lori buckby

Free month when clicking this link

Thread Rating:
  • 37 Vote(s) - 4.19 Average

Lori Buckby - Chat & Discussion (no pics)

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Lori Buckby - The Legend Returns To Babestation - Chat
Wow... Finally Ms Lori Buckby Has Taken OFF those SOCKS and Put On A Pair of Sexy High Heels.... Well Done Lori.... Now We Just Got to Get her To Wear Some Sexy Outfits and Stockings.... See Lori Those Socks Do Come Off.... You Can Do It.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-04-2014 01:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

^ Ignore him Lori, stay naked. Ta.
10-04-2014 01:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

How Did I Know DT that You Would Comment..... Your Funny....

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-04-2014 01:15
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

agree he is in a weird sort of way
10-04-2014 01:22
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

Thanks ladies Smile
10-04-2014 01:28
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I love how all these recent recruits to the forum seem to think that only their viewpoint exists. Ok so some find Lori boring. Live with it and just watch the girls that you like. Then simply make positive comments about those girls you do like instead of harping on every single fucking post about the clothes she wears, or doesn't wear, or the wrong time being on a clock or the colour of the sets or....zzzzzzz. I personally think all the shows are stale, on borrowed time and well past their sell date but I appreciate others enjoy them and I don't wish to continually ruin that. You have to wonder if people hate so much why they bother watching.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 18:56 by bytor.)
10-04-2014 17:55
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Not a recent recruit, and I can only speak for myself, but the problem is that I DO like Lori (she's my favourite from a VERY small number of babes on Babestation that I have any interest in), but don't like the same, to me boring, 'nude', performance stifling shows that she has put on, night after night, for many months (or is it years, now?) - I can't speak for others, but I suspect that some (many?) who 'criticise' her feel much the same - what's wrong with a bit of variety? Surely it's better to please as many as possible, at least some of the time, rather than just some, all of the time?

So, some sexy outfits, shoes, boots, posing, movement, actual sexy performances, from time to time, wouldn’t go amiss, IMO.

I do agree, however, about all babe shows, to a greater or lesser degree, being generally dismal – 'Ofcon' has all but destroyed them. Sad
11-04-2014 00:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(10-04-2014 17:55 )bytor Wrote:  I love how all these recent recruits to the forum seem to think that only their viewpoint exists. Ok so some find Lori boring. Live with it and just watch the girls that you like. Then simply make positive comments about those girls you do like instead of harping on every single fucking post about the clothes she wears, or doesn't wear, or the wrong time being on a clock or the colour of the sets or....zzzzzzz. I personally think all the shows are stale, on borrowed time and well past their sell date but I appreciate others enjoy them and I don't wish to continually ruin that. You have to wonder if people hate so much why they bother watching.

well said bytor agree 100% with you here. Regarding lori, yes I don't like her shows these days, I think she's too boring, predictable and dominates each night she is on, so rather than watch and constantly kick off in her thread, I watch other babes that I do like and comment about them. I've said for some time, if you don't like a babe, then simply don't watch her instead of watching her and kicking off all the time

do find it a bit odd that some forum members (not just recent recruits) are constantly posting that they hate the shows yet they keep watching them. if you don't like the shows then don't watch them

Piper Niven Superfan
11-04-2014 01:24
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

Nice roving cam/pov session from Lori on Sat morning - more pls. Smile
13-04-2014 23:09
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Good to see Lori maintaining her usual very high standards of sexiness, naughtyness and nakedness. She always looks and sounds so sexy. SmileHeart

The Beautiful Twins
16-04-2014 00:35

Free month when clicking this link

gemma hiles