Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

spyboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank 2013?
(07-07-2014 15:02 )nikk18 Wrote:  Ive talked to ruby a couple of times and she was absolutely filthy, but that was on naughty chat, which shes always urging people to use.

Ah right, so if you ring on the normal line she will probably just tell you to ring on the other one then.
07-07-2014 15:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

Ruby Ryder is superb on the Naughty chat line and it's exactly her type of thing. Worth noting it's the same price as regular daytime, but you need to use the website (http://www.naughtychat.tv/) to get credits (limited to 2 transactions per day) and you phone her on that number.

On the regular chat line, she's not as naughty but is a great chat - just a bubbly, lovely person.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
07-07-2014 17:03
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Rustee1 - I was just going to ask about Millie. She looks great today and am v tempted!

Fensider - Charlie C is worth a call. She know exactly what it is all about and happy to help. First time i phoned I think she wasn't in a great mood and it was pretty rubbish but every time after that was great.

From watching her on some occasions, you can tell she's not talking about the weather from some of the faces/poses she is pulling!

Glad to hear about Hannah C. She always struck me as someone who would stick to the rules. Glad I am wrong!
08-07-2014 17:56
Spitroast Offline
babe_fan_dan

I wouldnt expect anyone to post anything here (for general ofcom reasons etc), but does anyone have any recorded calls from good dtw calls they have had? would love to hear some if anyone would be able to send some over my way?

Cheers!
08-07-2014 18:21
Sam_Wolffe Offline
Senior Poster

I have always wondered this, and the answer is probably obvious, But how do you record your calls?
08-07-2014 18:36
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

Some of you seem to give Keira a bad rep :-/ but I had a good chat with her at the weekend, not as explicit as some but still quite naughty, must've caught her in a naughty mood or could just be my persuasive tongue ;-p
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2014 05:51 by Rob169.)
09-07-2014 05:50
Tori Lee Addict Offline
Babe Chat & Banter

Yeah as mentioned earlier this thread definately has a lot of bad things to say about Keira which is a shame as she is a smoking hot babe Sad I think like I mentioned earlier may just depend on the babes mood and what she feels like when you call her

Feel free to let me know what other DTW wank babes are worth phoning, cheers

For Babe Channel Classic Content Send Me a Message
Bluebird, Elite TV, RLC etc
09-07-2014 06:08
francy2195 Offline
Junior Poster

anyone know what rachel louise is like ?? always looks real good and was wondering if she's helpful ??
09-07-2014 13:55
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-07-2014 13:55 )francy2195 Wrote:  anyone know what rachel louise is like ?? always looks real good and was wondering if she's helpful ??
I tried her when she was still on bluebird and it was a waste of time and money. Then again, so was Emma C, and she really came alive since moving to S66. So maybe bluebird was just much more restrictive. Maybe I will give her another try.

Has anyone tried Gemma H today? She is looking delicious in that little blue number. I am really tempted. But the last time I tried her, she sensed where I was going, immediately cut me off and said she wouldn't do that anymore. I give her credit for being straight about it, since she didn't try to drag it out for extra minutes. Still, it was a disappointing call. Does anyone know if that was just a bad "producer day"? Is she back to her naughty, flirtatious and salacious best?
09-07-2014 15:39
Aliciaisgod Offline
Senior Poster

(09-07-2014 15:39 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  
(09-07-2014 13:55 )francy2195 Wrote:  anyone know what rachel louise is like ?? always looks real good and was wondering if she's helpful ??
I tried her when she was still on bluebird and it was a waste of time and money. Then again, so was Emma C, and she really came alive since moving to S66. So maybe bluebird was just much more restrictive. Maybe I will give her another try.

Has anyone tried Gemma H today? She is looking delicious in that little blue number. I am really tempted. But the last time I tried her, she sensed where I was going, immediately cut me off and said she wouldn't do that anymore. I give her credit for being straight about it, since she didn't try to drag it out for extra minutes. Still, it was a disappointing call. Does anyone know if that was just a bad "producer day"? Is she back to her naughty, flirtatious and salacious best?
I've tried Gemma a few times and she wasn't interested at all when she realised I was after a DTW.

Regarding BlueBird, Evelyn was very good for a DTW when she was on there. I've heard she isn't as good since moving to s66, although I haven't tried her on s66 yet. That seems to be the reverse to what you said about Emma C. Clearly, it does depend on the producer at that time.
09-07-2014 16:00