Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank 2013?
(10-08-2014 19:25 )Paul Ducky Wrote:  Abbey B on studio66 was very eager to excite me, today Blush

10/10

Good to hear. Did she let you talk explicitly or was she more into suggestive thinking?

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
10-08-2014 19:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

(10-08-2014 19:25 )Paul Ducky Wrote:  Abbey B on studio66 was very eager to excite me, today Blush

10/10

Hey Paul, if you could hear her between conversations you would probably never call her again...
She's only doing this for the money, she hates her job, and hates her callers even more Sad
10-08-2014 20:02
Idotmyi Offline
Fun times :)

(10-08-2014 20:02 )Sm© Wrote:  

10/10

Hey Paul, if you could hear her between conversations you would probably never call her again...
She's only doing this for the money, she hates her job, and hates her callers even more Sad

Talking about that recorded mic on video from a little while back or?
10-08-2014 20:31
cj666 Offline
Senior Poster

Couple of reviews I'll send peeps way. Now with pics from the calls I'm referencing!

Bex Shiner - Suggestive, talks a lot (work that hard muscle, give me some cream etc) and doesn't take even half a suggestion to get going, however the first time you say anything explicit she'll boot you to menus quick as can be, still can't not ring her sometimes mainly down to those tits. 6.5/10

[Image: PdvFrfQ.png?1]

Emma C - One of my favs just based on how she looks, she will get explicit 50% of the time and say some quality stuff, sometimes you'll have to be on the phone a while before she will (6-7 minutes plus) 9.5/10

[Image: DkFatXC.png?1]

Lucy Kemp - Only rang her once and she only used innuendo but made outrageous moaning noises like she was actually being fucked. 7/10

[Image: pzbxhqG.png?1?8984]

Michelle Thorne - When she was on redlight daytime, kinda like Lucy but more up for it if you know what I mean she wasn't against moaning my name and then having her mouth open while I fed her cream 8.5/10

[Image: daag9YG.png?1]

Zoe Stollery - Before she went on her holiday/break, I'm not sure why but Zoe was always one of the best girls on the phone she was dirty enough without being explicit but always looked dynamite, she kept me coming back for a long time 9/10

[Image: CjcT2tc.png?1]

Yasmine James - Before she left Redlight. Yasmine is Yasmine always fun and always with jaw dropping cleavage mostly just innuendo which gets boring to me after a while but once in a blue moon she would go for it and when she did there is nothing like it. 9/10

[Image: SudPp9q.png?1]

Destiny Dune - One of the worst DTW's I've ever had calling I think at some point I actually lost my hard on, she is boring and dull on the phones and doesn't move enough to keep you inticed with just her body. 4/10

Tara T - Another one to avoid imo I see a lot of blokes on here loving her because she comes on and occasionally thanks posters or says how much she loves men wanking over her, I think shes just business savvy knowing its a way to get men to call more often, I got baited by it myself when I rang she spent 8 minutes going "oh yeah babe would you take me shopping" "I bet you'd love to take me shopping" whenever I tried to steer it anywhere else she was having none of it, and did nothing but lay there the whole time motionless. 3/10

[Image: 96I0z8P.png?1]

Rachel T - Pretty mediocre on the phone said a lot of "hmmm would you like that" x20 but she looks killer most of the time and pushes her cleavage right out there. 6/10

[Image: vU5fCzF.png?1?4027]
10-08-2014 23:20
westie2k Offline
Senior Poster

10/10

I always quite liked abbey, what did she say??
10-08-2014 23:33
spider Offline
Master Poster

That was an excellent post cj. Very informative and gave me a raging hardon! Ten points all round!
11-08-2014 15:07
Scotsguy69 Offline
Senior Poster

(10-08-2014 12:57 )Trickster Wrote:  The people who are a fan of this kind of stuff missed out when Lucy Anne was on MYFREECAMS other day........ She was telling everyone all the kinds of methods she uses when people call wanting a DTW.

C'mon then share the wealth. Let the rest of us know
12-08-2014 12:36
Jay1 Offline
Master Poster

(10-08-2014 23:33 )westie2k Wrote:  

10/10

I'm interested to know as well. Very derogatory and dismissive?

I hit a length more consistently than even Glenn McGrath used to.
12-08-2014 12:58
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

(12-08-2014 12:58 )Jay1 Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 23:33 )westie2k Wrote:  

10/10

I think the call was made available on here when she left the mic on for a while and someone was recording - she basically slagged off a few callers calling them fucking pricks etc when they or she finished the call, she did it 3 or 4 times in succession over a 10 min period.

I'm interested to know as well. Very derogatory and dismissive?
12-08-2014 13:12
jbrum77634 Offline
Junior Poster

(10-08-2014 23:20 )cj666 Wrote:  Couple of reviews I'll send peeps way. Now with pics from the calls I'm referencing!

Bex Shiner - Suggestive, talks a lot (work that hard muscle, give me some cream etc) and doesn't take even half a suggestion to get going, however the first time you say anything explicit she'll boot you to menus quick as can be, still can't not ring her sometimes mainly down to those tits. 6.5/10

[Image: PdvFrfQ.png?1]

Emma C - One of my favs just based on how she looks, she will get explicit 50% of the time and say some quality stuff, sometimes you'll have to be on the phone a while before she will (6-7 minutes plus) 9.5/10

[Image: DkFatXC.png?1]

Lucy Kemp - Only rang her once and she only used innuendo but made outrageous moaning noises like she was actually being fucked. 7/10

[Image: pzbxhqG.png?1?8984]

Michelle Thorne - When she was on redlight daytime, kinda like Lucy but more up for it if you know what I mean she wasn't against moaning my name and then having her mouth open while I fed her cream 8.5/10

[Image: daag9YG.png?1]

Zoe Stollery - Before she went on her holiday/break, I'm not sure why but Zoe was always one of the best girls on the phone she was dirty enough without being explicit but always looked dynamite, she kept me coming back for a long time 9/10

[Image: CjcT2tc.png?1]

Yasmine James - Before she left Redlight. Yasmine is Yasmine always fun and always with jaw dropping cleavage mostly just innuendo which gets boring to me after a while but once in a blue moon she would go for it and when she did there is nothing like it. 9/10

[Image: SudPp9q.png?1]

Destiny Dune - One of the worst DTW's I've ever had calling I think at some point I actually lost my hard on, she is boring and dull on the phones and doesn't move enough to keep you inticed with just her body. 4/10

Tara T - Another one to avoid imo I see a lot of blokes on here loving her because she comes on and occasionally thanks posters or says how much she loves men wanking over her, I think shes just business savvy knowing its a way to get men to call more often, I got baited by it myself when I rang she spent 8 minutes going "oh yeah babe would you take me shopping" "I bet you'd love to take me shopping" whenever I tried to steer it anywhere else she was having none of it, and did nothing but lay there the whole time motionless. 3/10

[Image: 96I0z8P.png?1]

Rachel T - Pretty mediocre on the phone said a lot of "hmmm would you like that" x20 but she looks killer most of the time and pushes her cleavage right out there. 6/10

[Image: vU5fCzF.png?1?4027]

(11-08-2014 15:07 )studley81 Wrote:  That was an excellent post cj. Very informative and gave me a raging hardon! Ten points all round!

Second that....very informative post.

Emma C was outstanding a few months back but not tried her lately.

I did speak to Lucy Kemp yesterday as I was surprised to see her and I believe it was her last show in August. She asked me if I was being naughty and if I was naked immediately then lowered her voice and told me to stick it down her throat and give her some breakfast cream - pretty naughty, just a little hard to hear her as she was whispering a lot.

My one experience with Tara T was a load of overhyped crap in the middle of all the hysteria about her here - she rambled on about shopping and holidays and wouldn't be steered towards anything evenly remotely worthy of a DTW.
12-08-2014 13:20