Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?
(17-08-2014 19:50 )MagicRat Wrote:  Anybody got any info on the Storm babes, particularly Sitara, Jade-Samantha and Dani?

Mm I was wondering about Sitara the other day, very tempted to call her but sceptical with only one girl on set the producers would hear everything, plus have an impression that Storm is strictor and not like the old days with Club P etc.
17-08-2014 21:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spider Offline
Master Poster

How is Gianna Rae for a wank these days? Her body language and outfits are looking much more slutty. I get the feeling she's got a bit more dirty since listening to all the guys wanking to her down the phone.
18-08-2014 14:37
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

How's Lucy on s66??? The other two becky and cara are no use if I remember?
18-08-2014 15:04
spider Offline
Master Poster

Lucy is filth and great, the other two are so shit they should be taken off in all honesty. I would keep cara just so I can look at her tits, but not worth a call. Pisses me off women get breast implant dress like a total slut then take offence to thought of a guy wanking over them, if I wanna a good conversation I would call a cheap ten p a minute chat line and speak to a fat housewife that has a bit of personality. My mum would be proud of me for writing this I know, but quite clearly these channels are for wanking. ....this rant stems from the rudeness of Becky I endured just for the sake of a couple of innuendos, but cara cut me short in the space of a minute too. In all honesty I don't know why the channels keep the babes that aren't up for a dtw
Surely it's bad for business? Fernandas phone is non stop, I know she is stunning but you can take one guess why else, cause she's a dirty minx and she knows what he guts are calling for. Happy wanking people!
18-08-2014 15:29
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks going to give Lucy a try then
18-08-2014 15:31
spider Offline
Master Poster

Yeah def worth a call
18-08-2014 15:44
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I agree. Vicky T and Danielle were never up for it either, but at least they weren't rude about it. They'd just say something like, 'not really my thing' and politely advise you to call one of the other girls. Emma Spellar was that way too, when she moved to S66 and became a 'good' girl.

I can't stand the faux "shock, horror" disbelief and thinly veiled disgust of half-naked girls who think it is worth £1.50 per minute for us to hear about their holiday plans ... and then want presents through the post! Absurd.
18-08-2014 16:03
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(18-08-2014 16:03 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I agree. Vicky T and Danielle were never up for it either, but at least they weren't rude about it. They'd just say something like, 'not really my thing' and politely advise you to call one of the other girls. Emma Spellar was that way too, when she moved to S66 and became a 'good' girl.

I can't stand the faux "shock, horror" disbelief and thinly veiled disgust of half-naked girls who think it is worth £1.50 per minute for us to hear about their holiday plans ... and then want presents through the post! Absurd.

Couldn't agree more with this and the previous post. Taking the piss. Are they semi-famous because of their conversational skills or because they base their careers and financial income from flouncing around half naked/naked in provocative images and videos? If they don't do DTW talk then that's entirely their decision and choice obviously. But to react with a dismissive, holier-than-thou attitude is pure contradiction to how they earn their money in everyday life. As stated on here many times, they dress provocatively to entice guys to call then pretend to not understand why the conversation should turn to a sexual nature. I - personally - couldn't care less about their holidays, shopping trips and what they did on the weekend. And anybody who calls in to them under the premise that they are in some way "friends" with any of the girls is very foolish. It's got to the point that although admittedly some of the girls are very attractive, I can't stand looking at them having read of their antics on this forum.

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
18-08-2014 17:05
benrichards7 Offline
Junior Poster

for me, the best daytime wank is susanna reid on good morning britain. the visuals are great, its just the 1.50 a minute line puts me off a bit with her asking me what my answer to a question, for a chance to win a 4×4 jeep!!!
18-08-2014 18:49
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2014 16:03 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  I agree. Vicky T and Danielle were never up for it either, but at least they weren't rude about it. They'd just say something like, 'not really my thing' and politely advise you to call one of the other girls. Emma Spellar was that way too, when she moved to S66 and became a 'good' girl.

Have to agree i've spent many £££ talking to girls about hols and horses but each one has always been keen to hear me wank too, sort of like a date, chat, tease and sex (not that many of my real dates were like that from memory)

Most girls I spoke to said there's no way they'd pay £30 for a 20 minute call without a bit of fun its just a waste of money end of. Again agree how some can feel annoyed that a guy wants a spicy conversation when she is being provactive on a bed is beyond me.

I accept they all have different levels of compliance and response but the basic principle should be adhered to or they really should not be doing the job.
18-08-2014 23:01