Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
Have to agree with what has been written here, I do find it a bit hypocritical when the girls wont let u have a dtw. But it is up to them if they want to play along at the end of the day. But I think just hanging up or being rude to the callers is totally out of line. As a previous poster said a simple "Sorry its not my thing" is the way to go.
19-08-2014 10:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Scarlet or Rachel. Which s66 girl would be better?
19-08-2014 14:41
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(19-08-2014 14:41 )Scotsguy69 Wrote:  Scarlet or Rachel. Which s66 girl would be better?

neither will do it.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
19-08-2014 22:10
spider Offline
Master Poster

Well fernanda is def wearing sluttier sexier outfits these days. The queen of day time wanks is always good for a call. Could wank over that all day.
20-08-2014 15:24
Lewfish Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone watching Jemma jane? How is she for a dtw. Can't rem her being good On s66tv
20-08-2014 16:37
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2014 16:37 )Lewfish Wrote:  Anyone watching Jemma jane? How is she for a dtw. Can't rem her being good On s66tv

Well, being at RLC is a good sign. It seems like survival of the flirtiest over there (or dirtiest, on a good day). She certainly is looking smoking hot. I'd have called already, but my landline is down and can't call from my mobile.

Let us know how you get on though, if you do give it a try.
20-08-2014 18:42
Lewfish Offline
Junior Poster

(20-08-2014 18:42 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 16:37 )Lewfish Wrote:  Anyone watching Jemma jane? How is she for a dtw. Can't rem her being good On s66tv

Well, being at RLC is a good sign. It seems like survival of the flirtiest over there (or dirtiest, on a good day). She certainly is looking smoking hot. I'd have called already, but my landline is down and can't call from my mobile.

Let us know how you get on though, if you do give it a try.

She was actually quite good, better than I expected! Not the blatant one but nice meaningful words that definitely helped along the way. No chance of a tease hour or nites and she is adament.....I believe her. Defo wud call again thou!
22-08-2014 23:46
daytimewanker Offline
Senior Poster

Please AVOID Jessie Jensen and Jordana. These classless individuals both tried making me purchase off their Amazon Wishlist - in fact they wouldn't do anything until I had bought something for them! Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad whereas Jessie insisted that I paid her in some form; "buy from my Wishlist or send me money through PayPal!".

It was like an episode of Rogue Traders when the unscrupulous, nasty individuals exploit the old and vulnerable!

Classless individuals. There must be some law against this and I am very disappointed that Red Light allow this from their girls.
23-08-2014 16:00
Tonywa Offline
Junior Poster

(23-08-2014 16:00 )daytimewanker Wrote:  Please AVOID Jessie Jensen and Jordana. These classless individuals both tried making me purchase off their Amazon Wishlist - in fact they wouldn't do anything until I had bought something for them! Jordana went onto her list and decided that I should buy here an iPad whereas Jessie insisted that I paid her in some form; "buy from my Wishlist or send me money through PayPal!".

It was like an episode of Rogue Traders when the unscrupulous, nasty individuals exploit the old and vulnerable!

Classless individuals. There must be some law against this and I am very disappointed that Red Light allow this from their girls.

They should be able to do what they like on their own websites, but to make this a stipulation of chatting on a service for which the consumer is already paying a high premium price is nothing short of a disgrace. I am very surprised that RLC allow it. I always avoid the two of them anyway as having had one chat with each of them I realised what a waste of time it was and have ever bothered again. Also a complete waste of time during the day is Destiny Dunes who has zero personality and is extremely dull to chat to and shows no signs in my experience of playing along with a bit of naughtiness. However there are a few on the station who are hardly ever mentioned here, yet who give great value and are also veryinvesting to talk to in their own right.
23-08-2014 16:23
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

That is just appalling. Thanks for the warning!

RLC have a history of struggling to keep their so-called 'talent' under control. But to shamelessly and aggressively pitch that despicable gift-giving scam -- which already preys on the vulnerable -- after you have paid for a premium service is simply beyond the pale.

Shame on them!
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2014 18:39 by Goodfella3041.)
23-08-2014 18:34