour when I thought I was paying 100 at max. The only reason why she took no more than 800 was cause the card maxed out! So believe me I've been there, but it was also my stupid fault for getting so drunk and giving her my card without being aware.....god that still hurts thinking about it! I called her back the next day saying can you cancel the transaction and I will give you some money, just give me the 800 back. She was like too late, tough shit. I could of died!
24-08-2014 10:35
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Well if anyone is feeling really bored/vindictive they could always write to HMRC and explain what is happening. These gifts represent a payment in kind related to work activity and are therefore income and taxable.

HMRC haven't won a case in donkeys so they might fancy their chances against a bunch of modelslaugh

If anyone wants to see financial domination in action follow Ashley Massey on Twitter; its disturbing, but utterly fascinating to watch. She appears to have a paypal account setup that people pay for her lunch, bills, etc on demand. People are strange......
24-08-2014 11:52
feetlover1 Offline
Master Poster

with the money these girls make, I'm dont really know why they have a wish list.

i can understand why fans may buy used undies, shoes etc. as i know certain people have different ways of turning themselves on, but to buy an iPad for a model who could probably buy one everyday of the week baffles me
24-08-2014 12:52