Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

mahnyard Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
How does someone make you purchase something?
23-08-2014 18:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(23-08-2014 16:00 )daytimewanker Wrote:  Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad

It's still on her wishlist, if anyone has some spare cash

[Image: image-9248_53F8D298.jpg]
23-08-2014 18:45
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

LOL right just pocket change Rolleyes Big Laugh

[Image: image.png]
23-08-2014 18:47
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(23-08-2014 18:40 )mahnyard Wrote:  How does someone make you purchase something?

They don't.

(Personally, I find it mind boggling that anyone would feel so 'connected' to one of these girls that they would -- under any circumstances -- buy them a gift. But to each their own, I suppose. You see enough selfies of smiling girls with Amazon boxes to know that there are people out there who get some sort of satisfaction from that.)

But that's not really the point in this case. When you have called one of these lines, you have ALREADY purchased something. And it ain't cheap. Whether you are looking for a chaste chat or a bit of naughty innuendo, what you have paid for is a conversation. To then 'withhold' that conversation in exchange for additional gifts is just chavvy money-grubbing rudeness, at a minimum, and possibly something worse.

There are plenty of girls on the channels deserving of kindness and respect. They are unfortunately let down by a few graceless bimbos who would do us all a favour if they could just realise their life's ambition of bedding Ryan Giggs, selling the story, and retiring to a life of binge drinking alcopops in Magaluf.

Sorry, rant over...
23-08-2014 18:58
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2014 18:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 18:40 )mahnyard Wrote:  How does someone make you purchase something?

They don't.

(Personally, I find it mind boggling that anyone would feel so 'connected' to one of these girls that they would -- under any circumstances -- buy them a gift. But to each their own, I suppose. You see enough selfies of smiling girls with Amazon boxes to know that there are people out there who get some sort of satisfaction from that.)

But that's not really the point in this case. When you have called one of these lines, you have ALREADY purchased something. And it ain't cheap. Whether you are looking for a chaste chat or a bit of naughty innuendo, what you have paid for is a conversation. To then 'withhold' that conversation in exchange for additional gifts is just chavvy money-grubbing rudeness, at a minimum, and possibly something worse.

There are plenty of girls on the channels deserving of kindness and respect. They are unfortunately let down by a few graceless bimbos who would do us all a favour if they could just realise their life's ambition of bedding Ryan Giggs, selling the story, and retiring to a life of binge drinking alcopops in Magaluf.

Sorry, rant over...

im also suprised the girls are ok with receiving gifts such as underwear. how the fuck do they know if the bloke hasn't been in them himself before hand!! lol
23-08-2014 20:22
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2014 20:22 )benrichards7 Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 18:58 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  

They don't.

Sorry, rant over...

im also suprised the girls are ok with receiving gifts such as underwear. how the fuck do they know if the bloke hasn't been in them himself before hand!! lol

These girls get a salary from the channel yet still exploit the vulnerable by manipulating them to buy them items. It's disgusting. The people who do buy gifts are no different to the old people that are scammed. Jessie didn't think twice in ordering me to pay her through PayPal! Something needs to be done. Just shows how little regard these women have for the callers - I understand it's just a service but preying on the weak like the way they tried with me is sickening. They thought they stuck it rich just because I was playing the role of a naive, sexually submissive, weak man!
23-08-2014 21:27
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

Probably a better thread for this, so this is my last word on it here...

But I remember being in the queue and listening in to one RLC nightshow girl speaking to someone who was either very, very drunk or not all there. It was very clear that he did not have all of his faculties. And she literally guided him, step-by-step, through the process of ordering something for her on Amazon!

("Now go to your basket...", "Now the long number across the front...", "Now the expiry date...", etc.)

He fortunately timed out before they completed the order. I got through and before she started speaking to me, I heard her laughing with the producer and saying something to the effect that she hoped he managed to complete it on his own.

I was so disgusted that I asked her about it. I said, 'listen, I just heard that last call. Do you really think it was right what you did?'

She cut me off immediately.

There's another little parable for those who think that these girls are all precious little darlings to be unquestioningly adored.
23-08-2014 21:56
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

(23-08-2014 21:56 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Probably a better thread for this, so this is my last word on it here...

But I remember being in the queue and listening in to one RLC nightshow girl speaking to someone who was either very, very drunk or not all there. It was very clear that he did not have all of his faculties. And she literally guided him, step-by-step, through the process of ordering something for her on Amazon!

("Now go to your basket...", "Now the long number across the front...", "Now the expiry date...", etc.)

He fortunately timed out before they completed the order. I got through and before she started speaking to me, I heard her laughing with the producer and saying something to the effect that she hoped he managed to complete it on his own.

I was so disgusted that I asked her about it. I said, 'listen, I just heard that last call. Do you really think it was right what you did?'

There's another little parable for those who think that these girls are all precious little darlings to be unquestioningly adored.

That's horrible! And the whole channel seems to be in on it! People who prey on the weak are scum and the girls who do this are nothing more than that.

Can you tell me who that girl was?
23-08-2014 22:11
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(23-08-2014 22:11 )daytimewanker Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 21:56 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  Probably a better thread for this, so this is my last word on it here...

That's horrible! And the whole channel seems to be in on it! People who prey on the weak are scum and the girls who do this are nothing more than that.

Can you tell me who that girl was?

I'd be very interested in knowing who she was as well.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
23-08-2014 22:16
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

Yes name the guilty party!!!!!!
23-08-2014 22:21