lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
(20-08-2014 10:18 )trobble Wrote:  i just can't see how Lori makes so much.

You could try calling her to find out. Lori can talk the hind legs off a donkey. Cool
20-08-2014 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trobble Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-08-2014 11:22 )Charlemagne Wrote:  Why would you join the forum just to moan about a specific girl annoyed

We have something on this forum called professional courtesy.
If you don't like her then just change the channel and find someone that you do like.
Because you won't last long as a member if your running an agenda against her.

I'm running no agenda against her
my main reason for joining here was to see if I was right in my assumption that she's on way more than any other. Lori has stood out to me purely due screenhours racked up - no other performer stands out to me in this way. perhaps it's just 'bad timing' on my part that she always seems to be on.

I take your point on courtesy - I'd assumed an 'adult' forum would be more liberal in language and moderation. it seemed easiest to put my thought upfront. On reflection, some of my comments could be seen as personal attacks and for that I apologise.

sometimes schedule's and production decisions aren't necessarily correct,nor gauge the 'public' mood correctly.

if no one else feels i have a point then I'll switch off and let you dudes carry on
20-08-2014 13:30
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2014 13:30 )trobble Wrote:  sometimes schedule's and production decisions aren't necessarily correct,nor gauge the 'public' mood correctly.

Schedules aren't based on gauging the public mood. They are based on call stats. Each girl is logged into software which records how many call minutes they achieve and that's how schedules are determined. The public mood is irrelevant because most of the public don't call anyway.
20-08-2014 13:46
trobble Offline
Apprentice Poster

(20-08-2014 13:46 )BarrieBF Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 13:30 )trobble Wrote:  sometimes schedule's and production decisions aren't necessarily correct,nor gauge the 'public' mood correctly.

Schedules aren't based on gauging the public mood. They are based on call stats. Each girl is logged into software which records how many call minutes they achieve and that's how schedules are determined. The public mood is irrelevant because most of the public don't call anyway.

yes I understand that -
i should have put 'viewers' mood

but, stats can be wrong - have you ever worked in a job or heard of a company where a decision is made based on money and profit, and that the 'stats' say it's the best way; even though staff and public alike complain. And here I'm pretty sure the broadcasters don't give a rats about either party.
20-08-2014 14:44
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Jeez do we have to go through this every few months. Other girls dominate the screen too. Jada and Beth to name a couple. Not my cup of tea so I don't watch. For some reason I don't feel the need to moan about them or write complaints that they are on too much. I'm sure plenty enjoy them and I have nothing against them.
Some in here take these shows far too seriously. They are really designed to come in from the pub pissed, switch the tv on and spend £1.53 a minute for however long, then go to sleep.
20-08-2014 22:00
marlowe Offline
Posting Machine

(20-08-2014 14:44 )trobble Wrote:  stats can be wrong

No they can't. Not in this case. They show the call minutes that each girl achieves and that's really all that matters.
21-08-2014 06:30
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(20-08-2014 22:00 )bytor Wrote:  Jeez do we have to go through this every few months. Other girls dominate the screen too. Jada and Beth to name a couple. Not my cup of tea so I don't watch. For some reason I don't feel the need to moan about them or write complaints that they are on too much. I'm sure plenty enjoy them and I have nothing against them.
Some in here take these shows far too seriously. They are really designed to come in from the pub pissed, switch the tv on and spend £1.53 a minute for however long, then go to sleep.

Well said, except that I thought that complaining and "fanboying" is what this forum is all about.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
21-08-2014 06:58
tbone83 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lori Buckby - Babestation Nightshow Caps and Vids
Mmm she is filthy - love it when she teases with just a bit of muff
21-08-2014 16:31
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

[Image: image-F2C4_53F79A77.jpg]
22-08-2014 20:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

The real queen of babestation in a different class tonight, as always.
24-08-2014 01:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles