Poll: Who is the best girl to call for a Daytime Wank?
Amy-Lu (RLL)
Angela (CG)
Becky (S66)
Belle (RLL)
Candy (RLL)
Fernanda (S66)
Hannah (S66)
Holly (RLL)
Jazz (Masti)
Lucy S. (RLL)
Lucy-Anne (S66)
Lynda-Leigh (RLL)
Mariam (Masti)
Mikaela W. (RLL)
Mikayla B. (RLL)
Naomi (S66)
Olivia (RLL)
Paige G. (RLL)
Paige P. (RLL)
Ruby (RLL)
Shanti (Masti)
Sienna (RLL)
Siobhan (RLL)
Sophie (Masti)
Tashie (BS)
Teejay (RLL)
Terrie (CG)
Yasmine (RLL)
Zoe (RLL)
Zohra (Masti)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank?

Aliciaisgod Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who is the Best Girl to Phone for a Daytime Wank 2013?
(30-05-2014 13:21 )RatedR Wrote:  if you want to increase innuendo, context can help. I mean, if you lived in the countryside or on a farm you may keep hens and a cock, who rises early and loves to be stroked by the babes. Once the context of cock is established, there should be no stopping. Let us know if Mikayla is in the mood to play with our cocks, as I suspect everyone here may also live on a farm today if she is Wink
Yes, she's in the mood for it. My 'cock' was stiff and she wanted to rub it. Then It squirted over her.
30-05-2014 14:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fensider Offline
Junior Poster

Mikayla helped me out yesterday no problem.
Wish Cara Steel was a bit more up for it
30-05-2014 18:29
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks for all the info guys. Recent good DTW's- apologies if some of these repeats, although that should reinforce how good they are!

Fernanda
Lucy Anne
Sophia Lares
Cindy (Storm)
Electra

Girls I'd love info on....

Mia Honey
Felicity (Babestation)
Jessica (RLC)

Thanks Smile
30-05-2014 23:46
mrfantastic1 Offline
Senior Poster

Mia honey is awesome, she's my new favourite and incredibly sexy too. Felicity is also good, but I tried her on the babestation naughty chat line so not sure what she's like on the normal number.

I've always wanted to try cindy on storm, she's gorgeous but never thought to call storm morning girls as wasn't sure if they'd play!
01-06-2014 07:41
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

shame sara daniel finished Sad remember comenting on her lovely pink lips 1 day and she just said imagian how they'd feel wrapped around my hard cock sucking me deep into her mouth eek lets just say after that call she was a FIRM favourite Cool
01-06-2014 13:34
spider Offline
Master Poster

Bianca is def worth a call, not as explicit as some but will know what. You're up to and will always help you out. Kept calling me a bad boy. She has a way of saying things in a really slutty way that defvhelps you shoot your load.
02-06-2014 13:08
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(02-06-2014 13:08 )studley81 Wrote:  Bianca is def worth a call, not as explicit as some but will know what. You're up to and will always help you out. Kept calling me a bad boy. She has a way of saying things in a really slutty way that defvhelps you shoot your load.

Yeah, Bianca's one of my favs, although I call much more rarely these days. She is also, in my opinion, the who best matches the seductive talk to the sultry looks she gives to camera.

Paige Phillips, for example, can sometimes be really explicit, but will still look like she's talking about the weather. Bianca is all about the sly winks, sexy poses and cheeky lip-licking tease. No masking what she is up to -- whether you call her or not! Lovely stuff.
03-06-2014 16:22
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

does Tara's voice make anyone else weak at the knees and strong in the cock? laugh Christ. There's alot of hot babes and alot of dirty ones at that, but Tara does something else to me that is beyond great. Especially when she's stroking her legs, ass or tits at the same time.

So sad Big Grin

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
04-06-2014 11:00
Maverick Offline
Bullshit, you can be mine!

(04-06-2014 11:00 )RatedR Wrote:  does Tara's voice make anyone else weak at the knees and strong in the cock? laugh Christ. There's alot of hot babes and alot of dirty ones at that, but Tara does something else to me that is beyond great. Especially when she's stroking her legs, ass or tits at the same time.

So sad Big Grin

Totally the opposite here! Without doubt one of the sexiest babes with a stunning body that's gets me going, but her accent (Essex?) does my head in! Just makes her sound a bit stoopid! Smile
Prefer the northern accents! Always helps to hear a sex voice whilst knocking one out!

If you screw up just this much....you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog shit outta Hong Kong!
04-06-2014 13:57
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

I've never usually liked Essex accents. but she's different somehow. I don't know what it is. Tone? Expression? It's fair if you don't, maybe she'd do a northern impression Big Grin

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
04-06-2014 14:03